Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anime is a trash-tier cope

youngswedecel

youngswedecel

Recruit
★★★
Legit. It makes the cucks and landwhales think you are a "neckbeard". It's boring as fuck too

>letting the opinions of cucks and landwhales influence how you want to live your life

:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

U shud have found a better hobby bro - IncelTears

I enjoy anime.
I don't care what normies think.
It's not like I'm getting laid anyway

I enjoy anime.
I don't care what normies think.
It's not like I'm getting laid anyway
It can't help with personality-maxx though. If you are normie you need personality too

It can't help with personality-maxx though. If you are normie you need personality too
It doesnt hurt my personality.
And I'm not a normie. Soooooo

anime is fucking trash, thank fuck i didnt get into that shit i think id be way worse off as a human being if i had, people watching anime need to stop IMMEDIATELY

nob0dy knows i watch it. its not like i walk around with anime t shirts.

anime is unbased save for dragonball

All the weebs I know irl are legit Neckbeards® though.

They already think you're a neckbeard if you're an ugly male, no point in reducing your coping potential because of your fear of what normalfags think while they already think what you are trying to convince them on a subconcious level not to think.

4chan was right about one thing
dont feel like editing this comic but replace misogyny with whatever else if you want and it's accurate

Anime

Last edited:
I used to watch anime because I liked Japan for its homogeneity in culture and ethnicity, its language, and its women. Also because some animes were awesome in the late 90s and early 00s.

Dunno what's up in that scene anymore.

I like watching anime sometimes but most anime is cucked.

@Facade @Raiden @Weightcel @NEETAndTidy

Weeaboos unite to face this fucking menace.
Someone descend the banhammer.:banhammer:

@Facade @Raiden @Weightcel @NEETAndTidy

Weeaboos unite to face this fucking menace.
Someone descend the banhammer.:banhammer:
I already replied to this kek

But it doesnt hurt Nyone to watch anime. I dont run around acting like a superweeb speaking Japanese

Its just an entertainment platform I and many others enjoy

Incels cope with their loneliness using anime because unlike the real world anime characters ignore looks and favor personality, which is why the kindhearted loser gets all the girls. Incels wish this was the case in real life, which is why they obsess over anime.

Legit, the 95% of anime is especially made to serve as some sort of life support to japanese incels, is esentially bluepilled cope manifested in anthropomorphic big-eyes creatures that are supposed to resemble real females with a completely different aptitude on how they are behave in real life.

I got bored of it after a year. Naruto was good.

90% of anime is gay k-on shit or shitty shonen, there are better copes out there.

why would you let the opinion of others influence what you like?

You need to have a certain condition to enjoy cartoons about screeching little girls.