Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anime/Tv Shows That Depict Your Past Dreams/Goals

BlkPillPres

BlkPillPres

Self-banned
-
Started watching this really good anime called Great Teacher Onizuka (GTO), its entertaining an all, but it is suifuel in general for most incels due to the "school days" aspect of the anime and watching people experience the cliche "young love" phase.

This anime is specifically max level suifuel for me though, since I was in my teens I was basically obsessed about one day going to Japan and teaching there, especially because I have yellow fever and I could just oogle all the female teachers (and students) JFL

So not only am I seeing all these "young relationship" plots which fill me with a sense of strong yearning and sadness, but the main character is living my dream. Now the only dream I have is for revenge, I want a revenge so wide scale that it wipes away any regret or sadness

I have not been this depressed in a while, I wasn't feeling all that bad about it till I hit episode 20, that shit fucked me up, I want to die so bad right now.

Anime/Shows that revolve around what you dreamt about when you were blue pilled and naive will utterly shatter your soul, you will feel so empty, anyone else ever experience this?

Last edited:
Started watching this really good anime called Great Teacher Onizuka (GTO), its entertaining an all, but it is suifuel in general for most incels due to the "school days" aspect of the anime and watching people experience the cliche "young love" phase.

This anime is specifically max level suifuel for me though, since I was in my teens I was basically obsessed about one day going to Japan and teaching there, especially because I have yellow fever and I could just oogle all the female teachers (and students) JFL

So not only am I seeing all these "young relationship" plots which fill me with a sense of strong yearning and sadness, but the main character is living my dream. Now the only dream I have is for revenge, I want a revenge so wide scale that it wipes away any regret or sadness

I have not been this depressed in a while, I wasn't feeling all that bad about it till I hit episode 20, that shit fucked me up, I want to die so bad right now.

Anime/Shows that revolve around what you dreamt about when you were blue pilled will utterly shatter your soul, you will feel so empty, anyone else ever experience this?

Watch 5 cm per seconds.....

Only watching this trailer makes me depressed again.... This anime made me feel shit for almost a week.

Getting addicted to fiction is soul crushing in general. Not saying this in a bluepilled way, but go outside, enjoy the landscapes or city or whatever. You'll feel a sense of uplift unless abjectly depressed.

Getting addicted to fiction is soul crushing in general. Not saying this in a bluepilled way, but go outside, enjoy the landscapes or city or whatever. You'll feel a sense of uplift unless abjectly depressed.

Oh yeah, go outside and watch real life renditions of what makes me depressed in fiction, makes perfect sense.

Dude I am an objective person, the whole "smell the roses" spiel is vague and pointless, I need things of objective worth/satisfaction to feel better. This is why food has always been my cope, feeling full is comfy and eating tasty foods produces a dopamine response.

There's more suifuel waiting for me out there in the real world than whats behind my screen that I can shut off at anytime, when I go out and see couples showing PDA, there is no off button.

Watch 5 cm per seconds.....

Only watching this trailer makes me depressed again.... This anime made me feel shit for almost a week.

Seriosuly wondering why you even watched this, its completely a love story, did you watch it for the animation?

Last edited:
Oh yeah, go outside and watch real life renditions of what makes me depressed in fiction, makes perfect sense.

Dude I am an objective person, the whole "smell the roses" spiel, I need things of objective worth/satisfaction to feel better. This is why food has always been my cope, feeling full is comfy and eating tasty foods produces a dopamine response.

There's more suifuel waiting for me out there in the real world than whats behind my screen that I can shut off at anytime, when I go out and see couples showing PDA, there is no off button.
Calm down. No need to get hot over me suggesting to look at trees and buildings. You're reading into it too much.

Calm down. No need to get hot over me suggesting to look at trees and buildings. You're reading into it too much.

"A beautiful environment can be the darkest hell if you have to experience it all alone" - Elliot Rodger

Not really the "sight seeing" type anyways, I see a beautiful environment, and I'll start feeling even more depressed likely because its going to remind me of all the other beautiful things in the world I missed in life.

The beauty of the world is like an offense against my very being, how dare such a thing exist in a world like this and appear before me, as if to spite me.

If a terrorist contacted me with plans to attack/destroy a single country I would refuse, if some maniac terrorist group had a serious plan to destroy the planet in its entirety and make it uninhabitable for humans, completely destroying human civilization, I would gladly die to bring that plan into fruition if it is possible, I want to see everything burn, the slate wiped clean, absolute annihilation.

This is why going ER has never appealed to me, because at the point I'm at now, killing a few hundred, thousand or even million people is not enough, I want everything dead, its all or nothing.

Last edited:

Dude I am an objective person, the whole "smell the roses" spiel is vague and pointless, I need things of objective worth/satisfaction to feel better. This is why food has always been my cope, feeling full is comfy and eating tasty foods produces a dopamine response.

Seriosuly wondering why you even watched this, its completely a love story, did you watch it for the animation?

Yes when I first started to watch this anime it was because of the animation, but the story made me really depressed. It's about a guy who has like a youth girlfriend (they never fuck), but the GF moved to another city far away from the guy so they keep in contact with each other trough writing each other. I'm not gonna spoil it for you, I just advise you to watch it if you wanna get depressed as fuck...

Here it is:

Yes when I first started to watch this anime it was because of the animation, but the story made me really depressed. It's about a guy who has like a youth girlfriend (they never fuck), but the GF moved to another city far away from the guy so they keep in contact with each other trough writing each other. I'm not gonna spoil it for you, I just advise you to watch it if you wanna get depressed as fuck...

Here it is:

Oh you can go ahead and spoil it, because I'm never watching it JFL (I hope the dude doesn't get cucked), I hate boring plots like that, I can never get into it, and with the primary narrative being romance I'm even less likely to get into it. GTO is just such a funny and entertaining anime all round that I even started it to begin with, and its a comedy not even a romance, this episode (20) was just a different kind of episode, the Japanese school teacher part always hits me hard though, the main characters dream is also just to be a teacher at a japanese school so he can be surrounded by cute girls and possibly marry one and have a young bride, like TO A T, everything I wanted to do.

:kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys::kys:

Also GTO is the first anime where I just ended up liking all of the openings, they just grow on you, and you know what, the openings themselves fill you with this kind of inspirational feeling, especially opening 2.

Last edited:
"A beautiful environment can be the darkest hell if you have to experience it all alone" - Elliot Rodger

Not really the "sight seeing" type anyways, I see a beautiful environment, and I'll start feeling even more depressed likely because its going to remind me of all the other beautiful things in the world I missed in life.

The beauty of the world is like an offense against my very being, how dare such a thing exist in a world like this and appear before me, as if to spite me.
I feel you on this. I was thinking the exact same thing just a few hours ago believe it or not, the ER quote and everything. But you can push past the smokescreens and just take nature how it is with a little coping.

My initial point was mostly just don't get hooked on scripted shit, not good for the mind long term if you vale such things which maybe you don't & godspeed and whatever.

I used to love watching onizuka. I had him as my first avi

This is why going ER has never appealed to me, because at the point I'm at now, killing a few hundred, thousand or even million people is not enough, I want everything dead, its all or nothing.
Interesting. I'm seriously angry at my fate and society but still, I want humanity thrive and shit. If some terrorists contact me I will refuse any their offer. I'm just want money and statusmaxxxing and I'll be very lucky if i do this like outlaw. Yes, our lifes are useless, painful, miserable, and empty, but why we should hate humanity as it whole?

why we should hate humanity as it whole?

Because humanity is both complicit and complacent when it comes to our suffering, humanity has shown me based on its current laws that I don't matter, so why should anyone matter to me.

There is nothing "reasonable" about modern society when it comes to being an average/below average male yet society expects us to be "good obedient little boys" and "work hard" and "contribute to society" like "upstanding citizens".

Do I expect laws that force women to date me - NO
Do I expect laws that force women to not be hypergamous - NO

BUT I AT LEAST EXPECT LAWS THAT LITERALLY BAN UNDESIRABLE MEN FROM HAVING SEX TO NOT EXIST

The fact that prostitution isn't legal world wide, while dating is legal, is proof that society does not care about our faction of men (undesirable/unattractive) and only cares about women, the law goes out of its way to prevent something that naturally occurs in nature, the trade of resources for sex.

If prostitution was at least globally legal there would have never been such a thing as "ER", I'd argue no incel mass shootings would have taken place (well the ones related to sex, the ones related to bullying would have taken place).

There are literally women willing to have sex with us, but society goes out of its way to force them not to, but the game of "gambling for pussy" (dating) is somehow alright even though were still essentially paying for sex, but its alright because WOMEN GET THE FINAL SAY (hence the gamble) and it isn't a "deal", its a "chance", but were still paying for sex anyways, so it makes no sense that modern dating functions as it does yet prostitution is illegal. If modern dating was 50/50 it would make sense but it isn't, the financially burden is still 90% men and maybe on an off chance a woman pays for anything.

Modern dating IS PROSTITUTION WITH A "PROBABILITY MECHANIC" THAT FAVORS WOMEN, Imagine if dating had that mechanic favor men, women would have sex with us first and then if we were feeling like it we could take them out on an enjoyable date and buy them food and drinks, that would be fucking unfair to women now wouldn't it, well that's what dating is for men.

So even if we could get a date, we still have to now gamble for a chance, and we'll most likely lose. I don't know how anyone can claim to be incel and not be against society as a whole, I am going to do everything within my power, influence and resources (that I plan on attaining) to punish human society and utterly destroy it, I want to bring humanity to its knees and then reveal my reasons, just as a reminder to society that if you ever forget about us, and try to screw us over, you will regret it, one of us will always rise up and strike at society for the sake of vengeance.

Last edited:
Because humanity is both complicit and complacent when it comes to our suffering, humanity has shown me based on its current laws that I don't matter, so why should anyone matter to me.

There is nothing "reasonable" about modern society when it comes to being an average/below average male yet society expects us to be "good obedient little boys" and "work hard" and "contribute to society" like "upstanding citizens".

Do I expect laws that force women to date me - NO
Do I expect laws that force women to not be hypergamous - NO

BUT I AT LEAST EXPECT LAWS THAT LITERALLY BAN UNDESIRABLE MEN FROM HAVING SEX TO NOT EXIST

The fact that prostitution isn't legal world wide, while dating is legal, is proof that society does not care about our faction of men (undesirable/unattractive) and only cares about women, the law goes out of its way to prevent something that naturally occurs in nature, the trade of resources for sex.

If prostitution was at least globally legal there would have never been such a thing as "ER", I'd argue no incel mass shootings would have taken place (well the ones related to sex, the ones related to bullying would have taken place).

There are literally women willing to have sex with us, but society goes out of its way to force them not to, but the game of "gambling for pussy" (dating) is somehow alright even though were still essentially paying for sex, but its alright because WOMEN GET THE FINAL SAY (hence the gamble) and it isn't a "deal", its a "chance", but were still paying for sex anyways, so it makes no sense that modern dating functions as it does yet prostitution is illegal. If modern dating was 50/50 it would make sense but it isn't, the financially burden is still 90% men and maybe on an off chance a woman pays for anything.

Modern dating IS PROSTITUTION WITH A "PROBABILITY MECHANIC" THAT FAVORS WOMEN, Imagine if dating had that mechanic favor men, women would have sex with us first and then if we were feeling like it we could take them out on an enjoyable date and buy them food and drinks, that would be fucking unfair to women now wouldn't it, well that's what dating is for men.

So even if we could get a date, we still have to now gamble for a chance, and we'll most likely lose. I don't know how anyone can claim to be incel and not be against society as a whole, I am going to do everything within my power, influence and resources (that I plan on attaining) to punish human society and utterly destroy it, I want to bring humanity to its knees and then reveal my reasons, just as a reminder to society that if you ever forget about us, and try to screw us over, you will regret it, one of us will always rise up and strike at society for the sake of vengeance.
We can fix that shit in two ways: first is raising foids in the right way (as mens: responsible, brave, and caring), second is genetic modification (male brains into foid body, or just programming people to be nice e t.c.). Laws don't think about us in any positive way, so that's why I'm saying that we should be anything but not wagecucks. Yes, polygamy is shit, I agree. But still even if I want ER and hurt people physically and shit, I'm still care about future of our civilization, not because I care about tons of aggressive chads, cucks and foids, but because a millions of our ancestors survived to bring us here, and this is was sense of their lives. Destroying it - we destroying their memory and footprint in this universe.

We can fix that shit in two ways: first is raising foids in the right way (as mens: responsible, brave, and caring), second is genetic modification (male brains into foid body, or just programming people to be nice e t.c.).

Never gonna happen, what now

Laws don't think about us in any positive way, so that's why I'm saying that we should be anything but not wagecucks. Yes, polygamy is shit, I agree.

My plans aren't something as simple and pointless as an "ER", that's a waste of time, and not sufficient enough a punishment for society. Your argument that we should "play nice" since were not seen in a favorable light is ridiculous, its not going to change anything, especially not the laws.

I think ER's are pointless, but imagine if one man went ER every 2 weeks in america, explicitly stating in a manifesto that it was due to the frustration of being sexually repressed, and had prostitution been legal, he never would have done it. Imagine if this goes on and on like clockworkd for 6 months, due you think society at that point would still be able to ignore the plight of men, do you think prostitution in America would remain illegal for much longer? (I doubt it, I'd bet at the end of the year prostitution would be completely legal)

The all to famous line "we don't negotiate with terrorists" is nothing but at meme, there's this TV show called Quantico about FBI agents, well there's this episode where the president of america is being held hostage by terrorists and his wife and many others are being threatened, he agreed to the demands, one of the FBI agents told him - "I thought we don't negotiate with terrorists", his response was - "Of course we do, we do it all the time".

Its just a line, a line people fall for, but terrorism is just a "euphemism" for "leveraging violence", and that is a norm with human societies. Everybody negotiates with forms of terrorism as a norm, we just don't apply the term to these things, but they are infact "terroristic" in nature.

Think about your taxes, don't pay them, and the government will send people with guns and combat training to force you into a jail cell, and if you offer up too much resistance you will be incapacitated or likely even killed if you escalate the scenario too much and resist with your own weaponry. We deal with terrorism everyday, and if incels functioned like a "terrorist cell" (we start terroristceling JFL) then society would eventually give into our demands, especially if its something as simple as legalizing prostitution, will is already legal in some countries of the world, and its legal in some states even (Nevada).

But still even if I want ER and hurt people physically and shit I'm still care about future of our civilization, not because I care about tons of aggressive chads, cucks and foids, but because a millions of our ancestors survived to bring us here, and this is was sense of their lives. Destroying it - we destroying their memory and footprint in this universe.

None of that shit matters, whether you are religious or not, here's why:

Religious - You'll be able to meet all of your ancestors in the afterlife, their lives are eternal, memories and "footprint" don't matter. There is nothing that needs to be "preserved" because it is already eternal

Non-Religious - Were all just going to die and cease to exist anyways, at some point everything in existence will cease to exist, there will be no one around to observe all the archives of knowledge we compiled of our ancestors and their efforts, there will be no one around to observe the genetic lineage of our ancestors or acknowledge their "foot print", all these things matter even less under an "atheistic perspective" since they will all eventually end indefinitely. Trying to "preserve" something that is going to fade away regardless is a waste of time, none of it matters.

Never gonna happen, what now
Why do you think that? We can't think for sure what's gonna be happen.
My plans aren't something as simple and pointless as an "ER", that's a waste of time, and not sufficient enough a punishment for society. Your argument that we should "play nice" since were not seen in a favorable light is ridiculous, its not going to change anything, especially not the laws.

I think ER's are pointless, but imagine if one man went ER every 2 weeks in america, explicitly stating in a manifesto that it was due to the frustration of being sexually repressed, and had prostitution been legal, he never would have done it. Imagine if this goes on and on like clockworkd for 6 months, due you think society at that point would still be able to ignore the plight of men, do you think prostitution in America would remain illegal for much longer? (I doubt it, I'd bet at the end of the year prostitution would be completely legal)

The all to famous line "we don't negotiate with terrorists" is nothing but at meme, there's this TV show called Quantico about FBI agents, well there's this episode where the president of america is being held hostage by terrorists and his wife and many others are being threatened, he agreed to the demands, one of the FBI agents told him - "I thought we don't negotiate with terrorists", his response was - "Of course we do, we do it all the time".

Its just a line, a line people fall for, but terrorism is just a "euphemism" for "leveraging violence", and that is a norm with human societies. Everybody negotiates with forms of terrorism as a norm, we just don't apply the term to these things, but they are infact "terroristic" in nature.

Think about your taxes, don't pay them, and the government will send people with guns and combat training to force you into a jail cell, and if you offer up too much resistance you will be incapacitated or likely even killed if you escalate the scenario too much and resist with your own weaponry. We deal with terrorism everyday, and if incels functioned like a "terrorist cell" (we start terroristceling JFL) then society would eventually give into our demands, especially if its something as simple as legalizing prostitution, will is already legal in some countries of the world, and its legal in some states even (Nevada).
Well, ok, I will say it clearly, incels (anyone who was left behind) should fucking be criminals, drugs, guns, slaves and shit, cruel and deadly for everyone. I'm just don't understand why whole world? Our civilization are unique, at least in Solar system, we need save this shit.
None of that shit matters, whether you are religious or not, here's why:

Religious - You'll be able to meet all of your ancestors in the afterlife, their lives are eternal, memories and "footprint" don't matter. There is nothing that needs to be "preserved" because it is already eternal

Non-Religious - Were all just going to die and cease to exist anyways, at some point everything in existence will cease to exist, there will be no one around to observe all the archives of knowledge we compiled of our ancestors and their efforts, there will be no one around to observe the genetic lineage of our ancestors or acknowledge their "foot print", all these things matter even less under an "atheistic perspective" since they will all eventually end indefinitely. Trying to "preserve" something that is going to fade away regardless is a waste of time, none of it matters.
I'm atheist, and our life have no sense. Only what you do and what staying in memories of future generations can be considered as sense of living. That's why we need keep civilization because a giant number of people (including our ape-like ancestorc) was struggled for it. It's just respecting ancestors, not some religious stuff. (Yeah, some religions do that thing, but still).

Last edited: