Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy anne frank was a little slut

so according to the NPC media anne frank was this innocent little girl that did innocent things like play with her adorable little friends
and be active and she was very special because she was the only one that could pop her shoulder. and she simply wanted to study with her friends at
school till the nazzis took her away to the camp.

what they conveniently leave out is that she had a BoyFriend a chad POS which she has French kissed and done dirty thing with him at her
little hideout, which was todays equivalent to what sluts do at the club toilet .

I don't give 1 shit about that foid, like she and all foid don't even acknowledge my existance.

that little virtue signaling whore.
It’s that club toilet shit actually real

Who the fuck was that little cunt?

why wouldn't it be
I don’t know.. I mean why would it aswell like are people that bad? I’ve been to some bars but haven’t seen that exactly but I had my suspicions once and almost kicked in the door but I didn’t know of what I thought was real… I would of gone in and started bashing the guy but couldn’t prove a reason to go in cause I didn’t hear anything and the door was locked