Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Anglos are lost

Don Vito

Don Vito

Cinemaxxxed
★★★★
Anglos are the only ethnicity I know they freak out whenever I agree that a +40 yo man is dating a late 20s-early 30s woman. This also explains why IT freaks out whenever people here mention that is ok that men of such age should be allowed to have sex with teenager women. What´s the difference between a 40 yo guy and a Chad of same age? Power? Then why it creeps out these people?

Anglos are so rot inside that they consider a old ass roastie a child and are spreading such mindset in the rest of the Western World.

I don‘t really give a fuck.

Me neither but these are the same anglos that freak out if a 18 yo guy wants to ascend with 16 yo girl.
Off topic but I have seen The Godfather, decent movie. I noticed your avatar.

I dont have an offer you can refuse.

Burger media keep lying to foids that they have endless biological clocks and they can have any chad whenever they decide to settle down. >30 yo Chads picking up prime pussy spits at the face of this bluepill (for women), while guys hate that the pool of prime pussy is shrinking (but not in their favour).
That's why they screech about normal relationships dynamics.

Burger media keep lying to foids that they have endless biological clocks and they can have any chad whenever they decide to settle down. >30 yo Chads picking up prime pussy spits at the face of this bluepill (for women), while guys hate that the pool of prime pussy is shrinking (but not in their favour).
That's why they screech about normal relationships dynamics.
For me has always been funny that Americans make fun of Mexicans who have children in their teens. Treating them as niggers when that´s the natural thing and that´s what their people should do.

American media should normalize to have children at teenhood and mandatory marriage with people they had children with. That may solve increasing inceldom rates.

The British and the Americans are the biggest agecucks by far.

You can see such behavior in Reddit. For them 30 yo are the new teens.
I have seen reddit soy boys claiming that men in their mid 20s liking and dating 18 and 19 year old foids are "pedophiles" and "groomers"

Vanish, Anglos! Your presence is not needed in the future Mongoloid world!

Last edited:
Anglos are the only ethnicity I know they freak out whenever I agree that a +40 yo man is dating a late 20s-early 30s woman. This also explains why IT freaks out whenever people here mention that is ok that men of such age should be allowed to have sex with teenager women. What´s the difference between a 40 yo guy and a Chad of same age? Power? Then why it creeps out these people?

Anglos are so rot inside that they consider a old ass roastie a child and are spreading such mindset in the rest of the Western World.
I'v e never seen anyone give af about that age gap.

The good thing about Anglos is, they are dying out. Before 2100 there will be no more LGBTQIA Anglocucks left.:panties: