Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anime and manga thread

i_a_m_i

i_a_m_i

Banned
-
ITT post about an anime you're watching or a manga you're reading.

Currently I'm watching VOTOMS, an 80s mecha OVA. It's set in the unspecified future, shortly after the end of a giant space war. It follows Chirico, an ex-special forces mecha pilot who is on the run after discovering a military secret during a mission.

W4v87Kn.jpg

I'm also slowly working my way through reading D-Frag. I liked the anime quite a bit and the manga is great too.

i have never in my life watched anime. someone please suggest me something, i will keep it in mind if i ever feel like it.

It's a good cope.

i have never in my life watched anime. someone please suggest me something
Dragon Ball Z.
Avoid anything made after ~2001

Im watching chocotto sister and no game no life

Cory in the house best anime of all time tbhngl

i only watch big boy anime 9:50

high school bullshit is sogay

i have never in my life watched anime. someone please suggest me something, i will keep it in mind if i ever feel like it.
Code Geass is my favorite, so I recommend that.
Azumanga is a classic.
Absolutely based
:feelshehe:
Cory in the house best anime of all time tbhngl

Superb taste.
i only watch big boy anime

I watched this a while back. Thought it was alright. I was interested because it is directed by Ichiro Itano. He was an animator for Gundam and Macross, and he also directed Gantz.

I'm currently watching some seasonal animes (TenSura is my favorite this season). Also catching up with the Berserk manga. :feelshmm:

Thread should be stickied tbh.

JoJo Bizarre Adventures.

I just finished hunter x hunter and overlord III. Anime is good cope

Try steins;gate.

ergo proxy, serial experiments lain , Gantz, Berserk, Akira, Evangelion, Ghost in the shell

Currently rewatching Ranma 1/2, I watched it on tv when I was a kid so I wanted to watch it again to see if it still holds up and I'm liking it until now, earlier episodes have some beautiful 80's animation.
Also I forgot how much better Akane looked with long hair.
Mpv shot0003

Akira
Ghost in the Shell (first one)
The Animatrix
Memories

The last anime that i saw is called ReLIFE.
It's a seinan about a freeter (a quasi NEET) who accepts to undergo an experiment that will temporarily turn him 17 again.

The last anime that i saw is called ReLIFE.
It's a seinan about a freeter (a quasi NEET) who accepts to undergo an experiment that will temporarily turn him 17 again.
Oh, I hadn't heard of that one before. It sounds very interesting. I'll probably watch it.

Read: Hellstar Remina
Gyo
Uzumaki

I love Junji Ito's work so much

watched youjo senki recently. was hesitant because i have 0 interest in loli trash, the 'loli' is actually a 40 yr old man though so i gave it a try. It's legit one of the best animes i've seen, so entertaining.

I've already watched and read plenty,I have no drive or desire to start a new one.

I finally got around to watching Kaiji. Was not disappointed.

I only read mango about big tiddies or cute girls nowadays

Gurren Lagann
Yu Yu Hakusho
Inuyasha
Rurouni Kenshin
Alita: Battle Angel

i watched colorful the movie for 5th time last night

Finished watching Steins;gate and halfway through steins:gate 0. rewatching trigun again.

Currently rewatching Ranma 1/2, I watched it on tv when I was a kid so I wanted to watch it again to see if it still holds up and I'm liking it until now, earlier episodes have some beautiful 80's animation.
Also I forgot how much better Akane looked with long hair.
View attachment 66745
Akane is a cunt too much, it makes me dislike her a lot. Ranma 1/2 is the only anime I've ever watched up until this point in my life.

Akane is a cunt too much, it makes me dislike her a lot. Ranma 1/2 is the only anime I've ever watched up until this point in my life.
Yeah, she starts ok at first but then gets really annoying as the series progresses.

I've started reading Prison School, great femdom anime/manga tbh. I watched it a year ago to fap, just a week ago i started reading it.

I've seen a few anime since I started this thread. The six I enjoyed the most are Uchuu no Stellvia, Gungrave, Goblin Slayer, Myself; Yourself, NetoYome, and Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.

I've started reading Prison School, great femdom anime/manga tbh. I watched it a year ago to fap, just a week ago i started reading it.
I've seen that as well. It's entertaining.

I've seen a few anime since I started this thread. The six I enjoyed the most are Uchuu no Stellvia, Gungrave, Goblin Slayer, Myself; Yourself, NetoYome, and Higurashi no Naku Koro ni.

Is Gungrave good?

Is Gungrave good?
Yeah, I liked it quite a bit. It has an interesting story and lots of action, especially towards the end. The first episode is a bit confusing though; it doesn't make sense till you get further into the series.

your taste is a bit weird

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back