Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Hypocrisy Angry drunk rant on double standards and how women can do no wrong

Witchy_hyena

Witchy_hyena

Banned
-
1 .Harvey weinstein such a perv such a predator #metoo . no ! All deez bitches fucked him voluntarily to be in whatever movie role and thanked him on stage for it so stfu
2. Lets not talk bout every male twitch streamer dat gets banned for absolutely nothing oh ur a male and say the word raccoon cuz a dude in fortnite has a skin dat kinda looks like a raccoon well thats racist so u deserve it. Oh ur a male and smash ur keyboard on ur head cuz u lost a game dats selfharm get banned u deserve it
Oh ur a female who spits wodka in your cats mouth .well ye the cat spit it out and it wasnt dat much so ye ur innocent. Oh ur a female who claims to have tourettes yet obviously go out of ur way to abuse ur mental illness by saying the most weird ass offensive shit like look ive got stigmata do you wanna fuck the hole and call everyone who watches ur stream cucks that cant get laid so they send u money
Hey u got tourettes u cant help it for breaking our terms of service everytime u have the chance and saying nigger 20times in an hour so lets not ban you but put you on a pedestal and tell everyone who doesnt like it a frustrated incel moron who doesnt understand tourettes
3.oh ur a homeless man begging for some money? Nah man u prolly sought to be homeless urself cuz dumb decisions and if i give u money youre probably going to buy booze with it so fuck u.
Oh ur a homeless woman ? Here lemme give u a 1000dollars so i can seem as a hero on twitter or maybe get on the news or even maybe have a chance to fuck ur syphillis vagina maybe even take u in and put u back on ur feet so u can go tutorial mode again and leave me for another dude once u find someone better
4. Oh ur a male whos sad about not finding a gf and being rejected a 1000times in a row . the problem lies with u dude if so many girls reject u . u gotta work on urself maybe do some lifting and work on your (vomits in own mouth and swallows it) personality.
Oh ur a female whos salty cause chad rejects u while u have 200cucks on tinder spamming ur inbox willing to even get fking pegged by u just so they culd be with u. Oh u poor girl u deserve better then this and if chad rejects u even if u look like a fking gremlin hes just gay .
5. oh u wanna make 1000music videos .movies. Commercials attacking men claiming they all misogynists rapists and say they commit domestic violence and are sexual harrassers.u go girl its about time a BRAVE female stood up to this issue.
Oh ur a man who wants to make a movie about a lonely mentally ill guy and show something worth knowing about wat being rejected by society for ur whole life feels like and how it can drive you insane?
Ur such a misogynist making a movie for frustrated incels this is a scandal .
6. Oh youre a dude who accidentally fucked a 17yr old who looked very mature and u didnt know she wasnt 18yet? Ye well ur a fking disgusting pedo they should lock u up and throw away the key.
Oh youre a female teacher in her 40s who fondles a 13yr old boy in class and u suck hes dick . well doesnt any boy wanna be raped by hes english teacher consider urself lucky kid
Ok end of my fucking rant im having a bad fking day and i dont feel like coping sry if this is incoherent just wanted to vent

Based ngl. Read it all

1 .Harvey weinstein such a perv such a predator #metoo . no ! All deez bitches fucked him voluntarily to be in whatever movie role and thanked him on stage for it so stfu
2. Lets not talk bout every male twitch streamer dat gets banned for absolutely nothing oh ur a male and say the word raccoon cuz a dude in fortnite has a skin dat kinda looks like a raccoon well thats racist so u deserve it. Oh ur a male and smash ur keyboard on ur head cuz u lost a game dats selfharm get banned u deserve it
Oh ur a female who spits wodka in your cats mouth .well ye the cat spit it out and it wasnt dat much so ye ur innocent. Oh ur a female who claims to have tourettes yet obviously go out of ur way to abuse ur mental illness by saying the most weird ass offensive shit like look ive got stigmata do you wanna fuck the hole and call everyone who watches ur stream cucks that cant get laid so they send u money
Hey u got tourettes u cant help it for breaking our terms of service everytime u have the chance and saying nigger 20times in an hour so lets not ban you but put you on a pedestal and tell everyone who doesnt like it a frustrated incel moron who doesnt understand tourettes
3.oh ur a homeless man begging for some money? Nah man u prolly sought to be homeless urself cuz dumb decisions and if i give u money youre probably going to buy booze with it so fuck u.
Oh ur a homeless woman ? Here lemme give u a 1000dollars so i can seem as a hero on twitter or maybe get on the news or even maybe have a chance to fuck ur syphillis vagina maybe even take u in and put u back on ur feet so u can go tutorial mode again and leave me for another dude once u find someone better
4. Oh ur a male whos sad about not finding a gf and being rejected a 1000times in a row . the problem lies with u dude if so many girls reject u . u gotta work on urself maybe do some lifting and work on your (vomits in own mouth and swallows it) personality.
Oh ur a female whos salty cause chad rejects u while u have 200cucks on tinder spamming ur inbox willing to even get fking pegged by u just so they culd be with u. Oh u poor girl u deserve better then this and if chad rejects u even if u look like a fking gremlin hes just gay .
5. oh u wanna make 1000music videos .movies. Commercials attacking men claiming they all misogynists rapists and say they commit domestic violence and are sexual harrassers.u go girl its about time a BRAVE female stood up to this issue.
Oh ur a man who wants to make a movie about a lonely mentally ill guy and show something worth knowing about wat being rejected by society for ur whole life feels like and how it can drive you insane?
Ur such a misogynist making a movie for frustrated incels this is a scandal .
6. Oh youre a dude who accidentally fucked a 17yr old who looked very mature and u didnt know she wasnt 18yet? Ye well ur a fking disgusting pedo they should lock u up and throw away the key.
Oh youre a female teacher in her 40s who fondles a 13yr old boy in class and u suck hes dick . well doesnt any boy wanna be raped by hes english teacher consider urself lucky kid
Ok end of my fucking rant im having a bad fking day and i dont feel like coping sry if this is incoherent just wanted to vent
Not One Word

Ik tldr but foids are just a fking meme with endless content i couldve made it way longer

I don't understand how people become retarded when drunk. I can still form cohesive sentences even while wasted

Read the whole thing

they're saints, batemans principle tbh