Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Animals don’t care how you look

• Thread starter mentally lost cel 1
  • Start date
mentally lost cel 1

mentally lost cel 1

A Ghost in Istanbul
-
To people here who are sadists and sick enough to do bad shit and torture animals

You fucking idiots , animals don’t care how you look and you torture them? You’re so hypocritical and evil just like normies who like watching gore videos

Most Animals can show love if you show them

And you’re hurting and treating the only living things that don’t care how you look and you bitch about being bullied and treated bad? You sickos deserve it and worse

Don’t be a cunt,kill your bullies not animals

Yes, I have a dog and love it more than any normshit scum

Yes, I have a dog and love it more than any normshit scum
Would you slit your dogs throat if it meant you could have a gigastacy wife for Life?

Finally we agree on something.
I don't like animals but worse than animals are humans.
Yes, they don't deserve death and pain unlike other pieces of shit human beings.
But still you shouldn't act so butthurt when someone posts animal abuse or things like that, after all, in this subculture being worried by the well being of animals is considered a normie behavior.
And understand that, since it's all normies who go defensive and claim validation points when they see animal torturing footage and stuff, they don't do it because they care, they do it for their reaffirmation from society. It's this kind of bullshit that enrages this subculture and people going against the "main ideology" that govern the masses from nowadays.

Finally we agree on something.
I don't like animals but worse than animals are humans.
Yes, they don't deserve death and pain unlike other pieces of shit human beings.
But still you shouldn't act so butthurt when someone posts animal abuse or things like that, after all, in this subculture being worried by the well being of animals is considered a normie behavior.
And understand that, since it's all normies who go defensive and claim validation points when they see animal torturing footage and stuff, they don't do it because they care, they do it for their reaffirmation from society. It's this kind of bullshit that enrages this subculture and people going against the "main ideology" that govern the masses from nowadays.
I’m not that kind of normie and you know it ,I save bugs and reptiles too ,a sane person would act the same as me if they saw that piece of shit Sick footages ,I’m not getting validation points and shit , unlike normies

Death to animal abusers. The law needs to kill animal abusers off.

a sane person
The problem is that in current age and world people aren't like that, they post on social media for popularity and likes, not because they feel the need to protect anything.

That's why my dog loves me

Unironically I have more hatred for animal abusers than foids

dogs can smell that I'm an incel/ high inhib loser and often bark at me

They would care how you look if you were the same species as them. :blackpill::feelsjuice:

But you're right, as a human, and as a caregiver and provider of food, any domesticated animal will love you, regardless.

Would you slit your dogs throat if it meant you could have a gigastacy wife for Life?
Yes but only if I shoot my dog in the head, not slit it’s throat. Too painful and cruel
And only if I would be able to replace her when she hits the wall and becomes ugly :feelspuke:

They would care how you look if you were the same species as them. :blackpill::feelsjuice:

But you're right, as a human, and as a caregiver and provider of food, any domesticated animal will love you, regardless.
First part is very brutal. Certain species such as peacocks are KNOWN for being extremely lookist.

Most animals are heightpilled/framepilled as fuck. Size is often the biggest determinant in whether they get bitches & resources by scaring off predators & fellow male competition. Tons of fights in the animal kingdom start with posturing and sizing the opponent up, where 9/10 times the bigger one will scare off the smaller one because even retarded animals know instinctively that being small is an evolutionary disadvantage for combat.

Animals are the only species i truly love tbh, because they don’t judge you based on your SMV but based on your personality.

Most animals are heightpilled/framepilled as fuck. Size is often the biggest determinant in whether they get bitches & resources by scaring off predators & fellow male competition. Tons of fights in the animal kingdom start with posturing and sizing the opponent up, where 9/10 times the bigger one will scare off the smaller one because even retarded animals know instinctively that being small is an evolutionary disadvantage for combat.
That is between them though

If you show love they will too most times

Yes but only if I shoot my dog in the head, not slit it’s throat. Too painful and cruel
And only if I would be able to replace her when she hits the wall and becomes ugly :feelspuke:
You spineless piece of shit

First part is very brutal. Certain species such as peacocks are KNOWN for being extremely lookist.
And yet people still think the idea of female animals being lookist in choosing their mates is too farfetched for reality. :feelsseriously:

nope. my cat likes attractive people more. lookism is universal :feelsjuice:

I like cats n dogs :feelsgah:

To people here who are sadists and sick enough to do bad shit and torture animals

You fucking idiots , animals don’t care how you look and you torture them? You’re so hypocritical and evil just like normies who like watching gore videos

And you’re hurting and treating the only living things that don’t care how you look and you bitch about being bullied and treated bad? You sickos deserve it and worse

I followed you brother. I knew it. I knew truecels know shit like this. Imagine screaming and still being ignored, I know how animals feel, I've seen actual slaughterhouse footage before YouTube censoring thunderstorm started, I know what it feels like.

In a lot of ways ugly animals are treated like if not far worsely than sub 5 males or truecels. Thanks for your eye opening inspirational awesome brilliant fantastic posts my brother.:feelsokman:

animals have always been kind to me

Usually, but not always. My brother owns a cat that's not very fond of being petted.
Cats are bad pets. Dogs like cuddles even if you don't give them food. There are many street dogs where I live and I often pet them when I can. They will take the belly rubs and the ear scratches even if it is the only thing on offer. Of course, if you give them food, they will be even happier. But they will still like you even if you only pet them.

Agreed. I have 2 dogs and they are my family.

I am nice to them and they are nice to me in return. With dogs it is that simple.

I followed you brother. I knew it. I knew truecels know shit like this. Imagine screaming and still being ignored, I know how animals feel, I've seen actual slaughterhouse footage before YouTube censoring thunderstorm started, I know what it feels like.

In a lot of ways ugly animals are treated like if not far worsely than sub 5 males or truecels. Thanks for your eye opening inspirational awesome brilliant fantastic posts my brother.:feelsokman:
Thank you friend

Agreed. I have 2 dogs and they are my family.

I am nice to them and they are nice to me in return. With dogs it is that simple.
Cats are better

I’m family with my cats

Chickens do, I've read it someewhere

Images 45

Decent post by OP

Cats are better

I’m family with my cats
Here I beg to differ. I've been around both animals. Dogs more, but cats also. I never liked cats' behavior and I always found that at least 70% of the people who kept them also behaved in a bluepilled :bluepill: way. Of course that could be true about some dog owners too. I don't know, when you get into a solid routine with canines, there is just nothing comparable to the feeling they give you in return for your efforts.