Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anime foid = female worship, like and subscribe if you agree

what would you talk to a teenager today?
idk since i dont really interact with people or females irl

but the female sex alone is a strong contrast, so i cant imagine the age difference being a problem (though im still technically a teenager, im referring to younger teens)

If you're a straight male, you'll always feel attracted and enticed by beautiful, young females. There's no running away from that.

So the best you can do, giving how trashy modern women are and how the system is rigged against us, is to surrogate that with 2D foids.

fuark ded srs???

It looks nice so im ok with it.

It's funny because they're also worshipping these fictional characters who only want Chad and chadlite cock. You guys really think those anime girls want to date or fuck a bunch of subhumans?

People who bash on us animecels are just envious because they don't have any great copes like we do, for that they want to try and attack us as well as attempting to destroy our cope so we can be just as miserable as them, like the wagecucks who bashes NEETs simply because the wagecels have to work while neetcels don't. Case in point when incels attack other incel groups it's nothing more than mere jealousy, because if they weren't jealous they wouldn't keep making threads like this one. I just call it how I see it and jealousy is what I see when threaads like these are made.
GIGA COPE. We are not jealous of a bunch of generic child looking Jap illustrations.

JFL at the coping weebs. Cope with anime all you want I don't care but to some extent its female worship.

People who bash on us animecels are just envious because they don't have any great copes like we do, for that they want to try and attack us as well as attempting to destroy our cope so we can be just as miserable as them, like the wagecucks who bashes NEETs simply because the wagecels have to work while neetcels don't. Case in point when incels attack other incel groups it's nothing more than mere jealousy, because if they weren't jealous they wouldn't keep making threads like this one. I just call it how I see it and jealousy is what I see when threaads like these are made.
Great mental gymnastics right there :feelskek:

It's funny because they're also worshipping these fictional characters who only want Chad and chadlite cock. You guys really think those anime girls want to date or fuck a bunch of subhumans?
They're not real, you can assign them with whatever characteristics you want

They're not real, you can assign them with whatever characteristics you want
But the actual anime and manga ones have established personalities and characteristics. So unless your Drawing or creating them or worshipping ones with blank slates, than it is no different than worshipping foids IRL.

But the actual anime and manga ones have established personalities and characteristics. So unless your Drawing or creating them or worshipping ones with blank slates, than it is no different than worshipping foids IRL.
Many anime girls nowadays don't show any romantic interest towards anyone in their show, and yeah, there are plenty of anime cope media with "blank" girls.
There's a ton of differences between worshipping real foids and made up ones, one of the biggest ones being the fact that 2D worship goes against the interest of real foids.

Many anime girls nowadays don't show any romantic interest towards anyone in their show, and yeah, there are plenty of anime cope media with "blank" girls.
There's a ton of differences between worshipping real foids and made up ones, one of the biggest ones being the fact that 2D worship goes against the interest of real foids.
Whatever you say man :feelsautistic:

Ok let’s pretend that liking 2D girls = female worship. I’ll give you that point for arguements sake.

Okay now what is the solution, what should I be attracted to now? If anime girls are off limit, than its only a matter of time until some of us regress into being orbiters/simps for 3D foids. We are males and it is in our DNA to be attracted to women.

From my perspective your solution is to make incels with this cope suffer or be gay. I don’t understand this post. Share a solution next time?

i liked and subscribed we all need to be brotherd in arms to beat the weebs

I wholeheartedly agree with this statement

Having waifu is a good cope, is the representation of my ideal woman that I could never find and helps me to not fall in love with those degenerated 3d roasties that are everywhere. That would be very suifuel if that happens to me.