Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Animals are assholes too: (Domestic) animals are nicer, but only to YOU, NOT each other

Still think animals are nicer than people?

• Yes

Votes: 10 35.7%
  • No

Votes: 15 53.6%
  • Not sure

Votes: 3 10.7%

• Total voters
drowsy

drowsy

Self-banned
-
I think a lot of people here over-idealize animals. They talk about how people are so cruel and terrible and how animals are more "innocent" with superior morals, and are nicer- but that's really isn't the case at all. Domesticated animals are "nicer", yes, but only to people that are their owners because they were bred specifically to be subservient to humans. How they treat "fellow" animals is a different story; animals still treat each other like shit!
Some examples:

Birds: I sometimes feed pigeons (aka rock doves) food, and they almost always end up bullying/torturing each other over food.Doves are supposed to be "symbols of peace", but even they fight. It almost makes me not want to feed them anymore.:feelsseriously:

I've also seen seagulls chase each other away and intimidate other seagulls to take their place/spots, over and over again- repeatedly...for HOURS. Can you imagine a person doing this? Imagine how crazy it would be for people to chase each other away and stealing their spots/places for hours on end. It just doesn't happen with people, but with birds, it does.

Chickens are also cannibals that kill and eat other chickens all the time. As a chicken, if you get crippled or you get cancer, there's a good chance you will be eaten alive by your "fellow" chickens. They would see you as an "easy target" and a good source of protein and they would use their beaks to rip you apart.

I've seen less fighting among crows/ravens, but on the other hand, they literally shit on each other. If they don't like you, they poop on you, and if you're a "low ranking" crow, you are guaranteed to be shat on.

Dogs: I used to take care of dogs, and I've personally seen dogs kill other dogs with zero remorse with their teeth. I've also seen dogs get into fights and nearly bite/rip them to death, and those dogs would have surely died had their gaping wounds weren't treated by veterinarians. Dogs also have no moral compass what-so-ever and are totally amoral. As their owner anything you tell a dog to do, they will do it. Catching runaway slaves? Check.
https://bikehike.org/how-did-slave-owners-train-dogs/

Killing your girlfriend? Check.

Killing and eating small children? Check.

Assisting you torture captive and bound Arabs in Guantanamo Bay? "No problem, boss." -Dog
Abu_Ghraib_56.jpg

Cats: Fight with eachother all the time and hunt other animals just for sport (or "practice"). They have driven many bird species to extinction or near extinction.
https://philipcarr-gomm.com/cats-blamed-for-the-extinction-of-33-species/

If you think animals are "morally superior" and wouldn't deliberately or inadvertently drive other species to extinction, you're wrong. (see above) They lack only the means, but not the will to do so. You think cats wouldn't wipe their mortal enemies (like snakes and hyenas) off the face of the earth if they could? Guess again.

Horses:
Will eat a chicken whole in front of it's mother

They will also cave in the skulls of little girls

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AnimalsKillingPeople/comments/wr77ev/horse_kills_baby_girl/

Ants: Many self hating human "animal lovers" and vegan types will say shit like "People are so evil. They get in wars and kill eachother by the hundreds of thousands or even millions!" So do ants.
https://greatgreenwedding.com/can-ants-have-wars/

Wild animals: Wild animals aren't nice to people and they definitely aren't nice to each other either. They are violent, unpredictable and will rip you to shreds if they get too close. In other words... just like human beings.

http://igorilla.com/gorilla/animal/tapir_attack_in_Oklahoma_City_PartTwo.html

Overall I would say that people are just glorified (wild or borderline-feral) animals. Domestication seems to only work one way, and the animals are only nice/subservient to you because it's in their DNA to be that way. If you view people as glorified wild animals, their cruel and unpredictable behavior makes a lot more sense. Our closest ancestors (Baboons and Chimpanzees) are the biggest assholes in the animals kingdom!

Let me know if you have any more info on this.

Last edited:
Animals are demonic and were meliticulously crafted and genetically engineered by archons to be as evil and murerous as it can be to produce the highest possible amount of loosh. Human is just the cherry on top of the cake of wicked and reprehensive evil that earthy "natural" world is. Reject this matrix altogether.

Well it's a fucking animal. What did you expect?

Animals are brutal, sometimes even more than humans. The difference is that humans have intelligence and with it comes the potential for greater cruelty. Wild dogs literally eat their prey alive, guts and testicles first, imagine going through that shit as wildebeast or some or other animal, it's suffering from hell. Deluded normies will say that the animal has "no moral agency" but there isn't such a thing, if you fall into a cauldron of boiling water you will suffer excruciating pain regardless if it's an aciddent or a nigga pushed you, it doesn't matter.

That's why we should do our best to pollutionmaxx and make every species on this planet go extinct. Normies often feel bad when an animal species goes extinct, but for me it's joyfuel. Nature is hell and should be nuked asap

Animals are like Foids they will turn on u

Animals are like Foids they will turn on u

Wild animals especially. The people who keep them as pets get hurt- a lot, so they ditch them or kill them because they are "too dangerous" to keep.

Animals are demonic and were meliticulously crafted and genetically engineered by archons to be as evil and murerous as it can be to produce the highest possible amount of loosh. Human is just the cherry on top of the cake of wicked and reprehensive evil that earthy "natural" world is. Reject this matrix altogether.

Who created the original "true god"?

I think a lot of people here over-idealize animals. They talk about how people are so cruel and terrible and how animals are more "innocent" with superior morals, and are nicer- but that's really isn't the case at all. Domesticated animals are "nicer", yes, but only to people that are their owners because they were bred specifically to be subservient to humans. How they treat "fellow" animals is a different story; animals still treat each other like shit!
Some examples:

Birds: I sometimes feed pigeons (aka rock doves) food, and they almost always end up bullying/torturing each other over food.Doves are supposed to be "symbols of peace", but even they fight. It almost makes me not want to feed them anymore.:feelsseriously:

I've also seen seagulls chase each other away and intimidate other seagulls to take their place/spots, over and over again- repeatedly...for HOURS. Can you imagine a person doing this? Imagine how crazy it would be for people to chase each other away and stealing their spots/places for hours on end. It just doesn't happen with people, but with birds, it does.

Chickens are also cannibals that kill and eat other chickens all the time. As a chicken, if you get crippled or you get cancer, there's a good chance you will be eaten alive by your "fellow" chickens. They would see you as an "easy target" and a good source of protein and they would use their beaks to rip you apart.

I've seen less fighting among crows/ravens, but on the other hand, they literally shit on each other. If they don't like you, they poop on you, and if you're a "low ranking" crow, you are guaranteed to be shat on.

Dogs: I used to take care of dogs, and I've personally seen dogs kill other dogs with zero remorse with their teeth. I've also seen dogs get into fights and nearly bite/rip them to death, and those dogs would have surely died had their gaping wounds weren't treated by veterinarians. Dogs also have no moral compass what-so-ever and are totally amoral. As their owner anything you tell a dog to do, they will do it. Catching runaway slaves? Check.
https://bikehike.org/how-did-slave-owners-train-dogs/

Killing your girlfriend? Check.

Killing and eating small children? Check.

Assisting you torture captive and bound Arabs in Guantanamo Bay? "No problem, boss." -Dog
Abu_Ghraib_56.jpg

Cats: Fight with eachother all the time and hunt other animals just for sport (or "practice"). They have driven many bird species to extinction or near extinction.
https://philipcarr-gomm.com/cats-blamed-for-the-extinction-of-33-species/

If you think animals are "morally superior" and wouldn't deliberately or inadvertently drive other species to extinction, you're wrong. (see above) They lack only the means, but not the will to do so. You think cats wouldn't wipe their mortal enemies (like snakes and hyenas) off the face of the earth if they could? Guess again.

Horses:
Will eat a chicken whole in front of it's mother

They will also cave in the skulls of little girls

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/AnimalsKillingPeople/comments/wr77ev/horse_kills_baby_girl/

Ants: Many self hating human "animal lovers" and vegan types will say shit like "People are so evil. They get in wars and kill eachother by the hundreds of thousands or even millions!" So do ants.
https://greatgreenwedding.com/can-ants-have-wars/

Wild animals: Wild animals aren't nice to people and they definitely aren't nice to each other either. They are violent, unpredictable and will rip you to shreds if they get too close. In other words... just like human beings.

http://igorilla.com/gorilla/animal/tapir_attack_in_Oklahoma_City_PartTwo.html

Overall I would say that people are just glorified (wild or borderline-feral) animals. Domestication seems to only work one way, and the animals are only nice/subservient to you because it's in their DNA to be that way. If you view people as glorified wild animals, their cruel and unpredictable behavior makes a lot more sense. Our closest ancestors (Baboons and Chimpanzees) are the biggest assholes in the animals kingdom!

Let me know if you have any more info on this.

I noticed a good amount of people voted "Yes" for animals are nicer than people. I'd really like to know why you still think that, because the evidence really doesn't look good for animals being more innocent/nicer.

Animals are brutal, sometimes even more than humans. The difference is that humans have intelligence and with it comes the potential for greater cruelty. Wild dogs literally eat their prey alive, guts and testicles first, imagine going through that shit as wildebeast or some or other animal, it's suffering from hell. Deluded normies will say that the animal has "no moral agency" but there isn't such a thing, if you fall into a cauldron of boiling water you will suffer excruciating pain regardless if it's an aciddent or a nigga pushed you, it doesn't matter.

That's why we should do our best to pollutionmaxx and make every species on this planet go extinct. Normies often feel bad when an animal species goes extinct, but for me it's joyfuel. Nature is hell and should be nuked asap

You want to extinctionmaxx humans, too?

You want to extinctionmaxx humans, too?
Yes but humans should be last because we are the only species that may possess the means to wipe everyone else

We literally do the same all the time