Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anime is for normies

cupcaker

cupcaker

Recruit
★★★
This is true. How many times have you seen some weebcel/anime fan with an Anime profile pic? PLENTY. It's unoriginal and frankly boring, you're just riding the wave. Anime is TRULY some normie shit, so much that at least 50% of my school watches it.

I wouldn't call an incel jerking off to moe and ecchi anime a normie.

Anime has become very mainstream.

Bushladen008 said:
Anime has become very mainstream.

Plenty normies have joined anime culture to seem quirky and different.

All my online friends are into anime while I am not.
I just can't get into it... and honestly don't want to. I'm fine with my cartoons.

LonelyButterfly said:
All my online friends are into anime while I am not.
I just can't get into it... and honestly don't want to. I'm fine with my cartoons.

Yes. Besides Anime glorifies asian sluts that let any asian male with a 12" penis inside her.

What kind of school do you go to? If I said I like anime where I go to school there would be a lynch mob. Kindly fuck off.

That's like saying gaming is for normies just because normalniggers started to join the culture.

I wouldn't call someone that has played 8k hours of Dota 2 a normie, just how I wouldn't call someone that has watches 300 anime a normie.

Lookismtards out btw

Kointo said:
What kind of school do you go to. If I said I like anime where I go to school there would be a lynch mon. Kindly fuck off.

Private school. Filled to the motherfucking BRIM with incels.

cupcaker said:
Private school. Filled to the motherfucking BRIM with incels.

Well that explains it. Would you count watching slice of life school girl anime and hentai mainstream?

Kointo said:
Well that explains it. Would you count watching slice of life school girl anime and hentai mainstream?

Yes. Nerd culture, a huge part of mainstream culture, gets their nut off to it daily all around the world.

cupcaker said:
Yes. Nerd culture, a huge part of mainstream culture, gets their nut off to it daily all around the world.

I guess I'm part of the nerd culture then. It's my cope.

cupcaker said:

Btw what's with the roastie avatar?

A good marker for this was when Kanye West did his akira music video

anime became officially normalized

Anime is the final frontier of cope.

NekoStance said:
A good marker for this was when Kanye West did his akira music video

anime became officially normalized

Anything is normie tier when done by a normie for the purpose of group inclusion. Even those who would defend the hobby by number of hours logged are adhering to a group standard.

You either like it or don't. Don't force yourself to watch, listen to, or read something you're not really feeling.

most normalfags only know about naruto/deathnote/dbz/attack on titan tier stuff. Even among people I've met that "watch anime" no one has seen stuff like The Tatami Galaxy

To all the incels calling anime cope, there is more than dumbass harem shit

most normies only know about mainstream deathnote, dbz, attack on titan tier shit

Even among people I've met that "watch anime" none of them have seen stuff like The Tatami Galaxy. There is more to anime than dumbass harem shit.

cupcaker said:
This is true. How many times have you seen some weebcel/anime fan with an Anime profile pic? PLENTY. It's unoriginal and frankly boring, you're just riding the wave. Anime is TRULY some normie shit, so much that at least 50% of my school watches it.

My pic is of a screenshot of episode 4 of death parade of an incel character's face right before he killed himself

cupcaker said:
Plenty normies have joined anime culture to seem quirky and different.

Yeah, and only a few of them actually likes something out of the shonen type. Most normies only watch DBZ, Attack on titan and now BNHA.

Anime is such a good cope, that the country with the highest number of male virgins per 100.00 people literally created it.

A lot of the high school animes are cope
(I watched a lot of them when I was a teenager)

Everything that pormotes gender equality is normie shit

incelman said:
Everything that pormotes gender equality is normie shit

What's wrong with a little high-fantasy? Just assign gender equality the same level of plausibility as dragons existing. Although, doing so won't further the cause of dragons, so I guess you have a point.

A Good Friend said:
What's wrong with a little high-fantasy? Just assign gender equality the same level of plausibility as dragons existing. Although, doing so won't further the cause of dragons, so I guess you have a point.

I get triggered by how easy it is for anime males to speak with girls. I mean just look at Ash from Pokemon, Misty was open to him the moment they met. If it was irl Misty would have ditched him ASAP.

Normalfags watch DBZ and Naruto.
Normalfags don't watch Kodomo no Jikan.
Just like any other form of entertainment, there is a wide variety of content that panders to different audiences.

I remember back when I was in high school, most people thought anime was weird and there were only a few other students into it.

It's gotten A LOT more mainstream since then though.

i_a_m_i said:

Now for the important question...

Is mind control eye power volcel man a normalfag mongolian painting? or no?

I think it's sort of in between.

Ryo Hazuki said:
I remember back when I was in high school, most people thought anime was weird and there were only a few other students into it.

It's gotten A LOT more mainstream since then though.

Just like video games and the internet. Anime isn't on the mainstream level of videogames and the internet yet though.

10 years ago if you watched anime you were deemed a loser. Amazing how much normies steal incels' stuff.

anincelforlifelol said:
10 years ago if you watched anime you were deemed a loser. Amazing how much normies steal incels' stuff.

Now you know how the average Star Wars-cel feels!

Ryo Hazuki said:
Now for the important question...

Is mind control eye power volcel man a normalfag mongolian painting?  or no?

I think it's sort of in between.

In between sounds right. It's extremely popular in Japan, moderately popular in the west so it must have some normalfag appeal, but it doesn't feel completely normal-fied  either.

i_a_m_i said:
Just like any other form of entertainment, there is a wide variety of content that panders to different audiences.

This.

OP low iq brainlet destroyed lol

anincelforlifelol said:

Heh reminds me of Elliot Rodgers book, the part where he becomes furious that norms began playing WoW, and were calling him a virgin and stuff