Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Anime is Lookspill and Racepill [muh asian culture]

OwlGod

OwlGod

‏‏‎
-
Images 19

Images 18
Images 16

Images 14

:lul:

Vehemently agree.

yes but anime girls are the best

Damn, I've only seen the bottommost one before

water is wet
it's literally what asians dream to be

Brutal. If Anime is real, I would look like Gothmog the Orc General in Lord of the Rings.

Anime is full genetics pill that determines most of your life, look at Naruto for example hard work my ass he’s genetically gifted. Now look at lee the incel of the show who worked his ass off and still didn’t get shit for his work.

Anime is full genetics pill that determines most of your life, look at Naruto for example hard work my ass he’s genetically gifted. Now look at lee the incel of the show who worked his ass off and still didn’t get shit for his work.
I don't know if having a demon implanted in you is genetics or something else...

That in mind though, wasn't Naruto kind of born with low IQ so he pretty much had to learn shit through brute-force repetition much like Lee, except he actually could learn shit besides Taijutsu?

Naruto is a clumsy idiot-fuck who basically gets by on being unkillable much like Wolverine.

You can bash Sasuke/Neji for being born with good genetics (their clans and their special eyes) but they were probably also brought up with stronger work ethic than Naruto (who got fat eating his feelings as an outcast) but OTOH probably also had inherently higher IQ .

I don't know if having a demon implanted in you is genetics or something else...

That in mind though, wasn't Naruto kind of born with low IQ so he pretty much had to learn shit through brute-force repetition much like Lee, except he actually could learn shit besides Taijutsu?

Naruto is a clumsy idiot-fuck who basically gets by on being unkillable much like Wolverine.

You can bash Sasuke/Neji for being born with good genetics (their clans and their special eyes) but they were probably also brought up with stronger work ethic than Naruto (who got fat eating his feelings as an outcast) but OTOH probably also had inherently higher IQ .

Naruto is part Otsutsuki
Same with Sasuke and Neji. Naruto and Sasuke in particular descended from the sage of six CHAD even without tail beast in him he’ll become broken in time. He’s also the reincarnation of the sages son same with Sasuke a long line of chads being reborn

naruto clan got the sage body ( physical power)
While Sasuke clan got the eyes( ocular power)
They literally the chosen ones
Neji clan got the base Otsutsuki clan eyes

I'm going to try to forget what I skimmed of that, need to catch up

That was such a idiotic plot insertion that pretty much destroyed all and every thing the series tried to convey about hard work.

Naruto instead of being a talent less loser who tried everything possible day and night just to be accepted by people around him, turned out to be Demi-God that was born with with all those things instead of achieving them .

:feelsseriously:

Of course anime is a form of white envy. The earliest Manga artists admitted their infatuation with Western culture after World War 2 ended, including Disney animation standards, consumerism, caucasian females and Northern European masculinity.

Anyone who says any different is a backwards Liberal, incapable of explaining why anime has characters with European features, large blue eyes, blonde hair, brunette or white skin- but set in Japan.
Every person in Japan has got black hair, brown eyes and look nothing like (although I'd still bang a live action Japanese girl in a sailor uniform if I could).

Cringe but check out this video made by liberals trying to deny whiteness has anything to do with anime.

Last edited: