Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anime for Incels

L

Libercel

Greycel
Brothers Incels! Can you recommend some animes, that describes topics about Involuntary Celibate, male virginity and nasty side of foids?

Don't think there are any

Only thing I would recommend you is Lain and Monster. It has nothing directly to do with incels, but these are really interesting and important nonetheless

i only know some mangas:

ressentiment:

Saiteihen no Otoko (SCUMBAG LOSER)

lookism.

i don't know much about anime, once i watched a series about a neet who lives in a container and chases a serial killer in his city but I don't remember the name, and of course: welcome to the nhk, watamote is incel too, but the main character is female

Redo of healer has rape, foid abuse, and revenge

that describes topics about Involuntary Celibate, male virginity and nasty side of foids?
there's a scene in welcome to the nhk where the main character's friend gets angry and starts talking about how 3d bitches are trash, and that's why he makes 2d women in his galges because they're better,

then he recalls about how some girls rejected him

I found the scene on youtube but only in Spanish

Last edited:
In Devilman crybaby, from an unnoticeable dude he transforms into chad and everygirl becomes wet for him. You can't get more blackpilled than that in media

Redo of healer has rape, foid abuse, and revenge
His situation has nothing in common with Involuntary Celibate. Plus he became Chad

Last edited:
thought there would be more weebcels replying to this thread

Creature Girls - A Hands-On Field Journal In Another World is a manga by a blackpilled, anti-feminism author. One of the two main characters is a truecel who abandons society because he was bullied by hoes and joins the monsters.
1803244 1403 2000 557634 1

Last edited:
Creature Girls - A Hands-On Field Journal In Another World is a manga by a blackpilled, anti-feminism author. One of the two main characters is a truecel who abandons society because he was bullied by hoes and joins the monsters.
View attachment 606596
Thank you very much!

Brothers Incels! Can you recommend some animes, that describes topics about Involuntary Celibate, male virginity and nasty side of foids?
I have what you are looking for

Boys on the run

the most blackpill manga ever , I am not joking , it’s not like some small blackpill

The entire manga is a blackpill