Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

SuicideFuel Anime suifuel Nagatoro-san a harmful delusion for lonely boys

• Thread starter Deleted member 33893
  • Start date
Deleted member 33893

Deleted member 33893

Self-banned
-
They are usually about highschool or early college years and involve a cute lovely girl that is a year junior to the male protagonist. Usually these women aged 15-19 chalk up to being shy virgins that adore the protagonist. Even in example below where the girl is supposedly "different" that ends up being the case.

Spoilers of shit anime:

Naoto Hachioji is a 16 year old shy male that was bullied as a middle schooler. One day he is drawing his manga when a hot popular 15 year old girl Nagatoro approaches him and starts "bullying him" over it. Just that this bullying is very sexually charged. For some reason she ends up following him around his school, making sexual remarks, teasing him etc. She acts all
kinds of slutty but that ends up being just an act because she's actually a shy girl that never did anything with guys. Later in anime we see her two female friends actually bullying the protagonist and her being very jealous about it. She also rejects the advances of several attractive popular boys for him.

Such story is insanely unrealistic because women never "bully" guys that they are attracted to. They are scared of attractive guys so they are more submissive around them. They also never exibit this much effort for a guy that is unpopular with other women. Looks are an objective thing.

This anime is specifically the biggest suicide fuel for myself because it brings me back in time when I was 16 and actually bullied by girls my age or a year younger. Just that they would only laugh at me, say eww, call me ugly freak etc. Never did I receive any sexual remarks from them and never did they make any attempt of trying to touch me except the few times where they tripped me on the stairs.

I must say that I despise everyone involved in this project that is a big fuck you and mockery to lonely boys other there who will swallow this delusion and futher ruin their lives by not realizing the true intentions and nature of women early on.

MV5BM2Y5ZTBiMjktYmRhMC00OWU4LTk1NGItNzE1NDkyNzQxNzgyXkEyXkFqcGdeQXRyYW5zY29kZS13b3JrZmxvdw

Anime is after all an fantasy world made by some incel in Japan. A world that should have been real.

Anime is not supposed to be related to real world. It's an escapism to a much more happy world which doesn't exist.

Anime is for faggots

most recent anime are just hot garbage that try to provide escapism to the general viewer demographic (20 something lonely guys)

anime looks garbage but your points are valid

dont bully me niggertoro

Know a lot of ethnic foids that self insert as nagatoro and the boy as their JBw crush (brown hair pale skin looks like a white nerd)

It's pretty realistic imo if you imagine nagatoro as an ethnic foid and the other guy as a JBW nerd

Imagine wathcing highs chool themed anime
Know a lot of ethnic foids that self insert as nagatoro and the boy as their JBw crush (brown hair pale skin looks like a white nerd)

It's pretty realistic imo if you imagine nagatoro as an ethnic foid and the other guy as a JBW nerd
That makes sense.