Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Story Angry Black foid

youngcel39

youngcel39

Navycel
-
Called a black foid a bitch today and she went full chimp.I called her that because she was going all black pride because the school had some retards playing drums to celebrate black history month when the damm school is 95 percent Hispanic.I apologized like a cuck because i like the idea of staying alive for a couple more years.NGL blacks are more prone to seek violence for even the slightest of things as a solution.

Don’t blacks commit a disproportionately high amount of crimes given their population in the US? How are you surprised?

Don’t blacks commit a disproportionately high amount of crimes given their population in the US? How are you surprised?
I live in a southern state so any talk about blacks other than ass kissing makes people look at you like a KKK member

a black foid have more testosterone than 100 weebcels put together on here,
please just ignore them or see them as a lamppost like how foids see normies men
and never insult an African American male,unless you are decked out in military grade Kevlar.

a black foid have more testosterone than 100 weebcels put together on here,
please just ignore them or see them as a lamppost like how foids see normies men
and never insult an African American male,unless you are decked out in military grade Kevlar.
:feelsahh:

“Inceldom Discussion”

Black foids are some scary bitches

She has to much testosterone in her system. But what ive noticed with foids with so called "national pride" are usually the man ones hooking up with white guys and rejecting guys of their own race