Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Anime is being ruined.

If anybody wants to know how cucked Digibro is, his fiancee has slept with 12 guys before him while he has slept with one chick before her. He's 27 and she's 21. JFL.
She explained it like "that's how she likes to connect with people."
I'm not sure about this, but I think she only started having sex in college. She basically became a sorority slut and flunked out. Now she uses Digi to prop her up in the anime community.
They also talked about their sex lives and how making her feel good is what Digi enjoys the most. It's a matter of time before she (or he lol) introduces bulls into their relationships lmfao.
Holy shit I didn't know he was that cucked.
It's hilarious watching him and his fans treat her like a loyal wifu even though she's such a slut.
Also now I understand why he is so controlling with her and wants to be the main provider, even he knows she can cuck him at any moment.

It's not anime if it's made from a western company

First it was movies, then tv, then video games, and now anime is also being desecrated by bluepilled western degenerates.
An anime where the main character wants to fuck his sister has better production and less degeneracy than this trash.
zBA2hEx.jpg

I'm just waiting for them to start fully seeping into Japan and destroying anime.
Digibro is a huge faggot but even he had a great take on this subject.

>cringyroll
Nigga you're better off illegally watching anime and then buying merch and Manga on the side - it's my approach

First it was movies, then tv, then video games, and now anime is also being desecrated by bluepilled western degenerates.
An anime where the main character wants to fuck his sister has better production and less degeneracy than this trash.
zBA2hEx.jpg

I'm just waiting for them to start fully seeping into Japan and destroying anime.

Also
>wh*Tes making Japanese cartoons
Not valid. Whites are way lower IQ and culturally decadent compared to the japanese

White dogs can't come close if they tried

They better not dare take away my cope
They'll take it soon so you better find a new cope boyo
Japan and Italy are what happens when you try to suppress ‘degeneracy’ it brings out all kinds of weird perversions and fetishes that otherwise would never have manifested themselves.
How is Italy like Japan?

Last edited:
Holy shit I didn't know he was that cucked.
It's hilarious watching him and his fans treat her like a loyal wifu even though she's such a slut.
Also now I understand why he is so controlling with her and wants to be the main provider, even he knows she can cuck him at any moment.
Yeah, it's pretty sad. Digi is my favorite youtuber (I've listened to so much of him talking that he has basically become another voice in my head) but I can't believe what he's doing to himself. In a recent video he said that he wished he were black. Talk about a red flag. I'm 100% sure they're going to start cuckolding.
The worst part is that she's pretty ugly and balding as a girl.
His brother did well because he got an asexual gf, even started a relationship with her under no pretenses of ever having sex but eventually convinced her to. Ideal relationship tbh, I'd even go for the sexless version.

They still have a lot of work in trying to westernize and degenerate Japan.

(Japan is degenerate, but it's their own fashion of degeneration).
Japan is already pretty fucking westernized too. It's the way that american-"imported" (((western culture))) interacts with the native japanese culture that causes the particular kind of degeneration that goes on in Japan.
As an example, feminism combined with Japan's native "openess" on sex caused them to have the largest incel population on the planet.
How is Italy like Japan?
Italy and Japan are the most incel countries on the planet. Just look at the birth rates.

As an example, feminism combined with Japan's native "openess" on sex caused them to have the largest incel population on the planet.
Really? I thought that was the hard focusing on work and career the main cause of incelness in Japan, and that feminism didn't spread almost at all there.

Really? I thought that was the hard focusing on work and career the main cause of incelness in Japan, and that feminism didn't spread almost at all there.
First wave and second wave feminism sure did. Something something tells me that with the olympics they'll finally reach third wave.

First wave and second wave feminism sure did. Something something tells me that with the olympics they'll finally reach third wave.
I hope not, (((Feminist))) fears the Samurai.

I stopped watching anime just because there always seems to be a sort of love story then i get jealous and sad.

Looks like Japan is yielding to the feminists, jfl if you think it was going to last.

zBA2hEx.jpg

Planck scale IQ post. You can't ruin something that's already shit.

This is what happens when normies infest a community, new products will be normie pandering
hard focusing on work and career the main cause of incelness in Japan,

This is true their work culture is insane and cost of expenses there is high.