Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Animals are the only creatures on Incels' side in this world

• Thread starter Deleted member 1269
  • Start date
Deleted member 1269

Deleted member 1269

-
I love all animals except shitbulls and few other exceptions; reason being is that animals are the only beings om earth that treat me well despite my bad genes. Animals don't care about how I look or how tall I am, they just appreciate me for my good deeds and kindness. They are the only creatures who are capable of genuinely loving an Incel for who he is

A truecel has no one else by his back, not even his family

Animals literally don't give a fuck about anyone. the reason your pet treats you well because of shelter and food. this isn't "genuine love". foids also love for genes because good genes are too rare. pets love you for food,shelter and safety because those three are rare in their lives.
this isn't a deed. a deed is done once or twice. try to do a deed for a domesticated animal that doesn't know you. good luck if that piece of shit can keep you in his memory for a week.
Your beloved pet will have absolutely no problem eating fresh pieces of flesh of your dead body when hunger hits its tummy after you die. but gotta believe disney and bluepill stories like muh hachiko instead of reality because reality is harsh lmao

Last edited:
Animals literally don't give a fuck about anyone. the reason your pet treats you well because of shelter and food. this isn't "genuine love". foids also love for genes because good genes are too rare. pets love you for food,shelter and safety because those three are rare in their lives.
Your beloved pet will have absolutely no problem eating fresh pieces of flesh of your dead body when hunger hits its tummy after you die. but gotta believe disney and bluepill stories like muh hachiko instead of reality because reality is harsh lmao
I rarely feed my cat tbh, my mom usually does so. Still she likes me more than anyone else in the house. Also even if we assume that animals like us for our good deeds, isn't that great? Humans despise us for existing as incels and no matter what we do they will never accept us. But at least animals appreciate our kindness and love

Also even if we assume that animals like us for our good deeds, isn't that great?
this isn't a deed. a deed is done once or twice. try to do a deed for a domesticated animal that doesn't know you. good luck if that piece of shit can keep you in his memory for a week.

The problem with people like you who are overly attached to their pets is that they think animals are different from humans when they really aren't different. they see their pets as saints and pure souls, JFL.... my pets are cats too btw.