Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Anime about lookism called lookism

Rixinuj

Rixinuj

Captain

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4GdITdz2Jk4

Short obese guy gets bullied and beaten up then before he transfers to a new school to escape the bullying he wakes up in a new chad body where his life changes dramatically. I think the concept is interesting and sad at the same time, his life only got better because of his changed looks and frame.

Hyung seok is literally me

This series eventually becomes a bunch of Changs in gangs fighting each other.

Short obese guy gets bullied and beaten up then before he transfers to a new school to escape the bullying he wakes up in a new chad body where his life changes dramatically. I think the concept is interesting and sad at the same time, his life only got better because of his changed looks and frame.

I tried having my mom and stepdad watch it but they called it bullshit and said reality isnt like that.

They are not very up to date of things to say it like that...

Short Ricecel transforms into tall whiteboi and fucks thechottest foids

I tried having my mom and stepdad watch it but they called it bullshit and said reality isnt like that.

They are not very up to date of things to say it like that...
Apparently the author created the comic from past experiences in school

The plot of almost every generic manhwa is about a genetic failure that's a loser at everything in life becoming the biggest gigachad ever with every girl wanting his dick. This ascension is usually accomplished by means of a magical macguffin plot device, plot conveniences and contrivances in order for this self insert power fantasy to function and make sense within the context of the internal logic of the story to stay consistent.
It's lifefuel for inkwells and very blackpilling in showcasing how one's life is linked to your looks and genetics but the unrealistic escapist aspect about the MCs ascending is very much comfort food material for the viewers to cope with, who are presumably lowlife unaware incels or incel adjacents that will probably never improve their lives irl to a meaningfully significant extent so they cope by projecting themselves onto and vicariously living through fictional characters doing it for them in another medium.

Last edited:
I read this years ago. It does indeed turn into a martial arts series about asian gangs. It really went off the rails

Subhumans get bullied like that in Korea.It's no joke...

p

Of course he transitioned from chink to human

I noticed the same thing in Solo Leveling, which is set in South Korea. His sister noticed he GREW TALLER after he got his isekai protag powers. South Korea is just insanely lookspilled, their media just openly discusses it, but doesn't get into it either, like it's just stating the obvious.

What the fuck? “Poor”, just because a guy is fat or ugly that doesn’t mean he is poor. I don’t like incel stories where the incel needs magic or science to transform into a different being to get laid.

I might check it out, but the premise of the story makes me angry.

Getting protected from bullies by your mothER is an incel trait, I bet an incel worked on this production.

Imagine if they gave his second form blonde hair - guys would have been ready to go ER.

Assaulting a cashier is not a crime in South Korea? It would have been recorded on the cameras.

The story is a bit too bluepilled for me, but I like the attempt to bring incel characters into the mix.

That character (not sure how to spell his name) at 6:25 hit metal with his fist and bent the metal, and didn’t wince in pain?

That’s why anime needs a superhuman or magiacal aspect to it, usually.

I read it years ago man at the start it was brutal as fuck but after that all u see in chapters is fighting wtf lmfao

I read it years ago man at the start it was brutal as fuck but after that all u see in chapters is fighting wtf lmfao
Lol same, it made south korea look like some kind of gang-ruled warzone for adolescents.

...is it? :worryfeels:

Stop with the second body shit!

Other than the bluepilled nonsense, I liked what I saw.

Jobless reincarnation is almost this show but 10x better.

The Boxer is better than this piece of garbage.