Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

LifeFuel Anglo & Irish Nationalists Protest Together.

DarkStar

DarkStar

nevER lose your smile⚡︎⚡︎
★★★★★

View: https://x.com/Mick_O_Keeffe/status/1819695367253877048

Photo 2024 08 03 07 35 24

Based & lifefuel to see.

This is exactly what White/European countries need right now.

No more brother wars

hopefully the cucked police don't get in the way and side with the (((antifa))) niggers

@Regenerator @Grodd @wereq @Castaway @SupremeAutist

Time to get rid of these niggers

Race war let's go

T'is better to die 'neath an Irish Sky
Than Subla or Sub El Bar

Great to see this:feelsokman:

Holy mother of based

Don't see the police here to deal with any of these clearly armed individuals. :waitwhat:
expected since they have the shitskin pass

The Balkan all over again

It's a small step towards a brightER future.

Muslim Defence League

I used to argue with some british antifa fag a while ago in cuckord and he said something like "at least the british police isn't corrupt and does its job" nigga at least the romanian police isnt some political police that turned against the native population for mutts to have their fun with :lul::lul::lul: (not that I am defending the romanian police, both suck in their own way)

I used to argue with some british antifa fag a while ago in cuckord and he said something like "at least the british police isn't corrupt and does its job" nigga at least the romanian police isnt some political police that turned against the native population for mutts to have their fun with :lul::lul::lul: (not that I am defending the romanian police, both suck in their own way)
also he supported alien outsiders to come in his hometown cause they bring good exotic foods jfl :feelskek: (so he wants his entire people to be replaced and shat on because of consumerism it seems)

he has even virtue signaled to me how he went out to help feeding poor people and all that shit saying "i am helping out my people" and i told him "they are not your people since they are not british" and then what he said was pure ERfuel "i dont consider what is my people based on phenotype :soy:"
jesus christ i am a romaniancel and I barely give any shit about UK but that line made me full of rage, insane you britishcels deal with so many race traitors. :feelsbadman:

Last edited:
also he supported alien outsiders to come in his hometown cause they bring good exotic foods jfl :feelskek: (so he wants his entire people to be replaced and shat on because of consumerism it seems)

he has even virtue signaled to me how he went out to help feeding poor people and all that shit saying "i am helping out my people" and i told him "they are not your people since they are not british" and then what he said was pure ERfuel "i dont consider what is my people based on phenotype :soy:"
jesus christ i am a romaniancel and I barely give any shit about UK but that line made me full of rage, insane you britishcels are filled with so much race traitors. :feelsbadman:
They should be punched with brass knuckle till severely bleed
England future will be like south africa where all the racist whites survived the demographic fallout and live in their own enclave

Just a fucking reminder brocels every second a mutt born
He/she is your racial mortal enemy

England future will be like south africa where all the racist whites survived the demographic fallout and live in their own enclave

Yeah, really just do like Hitler and his goons did when he got power in Germany, send all race traitors and communists in concentration camps (not reffering to Holocaust, that shit never happened)

we had ENOUGH of these shitskins

Great to see this:feelsokman:
I just realized it's White flags being raised against shitskin flags & globohomo ones.

Love to see the Roman salute.
whites standing together for anti-immigration policies love to see it
Same here.

It's just a bit of hope, even if it seems somewhat fleeting.

But I was asking what you think in relation to the Balkan comment. :feelsthink:

I just realized it's White flags being raised against shitskin flags & globohomo ones.

Love to see the Roman salute.

Same here.

It's just a bit of hope, even if it seems somewhat fleeting.

But I was asking what you think in relation to the Balkan comment. :feelsthink:
GUFhLjpWIAAribc

Keir Starmer is crying about the riots lol

Kek some Angloids are completely mind-broken. Not there, fault(well kind of sort of but still), due to the insane amount of draconian measures that have expanded in the UK over the years.

Yup, that's part of the issue with Capitalism also.

@Corvus
jesus christ i am a romaniancel and I barely give any shit about UK but that line made me full of rage, insane you britishcels deal with so many race traitors. :feelsbadman:
Exactly. He's probably an estrogenic faggot also.

That actually kind of pissed me off a bit.

Based tbh.

Unless they become self-aware & understand the truth of what is occurring.
View attachment 1214352

Lol

How come despite accounting for such a small chunk of the overall population, Jews are overrepresented in politics, the media, etc. ?:waitwhat:
we had ENOUGH of these shitskins
:yes:

The state's repressive apparatus will win anyway. All these protests are going away for once or twice.

Reminder to everyone, but especially mayocels in this case, that these protests, even if they were successful, will not help you get a foid in anyway. You guys need to be careful and not get caught up in the race war. Your race views you as dead weight anyways, incels should have no racial loyalty. Hitler sent incels to die on the front while chads were given women to breed. Islam does something similar with jihad for sandcels and harems for the sultans. This goes for all of us. We are the invalids of our respective peoples, worthy only to be used as fodder according to how we have been treated throughout our lives. My sympathies here really go to incels who are inconvenienced by these riots.

The enemy is always feminism and gynocentrism. If they aren't talking about rolling back women's rights, we have no dog in the fight.

Last edited:
Long time coming and well deserved. Shitskins have been raping Anglos for too long. Time for some ethnic cleansing.

Jews are doing this to distract people from their literal ongoing genocide in Gaza.

Exactly. He's probably an estrogenic faggot also.

That actually kind of pissed me off a bit.
i am telling you man, there's no way they haven't been lobotomised internally by consuming too much goyslop either from Marvel movies or through food like soydonalds and KFChemicals because from a biological and evolutionary standpoint men are not supposed to be such pussies (water to some of you, but mindblowing to grAYfags, lurkers and infiltratERs)

Reminder to everyone, but especially mayocels in this case, that these protests, even if they were successful, will not help you get a foid in anyway. You guys need to be careful and not get caught up in the race war. Your race views you as dead weight anyways, incels should have no racial loyalty. Hitler sent incels to die on the front while chads were given women to breed. Islam does something similar with jihad for sandcels and harems for the sultans. This goes for all of us. We are the invalids of our respective peoples, worthy only to be used as fodder according to how we have been treated throughout our lives. My sympathies here really go to incels who are inconvenienced by these riots.

The enemy is always feminism and gynocentrism. If they aren't talking about rolling back women's rights, we have no dog in the fight.
I was expecting one or two comments along these lines.

It's been proven that immigration, especially that from non-white countries, is detrimental towards wages, social trust, etc.

This whole demographic replacement can still impact us, It's been proven homogenous societies are just overall more safer: A lot of IQ, cognitive ability, behavior, hygiene, etc. is genetic, after all.

Yes, I know it won't help me ascend, but it will at least make my overall quality of life better.

It's also worth noting foids tend to vote for policies which support immigration & diversity measures more; obviously these issues are connected & correlate in many ways.
Jews are doing this to distract people from their literal ongoing genocide in Gaza.
Anger/resentment such as this has been building up in the British public for quite some time I would say, I have been following stories like this for quite some time now.

Societal decay, which immigration & "diversity" ties heavily into, essentially triggered stuff such as this; the stabbings of young foids(something which will cause backlash from normies) were more or less just another "happening" which prompted this reaction.

Gaza has been the main focus of the news for many years now, so now they need to shift the story: Of course, they are going to try & highlight violence against Muslims(whilst ignoring Muslims violent backlash, as shown above) in order shift focus from what is happening in Gaza. I am aware of the various crimes Israel & Kikes are committing against the native Palestinians.

Israel is an awful state, and are worse than the alleged crimes the Nazis committed.
View attachment 1214352

This also, Jews are clearly in tight control of the cUcK & have exerted influence on it for quite some time.

The early British Empire was clearly very influential: Having the worlds strongest navy, leading the industrial revolution, making many advances in medicine, etc.

However, this eventually caused the society to become somewhat decadent which allowed for Jewish subversion, especially into the Elite class.

At least, that's my tl;dr theory. :waitwhat:

I may make a thread on this, as well as how impacted the United States & European affairs.

This also, Jews are clearly in tight control of the cUcK & have exerted influence on it for quite some time.

The early British Empire was clearly very influential: Having the worlds strongest navy, leading the industrial revolution, making many advances in medicine, etc.

However, this eventually caused the society to become somewhat decadent which allowed for Jewish subversion, especially into the Elite class.

I may make a thread on this, as well as how impacted the United States & European affairs.
This is worth a read https://www.theoccidentalobserver.n...ush-and-the-origins-of-multicultural-britain/

Jews were behind Windrush & even helped open the first mosque the England.

I was expecting one or two comments along these lines.

It's been proven that immigration, especially that from non-white countries, is detrimental towards wages, social trust, etc.

This whole demographic replacement can still impact us, It's been proven homogenous societies are just overall more safer: A lot of IQ, cognitive ability, behavior, hygiene, etc. is genetic, after all.

Yes, I know it won't help me ascend, but it will at least make my overall quality of life better.

It's also worth noting foids tend to vote for policies which support immigration & diversity measures more; obviously these issues are connected & correlate in many ways.

Anger/resentment such as this has been building up in the British public for quite some time I would say, I have been following stories like this for quite some time now.

Societal decay, which immigration & "diversity" ties heavily into, essentially triggered stuff such as this; the stabbings of young foids(something which will cause backlash from normies) were more or less just another "happening" which prompted this reaction.

Gaza has been the main focus of the news for many years now, so now they need to shift the story: Of course, they are going to try & highlight violence against Muslims(whilst ignoring Muslims violent backlash, as shown above) in order shift focus from what is happening in Gaza. I am aware of the various crimes Israel & Kikes are committing against the native Palestinians.

Israel is an awful state, and are worse than the alleged crimes the Nazis committed.

Last edited:
NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! YOU SHOULD NOT SUPPORT THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE OWNED BY THE JEWS!!!!!!! ISLAM IS LEL BASED
EFA327BE 4761 49D9 8FD5 351F39E492B2

Don’t care shitskin NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! LET US REPLACE YOU!!!!!!!!

If they don't remove female rights and increase birth rates they still will go extinct

If they don't remove female rights and increase birth rates they still will go extinct
first gotta kill off all jews then do that (in minecraft), they are the center of all of it

I wonder how they'd react if I showed up with a Union Jack and a Tri-Color flag

Don’t care shitskin NOOOOOOOOOO!!!!! LET US REPLACE YOU!!!!!!!!
he's a retard if he thinks hitlER went aftER incels (himmlER head of SS yet looked like an alien, same goes for heydrich, and Goebbels head of Ministry of Propaganda yet looked like the true definition of a truecel, also a sidenote he had a clubbed foot), i mean he's a shitskin so that's expected of him

also funny enough the incel wiki considERs the dER fuhrER as a protocel :feelskek:
454dea5f9f4c52cfbdbc984843559d73.png

https://gyazo.com/454dea5f9f4c52cfbdbc984843559d73

Last edited:
I wonder which side is pro-israel :feelshaha:

NOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!! YOU SHOULD NOT SUPPORT THEM BECAUSE THEY ARE OWNED BY THE JEWS!!!!!!! ISLAM IS LEL BASED
View attachment 1214665
this but unironically. seethe kike shekelstein, isntrael is losing public support and no race war will reverse that :feelsokman: