Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anime is for bluepilled cucks.

Bushladen008

Bushladen008

Cucktears Agent
-
How can an incel watch that shit seriously? Its always about a teenage failed normie who ends getting pussy and becoming a hero by trying hard.

Not as long as masterpieces like this exist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cQyMTRI_ZI
The most accurate description of cucktears you'll ever see.

I'm actually kinda a big fan of nightcore but fuck the shows

Your just describing one type of anime, wtf? Are you stupid?

Ehh, you're probably right.

TheHapaSlaughterer said:
Not as long as masterpieces like this exist: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3cQyMTRI_ZI
The most accurate description of cucktears you'll ever see.
2 females in the same room as an incel? kek fake as fuck.

made by betas for betas

But there are those top 0.0001% animes that are perfectly suitable for incels to watch.

One of them is Serial Experiments Lain which is in a class of its own.
There's a somewhat off-kilter kissing scene or two but there's no romance or side-romance going on at all in that story.

It's a loveless, nihilistic world and you might even relate with the main character in many ways.

Not recommended for sub 130 IQs to watch.
Also not recommended if you're not into mindfuckz.

most anime is 50%+ filler. waste shit loads of time.

wont deny I've watched a few

Anime is a dumb cope imo

How does it feel to be retarded OP? Just like there are different movie genres there are also different anime genres. You would probably enjoy some yaoi.

Anime is just a form of escapism for people like us. 

What would be "black pilled" then?  A show/anime/movie about an ugly guy who gets rejected by every girl he asks out, gets called a creep just for existing, and ends up committing suicide having accomplished nothing?  Who would want to watch that?

Bushladen008 said:
2 females in the same room as an incel? kek fake as fuck.

Tatsuhiro is not an incel lol

eurocel said:
How does it feel to be retarded OP? Just like there are different movie genres there are also different anime genres. You would probably enjoy some yaoi.

Why would I enjoy fag anime you dumbass. Bring me an anime with an incel protaganist who doesnt swim in pussy and might agree, otherwise its all the same shit.

Bushladen008 said:
Why would I enjoy fag anime you dumbass. Bring me an anime with an incel protaganist who doesnt swim in pussy and might agree, otherwise its all the same shit.

If he was incel he wouldnt be swimming in pussy in the first place, that very question contradicts itself you dumb phaggot

Ryo Hazuki said:

What would be "black pilled" then?  A show/anime/movie about an ugly guy who gets rejected by every girl he asks out, gets called a creep just for existing, and ends up committing suicide having accomplished nothing?  Who would want to watch that?

HAHAHAHA so true, why would OP need to watch that if he's (presumably) already living it?

Bushladen008 said:
How can an incel watch that shit seriously? Its always about a teenage failed normie who ends getting pussy and becoming a hero by trying hard.

because it's every incel's fantasy. the people who make these animes have incels as their target audience. it's the ultimate cope - live in your animagination.

chad wouldnt give a fuck because thats his real life. normies would call it sexist. incels would enjoy it and maybe someday hope it could happen to them.

I agree, I stopped watching it 2 years ago. I only have this username because it was my username on Reddit.

Anime is blackpilled. It's all about the fantasy of competence (being skilled at something, knowing what to do and how to do it) and that appeals directly to incels. 
Incels also control the market; they make up the majority of BD and collectable sales.

bqg0GH5yhOul.jpg

Raitoindeepthought.PNG

Death Note is pretty red pilled.

CopingGymcel said:
Raitoindeepthought.PNG

Death Note is pretty red pilled.

How can an incel relate with a genius Chad like him?

Bushladen008 said:

Because he embodies what every incel dreams of being.

Phew, good rhing im watching my totally non japanese cartoon here.

Ryo Hazuki said:

Honestly I think there is a lot of fun stuff that can be done with this, and I'd watch it haha.

Also, big shouts to Death Note

OP obviously has never read Kaiji. That shit is pretty black pilled and full of life fuel.

Don't watch anime now but back in the day I remember a few mangas.

http://www.mangaupdates.com/series.html?id=7055

Ressentiment's main character is the most incel I've ever seen a main character and the ending even shits on him and he gets beaten by some strong independent woman cunt who takes away his waifu and he gets kicked out of his parents house.

A story set in the near future, about a middle-aged loser whose only refuge is a virtual bishoujo game.

Takuro, the main character, is a stereotyped, low self esteem, adult male in a dead end job. Because he feels he has nothing to live for, he let himself go, becoming fat, miserable, and lonely.

Bushladen008 said:

I think death note was so popular because you have light who is a handsome, intelligent guy that has girls that want his dick, so average and attractive looking people can relate to him. Than you have L who is attractive, but is like someone that was ugly as fuck throughout their life, so ugly fucks can relate to him.

GeneticFilth said:
I think death note was so popular because you have light who is a handsome, intelligent guy that has girls that want his dick, so average and attractive looking people can relate to him. Than you have L who is attractive, but is like someone that was ugly as fuck throughout their life, so ugly fucks can relate to him.

Lol no one can relate to them, they were both top genius, good looking and successful. You guys need to stop dick riding virtual characters. Your waifus don't exist and never will. No wonder people think we're a bunch of neckbeards.

Bushladen008 said:
Lol no one can relate to them, they were both top genius, good looking and successful. You guys need to stop dick riding virtual characters. Your waifus don't exist and never will. No wonder people think we're a bunch of neckbeards.

They don't relate as in carbon copies. L literally rots in his basement and eats nothing but junk food, and wears the same clothes, it's like they made him so the ugly as fuck hikikomories in japan can relate to him. Most of the waifu stuff is just sarcasm.

School Days most blackpilled fuckin anime i've ever watched. The writer probably discovered all the PSL theories ngl.

GeneticFilth said:

Light and L weren't even intelligent, they just both had the plot go exactly the way they wanted which is how retards write smart characters.
Real smart characters are like that assassin in country for old man who drilled bullet holes in the room his mark was too stay in so he can shoot him from outside the room and had the place mapped out with sources on where everyone worked so he would have a clear window to do the deed and get out before people notice.

Darthmat said:
Light and L weren't even intelligent, they just both had the plot go exactly the way they wanted which is how retards write smart characters.
Real smart characters are like that assassin in country for old man who drilled bullet holes in the room his mark was too stay in so he can shoot him from outside the room and had the place mapped out with sources on where everyone worked so he would have a clear window to do the deed and get out before people notice.

I agree with you. I meant like in the anime it says that they are intelligent, like they both got perfect scores on exams.

incelkingkong said:
School Days most blackpilled fuckin anime i've ever watched. The writer probably discovered all the PSL theories ngl.

School Days was funny as fuck. That chad was a pump and dump god.

GeneticFilth said:
I agree with you. I meant like in the anime it says that they are intelligent, like they both got perfect scores on exams.

School Days was funny as fuck. That chad was a pump and dump god.

Yeah sorry man didn't mean to come off as hostile.
Just get tired of teenagers acting like death note was a mastery of intelligence though it was a good anime.

Darthmat said:
Yeah sorry man didn't mean to come off as hostile.
Just get tired of teenagers acting like death note was a mastery of intelligence though it was a good anime.

To be 100% fair, it might be one of the first and one of the few anime/manga to pursue that angle, as far as I know. They managed to make it suspenseful with very little action, almost purely plot. That is part of what makes it come off as an intelligent story about intelligent people, and therefore attractive to people, or at least that's what made it attractive to me.