Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Anglo & Irish Nationalists Protest Together.

actual ropefuel if they are cuckservatives :feelscry:
if they are sent from the "English Defence League" then they are zionists. EDL has its own jewish and LGBTQ division while hating nazism. the only thing they do is oppose islam

if they are sent from the "English Defence League" then they are zionists. EDL has its own jewish and LGBTQ division while hating nazism. the only thing they do is oppose islam
actual cucked, if the west didn't have the islam problem, they would be just as left wing and progressive as your average libtard today :feelsugh:

i am actually angry at myself when i was still new to politics that i used to fall to these right wing wannabe cuckservative fags, thinking i would meet actual based people but then only i saw was soyboys after soyboys :feelsUgh:

I wonder which side is pro-israel :feelshaha:
Lol look at the Antifa flag, they’re funded by israel & jews immensely :feelskek:

Even though the EDL is funded by Zionists, the point is Anglos & Celts are finally showing backslash to the broader issue going on

IMG 8738

water
actual cucked, if the west didn't have the islam problem, they would be just as left wing and progressive as your average libtard today :feelsugh:

i am actually angry at myself when i was still new to politics that i used to fall to these right wing wannabe cuckservative fags, thinking i would meet actual based people but then only i saw was soyboys after soyboys :feelsUgh:
Ye they’re just cuckservatives who dislike Islam.

The point of this though, is it shows people(at least some) have had enough & a backlash is happening. It also means more people might learn the truth about the JQ, demographic replacement, etc,