Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Animals have more rights than people in modern society

Jew Goy Lab Rat

Jew Goy Lab Rat

Gemcel
-
As a man the only place you can piss in peace in your whole city is your toilet, 200y ago you just go outside and piss in the woods wherever you want. Even dogs can walk around showing their red pissing dicks to foids with no consequences

If you want to piss and shit on the streets just move to India :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD: :feelsLSD:

As a man the only place you can piss in peace in your whole city is your toilet, 200y ago you just go outside and piss in the woods wherever you want. Even dogs can walk around showing their red pissing dicks to foids with no consequences
I pissed in the wood on a big journey. A women came to me and yelled at me that its not ok. Stupid cow asked me if I pissed at my home door too. I say that it just the woods. What was her stupid problem? Maybe she wanted suck my dick this stupid cow. she was a granny and smoked. I should ask her if she wants to suck my cock.

I pissed in the wood on a big journey. A women came to me and yelled at me that its not ok. Stupid cow asked me if I pissed at my home door too. I say that it just the woods. What was her stupid problem? Maybe she wanted suck my dick this stupid cow. she was a granny and smoked. I should ask her if she wants to suck my cock.
actual retarded bitch:feelskek:

Based, you should've asked.

Dogs can bark, chase, and bite people and noone gives a fuck. If a human does that sort of shit, they'd be locked up indefinitely.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back