Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Anime cliche: fight for those who believe in you...

G

Ghost

Captain
You see it often in anime. When the hero is in a tight spot and he's fighting someone that's 99 levels above him, he somehow manages to summon up hidden strength and levels up instantly but just barely enough to defeat the super strong bad guy who is currently kicking his ass...

Why?

Because he fights for those who believe in him. Often a love interest and/or friends he met along the journey on his way to fight the current big bad.

If you're incel... Who do you fight for?

Who believes in you as we often are loners with little to nobody?

Without considering spiritual/religious ideas such as "God/Jesus believes in me therefore Jesus died for me..." Or "I'm fighting to stay alive to pay up my bad karma so my next life will be better"...

Who or what is there to fight for?

Matsuoka Shuzo is rooting for me so I must continue

SmbcgBKKGC6e5jPo7VubBZRR7bqf DCO0sSkEnIG6gw

People only believe in chad
full

I fight for alerts on incels.co

Normies: The villain deserved to be bullied because he will have became a villain due to bullying in the future.
Adachi did nothing wrong

I don’t watch cuckamé

This trope is just one reason I dislike shonen and One Piece in particular. There are rarely any clever conclusions to fights like in HxH or Jojo. Instead someone just powers up because of their Nakama

I don't know... But I always watch this whenever I am depressed ( which is quite often tbh)

This trope is just one reason I dislike shonen and One Piece in particular. There are rarely any clever conclusions to fights like in HxH or Jojo. Instead someone just powers up because of their Nakama
I read Hajime No Ippo, Ashita No Joe and Slam Dunk. These are Shounen Mangas but I enjoyed them. This is because the authors actually know their subject so they can right a competent solution to the problem. Also being sports based means there are set rules and its much harder to pull shit out of your ass.

Even though in Slam Dunk, its team based, theres a logical strategy in how they beat their opponents game plan. Same with the others.

I read Hajime No Ippo, Ashita No Joe and Slam Dunk. These are Shounen Mangas but I enjoyed them. This is because the authors actually know their subject so they can right a competent solution to the problem. Also being sports based means there are set rules and its much harder to pull shit out of your ass.

Even though in Slam Dunk, its team based, theres a logical strategy in how they beat their opponents game plan. Same with the others.
Tbh the sports ones are consistent. I guess it’s the action ones which default to power up nonsense. I found Hikaru no Go, Eyeshield 21 and Prince of Tennis interesting when I was younger. Prince of Tennis did sometimes default to tropes though