Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anime and extremism doesn't go well together.

idkwattodowithlife

idkwattodowithlife

Banned
-
I'm judging you @Minamoto

wBAWKAV.jpg

Day dreaming of recreating the greater east asia co-prosperity sphere and sinking american aircraft carriers.

And this is culprit behind making that post. Such a dangerous individual this person is.

This is a face that seeks for total world domination and destruction, and also this is the user that has the "I know it all, but you're wrong, and I told you so" looking face.
2530.jpg

Last edited:
Stupid thread

lowest iq thread i have ever seen.

I'm glad for making only high iq threads in this forum

i'm trying really hard to understand this thread

That is one smug girl

Minamoto = Weeaboo Hitler

general discussion and @nausea doesnt go well together too!

I'm judging you @Minamoto

wBAWKAV.jpg

And this is culprit behind making that post. Such a dangerous individual this person is.

This is a face that seeks for total world domination and destruction, and also this is the user that has the "I know it all, but you're wrong, and I told you so" looking face.
2530.jpg
It did contribute to get a president elected

Don't worry @idkwattodowithlife I will make sure to spare you and invite you to my palace in Kyoto, but don't tell anyone where it is ;)

Lmao fucking American spies I will pearl harbor all ur homes and take over your precious west coast in the name of the empire
i will join you in this caravan

How are you always cheerful on here? Are like this irl? Who are you? What's your race? How tall are you? How old are you? Are you a gymcel?

Don't worry @idkwattodowithlife I will make sure to spare you and invite you to my palace in Kyoto, but don't tell anyone where it is ;)
I'd be too scared to visit, I'm safer here :forcedsmile:.

How are you always cheerful on here? Are like this irl? Who are you? What's your race? How tall are you? How old are you? Are you a gymcel?
how am I cheerful :think:? I don't notice it a lot or I'm not very much aware of it...

idk what im irl. 5'10", im a manlet. white. yes i do gymcel.

I'd be too scared to visit, I'm safer here :forcedsmile:.

how am I cheerful :think:? I don't notice it a lot or I'm not very much aware of it...

idk what im irl. 5'10", im a manlet. white. yes i do gymcel.
In what world is 5'10" manlet?