Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anime can be blackpilled as fuck.

wizardcel

wizardcel

Lolicon, anti aoc advocate and sexual marxist.
★★★★★
I thought it would be wise to watch something lighthearted before going to bed; so I picked this anime called Itazura na Kiss. Four minutes in, and the female protagonist is already chasing the chang who goes to the same school as her. The dude treats her like shit, maybe even worse than that, but she likes him because he looks good. There's an ugly character who likes her, but she rejects him, even though he treats her pretty well. All of that happened during the first four minutes of the first episode, guys. The japs know how to put out blackpilled content.

Naruto is pretty blackpilled if you think about it Naruto is a cuck who tries to get the attention of Sakura, the local Stacy and Sasuke who is the local Chad despite his hairstyle. Sasuke even attempted to kill Sakura and Naruto literally saved her life multiple times but she still decides to fuck Sasuke.

soyboy32.jpg

Most of it is very bluepilled. Good cope but bad if you want to find blackpills.

anime is for cucks

I want to butcher animescum.

Naruto is pretty blackpilled if you think about it Naruto is a cuck who tries to get the attention of Sakura, the local Stacy and Sasuke who is the local Chad despite his hairstyle. Sasuke even attempted to kill Sakura and Naruto literally saved her life multiple times but she still decides to fuck Sasuke.
You can't get anymore of the blackpill in anime than that, shit blows my mind and when I saw it years ago I was so fucking confused on why she would do that, but now that I'm older everything makes sense now.

LOL. I had forgotten about Naruto. He ends up marrying Hinata, the depressed self-hating girl. She reminds me of the typical noodlewhore.

Chad rejected her letter :worryfeels: