Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Animepill is eternal

AsakuraHao

AsakuraHao

Overlord
★★★★★
People don't imagine a relationship with an anime character because they couldn't find a girlfriend, but rather they fell in love with a character in the first place. Any relationship with a human woman after that is compensatory. We have grown up in a media environment where it is possible to fall in love with manga and anime characters. Some people never stop feeling love for them. Some day soon this hierarchy of 'real' and 'artificial' will break down... The future is knowing that we are in love with fiction and accepting it. We don't have to 'wake up' just because someone tells us that the 'real' world is inherently better than the world of moe fantasy. Someday we will be able to accept that the world of dreams is a good world

Being proud of being in a sexless relationshit with a made up foid :feelsseriously:.

Japanese man marries hologram1

what? massive cope. maybe in the future, with advancements in AI, creating a girlfriend with a consciousness will be possible... other than that, you can't have a relationship with a fictional anime foid.

Jfl
Haven't you seen the weebcels in here?
i watch hentai and i fantasize about having sex with an anime foid, from tim to time. but i can't have a relationship with a fictional character. that just sounds deeply unfulfilling

Some day soon this hierarchy of 'real' and 'artificial' will break down.
Did you read the moe manifesto?

I think i saw the same quote there

Anime girls are much more charismatic, likeable, respectable and admirable than shitty disgusting pig real life foids. Because anime foids are written in a smart way, which means the bullshit rules don't apply on them,

Anime girls are much more charismatic, likeable, respectable and admirable than shitty disgusting pig real life foids. Because anime foids are written in a smart way, which means the bullshit rules don't apply on them,

Anime foids are everything men want with none of the drawbacks.

They don't nag, berate or otherwise abuse you (unless you're into that sort of thing).

They don't get fat.

They don't divorce rape you.

They're not chadsexual.

They accept you, flaws and all.

If technology advances to the point the uncanny valley is overcome and sexbots can mimic human movements and behavior, real life women will be up shit creek.

Anime foids are everything men want with none of the drawbacks.

They don't nag, berate or otherwise abuse you (unless you're into that sort of thing).

They don't get fat.

They don't divorce rape you.

They're not chadsexual.

They accept you, flaws and all.

If technology advances to the point the uncanny valley is overcome and sexbots can mimic human movements and behavior, real life women will be up shit creek.
:yes::yes::yes::yes::yes: Fucking based as fuck.