Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious Anglo hate is more necessary

ElTruecel

ElTruecel

NT > EVERYTHING DEATH TO NT PILL DENIERS
★★★★★
Anglos are no different than Jews. Please tell me who started the first central bank? Who was the kike country that hosted the Rothschilds after the battle of Waterloo. Why did rockefellers and JP Morgan angloids mix in with kikes.
The British empire was a evil liberal globalist shithole faggot gay empire. The aristocrats of British are probably busy drinking adrenochrome at the moment right now. The British are a mix of Briton and Anglo Saxon admixture why is maybe why they’re so barbaric. They’re also ugly and an overrated people. Don’t forget who was responsible for the Balfour declaration!

So yea the British can eat shit.

Anglo's are also the ones that made retarded borders in the third world XD

They also championed feminism. The Anglo countries around today were the first to give women the right to vote. Women's suffrage would have come eventually, but the feminism movement was obviously stronger in England than somewhere like Switzerland. Something started to go wrong in England in the late 19th century. To be fair, it's honestly the northern European countries in general that are like that. The northern European countries also try to spread irreligion to the Southern European ones.

Here in America, it's a mixed bag. New England is cucked and a high percentage Anglo descent, but the Southeast has a lot of anglos and is conservative. The white people in the South claim they are of "American" heritage rather than English though as if the majority of the first Americans weren't anglo-saxons or blacks.

I don't get the worship of Jews by Anglo Protestants. If I'm not mistaken, in Christianity 'New Israel' are Christians themselves.
How someone can care about ethnic Jewish state or practicing Jewish circumcision from Old Testament is beyond me.

I don't get the worship of Jews by Anglo Protestants. If I'm not mistaken, in Christianity 'New Israel' are Christians themselves.
How someone can care about ethnic Jewish state or practicing Jewish circumcision from Old Testament is beyond me.
We care for Israel as a nation because we believe GOD Revived it since it is Foretold and that many Jews will one day accept CHRIST.
Don't you get it? We don't support the satanic talmud, but we care about all people including ethnic Jews and want them to accept The LORD!

@dungeondragon oi dungodrango anglo pigando

Based. I fucking hate angloids.

Of course @Khanivore follows me here after I comment.

Hungry Cereal GIF
your daily food?

Wog cope.

The American founding fathers were Anglos.

The House of Windsor are kikes.

Wog cope.

The American founding fathers were Anglos.

The House of Windsor are kikes.
Fuck the American founding fathers
It's not the Anglo-Saxon race though. Anglos are aryan.

The problem is british culture. It's dogshit.
America was perfect during it's founding but slowly turned to shit as well after the Civil War.
Anglos aren’t Aryan what? Anglos are Germanics.

We care for Israel as a nation because we believe GOD Revived it since it is Foretold and that many Jews will one day accept CHRIST.
Don't you get it? We don't support the satanic talmud, but we care about all people including ethnic Jews and want them to accept The LORD!
How supporting Israel is relevant? You can care about Jews even if they don't have their own state.
Christians should't care about Israel.

Matthew 23 38 KJV Behold your house is left unto you I40023038 L06

I know thy works and tribulation

Christian zionism is a kike psyop from the last century.

How supporting Israel is relevant? You can care about Jews even if they don't have their own state.
Christians should't care about Israel.

View attachment 695098

View attachment 695099
Stfu wasn't Malachi talking about first or second exile? Still GOD said it seems HE would revive Israel before JESUS'S second coming.
u anti Jews are so fucking cringe ur this internet white european cringe society "maaa jewzz" like what they literally never bothered me idgaf Lol they don't make me mad at all compared to actual satanic losers online.

Yes the talmud is satanic but fuck them who cares for those rabbis bitch

@Uggo Mongo

Last edited:
Anglos are no different than Jews. Please tell me who started the first central bank? Who was the kike country that hosted the Rothschilds after the battle of Waterloo. Why did rockefellers and JP Morgan angloids mix in with kikes.
The British empire was a evil liberal globalist shithole faggot gay empire. The aristocrats of British are probably busy drinking adrenochrome at the moment right now. The British are a mix of Briton and Anglo Saxon admixture why is maybe why they’re so barbaric. They’re also ugly and an overrated people. Don’t forget who was responsible for the Balfour declaration!

So yea the British can eat shit. * this tbh

They also championed feminism. The Anglo countries around today were the first to give women the right to vote. Women's suffrage would have come eventually, but the feminism movement was obviously stronger in England than somewhere like Switzerland. Something started to go wrong in England in the late 19th century. To be fair, it's honestly the northern European countries in general that are like that. The northern European countries also try to spread irreligion to the Southern European ones.

Here in America, it's a mixed bag. New England is cucked and a high percentage Anglo descent, but the Southeast has a lot of anglos and is conservative. The white people in the South claim they are of "American" heritage rather than English though as if the majority of the first Americans weren't anglo-saxons or blacks.
Hillbillies were.hill people who supported king William. They were kicked out of englamd

Burutal thread

Did you know sionism was created by ultraprotestant anglos who wanted jews to have their own country bc the bible said so? :feelshehe:

Did you know sionism was created by ultraprotestant anglos who wanted jews to have their own country bc the bible said so? :feelshehe:
Yes Balfour declaration

Amerimutts are derived from anglos so burgercels can shut up

So yea the British can eat shit.

That's a whole lot of coping and seething in one short post.