Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Anime is bluepilled cope

Anime is bluepill

• Total voters
EthnicelNL

EthnicelNL

Never began tbhtbh
-
Agree?

Of course dweebcels will deny this...but from an objective perspective anime is bluepilled as fuck. Not surprising seeing as its mostly created by Japanese men, who are about the most cucked and beta males in the world.

Tell me why anime isnt bluepill fiction written by ultracucks if u disagree :lul:

The only thing that is not a cope is the rope. So... yes. Obviously.

It's not bluepill. All main/good characters are good-looking, it's only natural that they get girls, happiness, etc.

Agree?

Of course dweebcels will deny this...but from an objective perspective anime is bluepilled as fuck. Not surprising seeing as its mostly created by Japanese men, who are about the most cucked and beta males in the world.

Tell me why anime isnt bluepill fiction written by ultracucks if u disagree :lul:
Cartoon animations has nothing to do with bluepill, you can draw whatever the hell you want, and make any possible or not possible story/plot for it. Projected on real world, of course it is bluepilled, but anime is obviously not a real world.

No. It can be based as fuck

Get a clue OP

But is it bluepill

Cope. Why are the main characters goodlooking in the first place?

Can you tell me about a cope that is not bluepilled? Browsing this forum? Going ER?

I coped with anime (and other weeb things) for years, not anymore, and i agree that its pathetic to be a incel weeb.... but at least its less pathetic and bluepilled than being a neonazi incel or a JBW theorist incel. If you think that a white fascist ethnostate or changin the colour of your skin will solve your problems, you are way more bluepileld that someone that watches anime just to avoid reality, imho

But again... if its cope, its 99% bluepilled. Nobody copes by focusing in the fact that he is going to die as a virgin or that nobody loved him. So who cares. Let people cope. Everything is better than the fucking rope.

I hate Anime tbh

Can you tell me about a cope that is not bluepilled? Browsing this forum? Going ER?

I coped with anime (and other weeb things) for years, not anymore, and i agree that its pathetic to be a incel weeb.... but at least its less pathetic and bluepilled than being a neonazi incel or a JBW theorist incel. If you think that a white fascist ethnostate or changin the colour of your skin will solve your problems, you are way more bluepileld that someone that watches anime just to avoid reality, imho

But again... if its cope, its 99% bluepilled. Nobody copes by focusing in the fact that he is going to die as a virgin or that nobody loved him. So who cares. Let people cope. Everything is better than the fucking rope.
Your reaction shows me how much in denial dweebcels are.

Its easy to call everything that happens in the world bluepill but as soon as your dear anime is considered bluepill you get triggered?

Life is a scam boyo...dont start deluding yourself by taking the animepill.

Also id like to post my quote about japanese culture before any dweebcel starts romantizing the promised land again

Japanese culture is fucking oppressive and women basically control all aspects of social life. Japanese men are the most beta and cucked men in the world.

Anime is bluepill cope. Japanese reality is a distopian autistic nightmare. There is a reason why suicide rates are so high in Japan.

Anime has a peter pan effect and a gateway drug to pedophilia, stay away from it unless you wanna end up on evening news.

I don't really watch anime anymore since I lost interest in it but it's pretty much the only form of entertainment where you can find sexualized younger girls. Calling it bluepill is kind of dumb

It depends on the genre.

@incelkingkong can post lots of blackpilled screenshots

High quality animes - no, low quality, fan service and teen-destinated animes - yes.
If a guy gets slapped by a smug female in anime and doesn't do any thing and just takes it you know it's a fucking shitty anime
for retarded teens.

No. It can be based as fuck

Get a clue OP

Holy fucking Christ why is the writing in Anime so bad? "I'm nothing but a rock on the side of the road!!" Bahahahahhaahahahahahaha how the fuck can anyone be in this trash?

Dragonball doesn't count because it ascended anime status to be mainstream popular culture

I can't get into it especially because of how obnoxious and over-the-top the foids are.

You telling me you can watch this without wanting to take a chainsaw to both their necks?

giphy.gif

It depends on the genre.

@incelkingkong can post lots of blackpilled screenshots
This is how you know an anime is bluepilled:

I can't get into it especially because of how obnoxious and over-the-top the foids are.

You telling me you can watch this without wanting to take a chainsaw to both their neck?

giphy.gif
Lol yup many animes present females like complete retards that scream ONIIIIIIII CHANNNNN

Lets not even talk about the ton of highschool fantasy anime.

You see most youngcels here posting horrorstories about being isolated and outcast in highschool and these same guys watching and adoring cucked highschool fantasy anime where Chad gets all the hot teen girls :lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul::lul: its fucking over if i just described you

Everything an incel does is cope.

"Japanese men, who are about the most cucked and beta males in the world."
Wtf? Tell me, do you know why they make cucked animes? To fucking cater to white weebs that watch that kind of anime.
That's also why old animes like Berserk aren't nearly as cucked as new animes.

I don't really watch anime anymore since I lost interest in it but it's pretty much the only form of entertainment where you can find sexualized younger girls. Calling it bluepill is kind of dumb
Right..because its totally not a
Everything an incel does is cope.
But at the same time incels claim to be blackpilled and hate anything bluepilled

0ktC4dr.jpg

1wKRV7k.jpg

t48tpt1nz0q01.png

Not to mention that one of the most popular shows "Naruto" has tons of blackpills. The strongest characters are only strong because of their genes and heritage.

@EthnicelNL

"Japanese men, who are about the most cucked and beta males in the world."
Wtf? Tell me, do you know why they make cucked animes? To fucking cater to white weebs that watch that kind of anime.
That's also why old animes like Berserk aren't nearly as cucked as new animes.
Japanese men are cucked af. Women control all aspects of social life in Japan.

You telling me you can watch this without wanting to take a chainsaw to both their necks?

giphy.gif

lol I don't think that gif is canon Neon Genesis. If you watch the anime you'll see that those characters are not like that at all.

bluepilled
Animu is just a fucking LDAR time waster, nothing more, nothing less.
How can it be bluepilled, if it carries no consolidated message? It's obviously not real life.

0ktC4dr.jpg

1wKRV7k.jpg

t48tpt1nz0q01.png

Not to mention that one of the most popular shows "Naruto" has tons of blackpills. The strongest characters are only strong because of their genes and heritage.

@EthnicelNL
There is no doubt that there is some quality stuff out there. Just as with American movies..most of it is bluepilled af but sometimes a gem arises that makes blackpill mainstream.

But exceptions dont confirm the rule.

There is no doubt that there is some quality stuff out there. Just as with American movies..most of it is bluepilled af but sometimes a gem arises that makes blackpill mainstream.

But exceptions dont confirm the rule.
I dont really care about it that much. I watch anime to escape from my shitty life in the first place

Your reaction shows me how much in denial dweebcels are.

Its easy to call everything that happens in the world bluepill but as soon as your dear anime is considered bluepill you get triggered?

Life is a scam boyo...dont start deluding yourself by taking the animepill.

Also id like to post my quote about japanese culture before any dweebcel starts romantizing the promised land again

Maybe u dont undestand me, maybe my english is just too broken to really communicate.... lets try again.

I never watch anime now. I did it years ago with some regularity. I find it pathetic nowadays, like coping with Donal Trump or the Incel Revolution. But, yes, i did it in the past (a lot), and i respect every incel that finds more cope in anime than in JBW theory or neonazism (alt-right), religion or MSTOW. There just deny any obvious thing to cope. Animecels doest deny anything, they accept that there is nothing for them in this real world and they just prefer an imaginary world to live in. The whole japanese-weeb culture is the rejection of the real world, where Chad allways win, Stacy lives in tutorial mode and no matter what you try, you will never get a gf if you are genetically inferior. It rejects human culture, which basicallu consists in Chad/stacie worship and incel humiliation, by worshipping fictional characters.. Its just my opinion. Maybe im wrong.

So i consider every cope bluepilled, including anime. Still waiting for you to tell me any cope that is not basically bluepilled. Fucking horses? Writing a incel manifesto?

0ktC4dr.jpg

1wKRV7k.jpg

t48tpt1nz0q01.png

@EthnicelNL

Sasuke is basically Jeremy Meeks

In anime land an average retard can get an harem full of 11/10 gigastacies thanks to personaleetee. It's like the ultimate bluepill fantasy.

Maybe u dont undestand me, maybe my english is just too broken to really communicate.... lets try again.

I never watch anime now. I did it years ago with some regularity. I find it pathetic nowadays, like coping with Donal Trump or the Incel Revolution. But, yes, i did it in the past (a lot), and i respect every incel that finds more cope in anime than in JBW theory or neonazism (alt-right), religion or MSTOW. There just deny any obvious thing to cope. Animecels doest deny anything, they accept that there is nothing for them in this real world and they just prefer an imaginary world to live in. The whole japanese-weeb culture is the rejection of the real world, where Chad allways win, Stacy lives in tutorial mode and no matter what you try, you will never get a gf if you are genetically inferior. It rejects human culture, which basicallu consists in Chad/stacie worship and incel humiliation, by worshipping fictional characters.. Its just my opinion. Maybe im wrong.

So i consider every cope bluepilled, including anime. Still waiting for you to tell me any cope that is not basically bluepilled. Fucking horses? Writing a incel manifesto?

good post

hqdefault.jpg

220px-Jeremy_Meeks_Mug_Shot.jpg

-Both are good looking
-Both committed crimes of the highest magnitude
-Both have a history of abusing people
-Both ended up as high status Chads that are respected everywhere

They are basically the same person
-

It's blue pilled, but it's a nice escape from the black pill that is life. When I watch anime, I turn off all my red pilled thinking.

anime is bluepilled af, but its just fiction and entertainment
i enjoy the humanness and sometimes the love there, seeing that is kinda fuel but kinda calming too
seings how humans could be, a united organism that help each other and want the best for everyone

says the nigga with a anime avatar smh.Also,Mainstream anime is bluepilled.Hero is generic unattrractive guy with girl crush then he gets a superpower or some shit.Girl finds him attractive the whole time until he powermaxx or looksmaxx.

Watch "Gantz" or "I AM A HERO" or "Inuyashiki".

In this anime, the protag gets a 10/10 qt stacy by being a white knight. Just. Fucking. Lol
I guess the screenshot that I found didnt say a lot about the show

But I think the bluepill is necessary for a show. I want to better and not depressed

i love how sasuke rejects sakura multiple times and tried to kill once.She still fucked him and had his spawn.Chad never loses even in anime.

It's all a cope except the rope

Japan has the biggest and the most advanced incel culture. If a neet ricecel successfully escapes from reality with anime it must be one of the best copes.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back