Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Angry looking resting face?

E

Ehwhatever

Banned
-
TLDR: I've got a pissed off looking neutral face that scares people.

I've been taking selfies of my resting face to understand why I scare so many people and I realized it looks angry and unsettling as hell. I make people uncomfortable by my very presence. Unfortunately, it's not something I can change much since I zone out a lot when I'm bored or thinking which is 90% of the time.

For example, I walked into a store the other day and the cashier started fidgeting and stuttering and avoiding looking at me. When I asked for a pack of cigarettes he blurted out "we don't have those" before I could finish my sentence when they clearly did.

I notice a lot of people look me up and down and give me "the eye", get nervous when I walk up, act hostile, freak out when they turn around and see me, and avoid me on the streets. Same thing everywhere I go tbh. Some ask me why I'm mad, flick me crap, act like I'm a huge piece of shit before the even talk to me.

It's really bad with women obviously. I was trying to figure out why women get nervous often and it's because I'm scary as hell jfl. Even in my own yard, I had a woman ride by on her bike and shout sketch when she saw me. Funny because I'm 5'4" and 115 lbs so I'm clearly not much of a threat but their retarded chimp brains process it otherwise.

Not a wonder people treat me like a freak when I'm aspie on top of it and trying to talk just makes me creepier. I dunno why I try to be a good person anymore when people act that way towards me by simple existing.

mogs me I have retard face while resting

Yeah, I got that look too.

Just scare women at nights with your face as you quickly approach them from behind, women love that bro!

It really is a truecel trait