Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Anime is a Psyop

Over 9000

Over 9000

Recruit
★★★★
people who apparently hate foids from the bottom of their hearts still like muh waifus which is kinda foid worship which manifests in actual foid worship sooner or later

Last edited:
>ER pfp
3l35q1qfcuw11.gif

people who apparently hate foids from the bottom of their hearts still like muh wifus which is kinda foid worship which manifests in actual foid worship sooner or later
This Nigga Can't Distinguish Between Tha Higher Intellectual Form Of Anime And Tha Degenerated World We Call The Real World Aka Tha 3-d. Tha Waifu Cope Is Tha Last Bastion We Have Against The Oppression Of Tha "Real" World ( I. e. Fake) And Normie Bullshit

It's because anime waifu's are for the most part everything we want women to be. After all i don't hate women, i hate what they have become.

meds, take them

In that case real life is a psyop since men are biologically programmed to desire and put women on a pedestal.

Anime is divorced from reality imo 2D women are a completely different concept to 3D women at this point.

It's because anime waifu's are for the most part everything we want women to be. After all i don't hate women, i hate what they have become.

Japanese Anime stories are mostly to please NEETs and Low tier men who can only fantasied of world with cute women and shit. The Psyop part is the Loli culture that rather seems very crazy and suspiciously pedophile slap. ( REM is the best Waifu )
latest

Japanese Anime stories are mostly to please NEETs and Low tier men who can only fantasied of world with cute women and shit. The Psyop part is the Loli culture that rather seems very crazy and suspiciously pedophile slap. ( REM is the best Waifu)
latest
I love Emilia...
Who's Rem? :feelsohgod:

This Nigga Can't Distinguish Between Tha Higher Intellectual Form Of Anime And Tha Degenerated World We Call The Real World Aka Tha 3-d. Tha Waifu Cope Is Tha Last Bastion We Have Against The Oppression Of Tha "Real" World ( I. e. Fake) And Normie Bullshit
okay GrAY

high IQ thread