Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anime Avis don't surprise me anymore

nice_try

nice_try

Chad always wins
★★★★★
I used to think that anime was weird back when I was a youngcel and that anime avatars are cringy and cucked.
As I grew older, I started to watch Anime, because I was lonely af and had nothing better to do.
I realized that Anime wasn't just some kids cartoon, but that it had extremely well developed storylines, amazing characterdesign and insane artwork.
I kinda started liking anime characters more and more.
When I turned wizard, I immediatly noticed that my attraction to anime waifus increased massively. It's like your body is done with rl foids and now focuses on 2D, idk.

The point is:
Getting attracted to / liking anime girls isn't weird at all, it's a very reasonable and logical part of being rejected by 3D foids your whole life.
I think the amount of anime waifu avis on this site is just proof of that.

As I grew older, I started to watch Anime, because I was lonely af and had nothing better to do.
same. I actually hated anime when I was 12 or so.

I used to think that anime was weird back when I was a youngcel and that anime avatars are cringy and cucked.
Yep most people who hate anime on this site have never even given it a chance. It's a good cope
same. I actually hated anime when I was 12 or so.
this, but then again I'm sure 90% of anime watchers where like that at one point, unless they grew up watching toonami or had a older brother that got them into it.

i watch anime but still hate weebs. yes, im based. no need to tell me

how did they even surprise in you in the first place :feelstastyman:

crazy crying 4chan soy

I realized that Anime wasn't just some kids cartoon, but that it had extremely well developed storylines, amazing characterdesign and insane artwork.
I kinda started liking anime characters more and more.
When I turned wizard, I immediatly noticed that my attraction to anime waifus increased massively. It's like your body is done with rl foids and now focuses on 2D, idk.

The point is:
Getting attracted to / liking anime girls isn't weird at all, it's a very reasonable and logical part of being rejected by 3D foids your whole life.
I think the amount of anime waifu avis on this site is just proof of that.
I still do, which fucking anime has even good story??? It looks like gay

cope, even the shittiest slice of life or isekai mogs the marvel shit you watch.
What the fuck is isekai, give me to watch, I’ll look at it

I still do, which fucking anime has even good story??? It looks like gay
Death Note is a normiefied edgy anime with a decent storyline
Ending is cucked though

What the fuck is isekai,
Its anime where the main character gets teleported to a different world pretty much.
give me to watch, I’ll look at it
One of the most popular ones is konosuba but it's a comedy so I'm not sure if you'd like it, saga of tanya the evil is another good one, and though it's not really a "isekai" but I've heard some people describe it as such is GATE: jieitai kanochi nite.

Other non isekai anime I recommend for people looking into anime is Hellsing ultimate and Fullmetal alchemist brotherhood.

Its anime where the main character gets teleported to a different world pretty much.

One of the most popular ones is konosuba but it's a comedy so I'm not sure if you'd like it, saga of tanya the evil is another good one, and though it's not really a "isekai" but I've heard some people describe it as such is GATE: jieitai kanochi nite.

Other non isekai anime I recommend for people looking into anime is Hellsing ultimate and Fullmetal alchemist brotherhood.
What can I watch on Netflix??

What can I watch on Netflix??
I'm 90% sure you can watch every single one I listed on Netflix because they are all pretty popular and well know animes.
I can't say for certain because I don't use Netflix to watch anime. Only one I know for certain is fullmetal alchemist

The art style is intentionally simple to make projecting easy. It’s a shallow and over saturated medium. There is merit but it’s rare and usually in action scenes. (((Japanese humor))) and (((romance))) is lost on me.

i hate when anime characters dont move naturally

I don't remember where, but I heard a month or two ago a reason anime is so good compared to the cartoons it's compared to - it's primarily made by male social outcasts for male social outcasts. Unlike the mainstream shows and cartoons, it either reflects the actual issues we face, or it contains the fantasies we tend to have. (Why would Chad have an isekai fantasy if he already has all the attention and sex he would ever need?) It also sometimes tackles philosophical questions because it isn't restricted by the low-IQ normie/feminine mindset.

Even if anime as a whole becomes mainstream, there will always be a high-quality niche, although it's still extremely annoying when normies encroach on my hobbies.

I've never been into western superhero comics but from what I've seen DC and Marvel were a bastion of masculinity too... until they went woke, of course.

To me it happened gradually, probably not due to age but because the more blackpilled I became, the more unattractive 3D foids became as a result of their "halo" disappearing. Meanwhile, 2D girls stayed unaffected since the blackpill doesn't apply to fictional characters.

Anime avatars are inherent part of the Internet culture. The Internet culture, not the one overflooded with normies post-iPhone release.

Anime avatars are inherent part of the Internet culture. The Internet culture, not the one overflooded with normies post-iPhone release.
This.

it's someone interesting that despite being named "proudweeb" I rarely have an anime avi. Cuz everytime I put one, some guy will be like "DUDE, I just busted a NUT to ur avi, send me more pics bro :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:" which is gay as fuk lmao:feelsLSD:

it's someone interesting that despite being named "proudweeb" I rarely have an anime avi. Cuz everytime I put one, some guy will be like "DUDE, I just busted a NUT to ur avi, send me more pics bro :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:" which is gay as fuk lmao:feelsLSD:
tbh

Cuz everytime I put one, some guy will be like "DUDE, I just busted a NUT to ur avi, send me more pics bro :ahegao::ahegao::ahegao::ahegao:"
@Zer0/∞ @Steiner Ex Machina @Lolimancer @Incline thots?

anime doesn't have to pass through focus groups full of normalfags, so its storylines can be more interesting

As i grew older watching anime became more and more depressing.