Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Anime is being ruined.

Crustaciouse

Crustaciouse

Banned
-

First it was movies, then tv, then video games, and now anime is also being desecrated by bluepilled western degenerates.
An anime where the main character wants to fuck his sister has better production and less degeneracy than this trash.
zBA2hEx.jpg

I'm just waiting for them to start fully seeping into Japan and destroying anime.
Digibro is a huge faggot but even he had a great take on this subject.

They better not dare take away my cope

its going to flop so who cares?

yare yare daze

An anime where the main character wants to fuck his sister has better production and less degeneracy than this trash.
which anime is that, oreimo or eromanga sensei?

These people don't care if they flop and lose money, they will still keep going with their bluepilled culture.
Look at the all female Ghostbusters movie, it completely flopped. But Hollywood still keeps making these trashy female empowerment movies. In fact the next terminator is going to be like that.
terminator-movie-2019-720x720.jpg

anime is disgusting. anything that makes anime die quicker is good news.

it was never good.

This is not anime tho, this a shit copy of that shit fat boy with gems show, but it's pretty fucking shit, the opportunity to make a western anime and this is what we get

This is not anime tho, this a shit copy of that shit fat boy with gems show, but it's pretty fucking shit, the opportunity to make a western anime and this is what we get
The best "western anime" we ever got where avatar the last airbender and the boondoks.
Two shows made by men with great stories and great animation.
This is some Tumblr shit made by uncreative dykes.

Is that shotgun a super shorty 90? More like a super shitty.

It's a really good cope, great way to escape reality

Fucking lol at that meme shotgun that has no practical use in real life.

"it's a good cope, great way to escape reality."

no, it isn't.

.................retard

The best "western anime" we ever got where avatar the last airbender and the boondoks.
Two shows made by men with great stories and great animation.
This is some Tumblr shit made by uncreative dykes.
Oh man I forgot avatar, such feelings I having now :feelsbadman: we never going to feel something like this anymore

Why you gotta do this to us! This isn't anime, it's anime-inspired. This is a cartoon, not anime.

impossible to ruin something that was never good in the first place. anime was always for stupid cuck faggots and le quirky nerd girl roasties

Oh man I forgot avatar, such feelings I having now :feelsbadman: we never going to feel something like this anymore
And then they came out with the legend of kora and it was pretty good at first with a good premise.
But then got completely convoluted and got cancelled towards the end.
I can't believe the geniouse that made the last airbender wrote such a bad plot for kora.

So much rainbow leaking from the video. How the hell did sjw do a takeover of these popular copes? Battlefield has a female with prosthetic kicking everyone's ass on the cover, but why is EA pandering to the sjw crowd? The demographic for these games are not sjw lol

So much rainbow leaking from the video. How the hell did sjw do a takeover of these popular copes? Battlefield has a female with prosthetic kicking everyone's ass on the cover, but why is EA pandering to the sjw crowd? The demographic for these games are not sjw lol
All American colleges are sjw infested and teach bluepills to their students.
Jobs associated with these industries such as animators, programmers, all require a college education.
So the people that work in these industries went to college and got bluepilled while doing their education.

This one looks rather western, no? I wouldn't classify it as Anime by any stretch. "Cartoons" would suit it better.

There's non-cuck anime.
You seem like the le quirky cool rebel who is so le cool and insults le everything you egotistical retarded newfag.
Exactly, that guy is just hating so he can follow the herd.
There have been amazing anime like hunter x hunter, monster, and parasyte that have completely blown western animation out of the water.

He just thinks he's cool because he calls shit cucked because he thinks he'll blend in and get asspats despite being an angsty retarded NORMIE !!!

you have a tiny baby brain, you throw a fit like a toddler because i insulted your shitty cartoons. grow up kid. and btw anime is for normies you retard i literally hear normies irl talk about anime all the time.

I'll pump a bullet into your lower stem you fucking cuck.

you wont do shit, impotent pussy coward. i can out shoot you any day of the week, pussy. i doubt you put in as much trigger time as i do. i grew up hunting and shooting since i was a child.

There was plenty of anime made pre-2010s and enough subs for me to not be bothered.

All this shits been over for a while

Jfl at having a crunchyroll subscription
This is what your money is funding
:lul:

If they take our cope we will take their lives

99% of anime is degenerate so?

hmmm

wlMoqx0.png

You know very well that it doesn't matter. We are talking about the real world. Not some economic theory where maximizing profit and rationality matters.

This isn't anime. It's made by "Ellation studio", a western studio run by stereotypical feminists and cucks.

Japan doesn't make anime with western interests in mind. Their primary market has always been, and hopefully will always be, Japanese people. I doubt Japanese have even heard of "High Guardian Spice", and they probably don't care what our awful studios produce. Anime will stay anime so long as Japan can avoid and deflect western influence.

So my money isn't being funneled into anime studios, but for this shit anime rip off for girls?

This has no connection to anime whatsoever- it's just looks like SU deux. Also
>paying for digital media ever
I can't imagine being this low-IQ.

JFL @ paying for crunchyroll when you can have ad block for pc and a hacked apk for mobile.

white people problems. Yes, CR software sucks. but it's still not that big of an issue to worry about 6$. I work min wage and can spare a little to have a few stream services. Funimation is pretty good for a lot of older stuff too. A lot of older japan anime has really bad audio production.

Digibro is a huge faggot but even he had a great take on this subject.

If anybody wants to know how cucked Digibro is, his fiancee has slept with 12 guys before him while he has slept with one chick before her. He's 27 and she's 21. JFL.
She explained it like "that's how she likes to connect with people."
I'm not sure about this, but I think she only started having sex in college. She basically became a sorority slut and flunked out. Now she uses Digi to prop her up in the anime community.
They also talked about their sex lives and how making her feel good is what Digi enjoys the most. It's a matter of time before she (or he lol) introduces bulls into their relationships lmfao.

Even Arnold Schwanegger’s masterpeice has been ruined, its over

Recently found Baki

Bro, noone cares about some shitty “anime" made by cuckyroll.

Even Arnold Schwanegger’s masterpeice has been ruined, its over

Its not ruined until the foid version has good ratings.

Dont go see it.

Anime has been shit since the mid 2000s tbh.

They still have a lot of work in trying to westernize and degenerate Japan.

(Japan is degenerate, but it's their own fashion of degeneration).

These people don't care if they flop and lose money, they will still keep going with their bluepilled culture.
Look at the all female Ghostbusters movie, it completely flopped. But Hollywood still keeps making these trashy female empowerment movies. In fact the next terminator is going to be like that.
terminator-movie-2019-720x720.jpg
Cant wait for the all-female A-team.

Get woke, go broke.

They still have a lot of work in trying to westernize and degenerate Japan.

(Japan is degenerate, but it's their own fashion of degeneration).
Japan and Italy are what happens when you try to suppress ‘degeneracy’ it brings out all kinds of weird perversions and fetishes that otherwise would never have manifested themselves.

Eromanga-sensei is a patrician's choice tbh.