Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Anglo-cuckism is the biggest, most insidious scourge in the world

• Thread starter Deleted member 31092
  • Start date
Deleted member 31092

Deleted member 31092

Ascending beyond all time and space
-
Feminism/women's rights/women's "empowerment," agecuckdom, cuckdom in general, simpdom, anti-prostitution/"sex trafficking" hysteria, anti pedo hysteria, homosexuality/LGBTQ, emasculated consumer culture, liberalism, "individualism," etc are being spread like wildfire throughout the world by the Anglo-cucks. The Anglo-cucks are on a relentless campaign to make the world in their cucked image, and they are making nations that don't step in line feel guilty as possible.

The Anglo-cucks are the biggest scourge in the world today, and the biggest threat to uncucked male interests and freedom.

@ Dotrinfobe

too late for the western world, japan, s. korea, etc. They mostly lust after burgerland culture :feelspuke:

Ethnics, take notes. Blame the Anglo, not the white man. @Tiredpoorcel

Ethnics, take notes. Blame the Anglo, not the white man. @Tiredpoorcel
Other White men all got raped and forced to suck the anglo-jewish dick. They accepted it and gave in. They deserve the blame too.

Other White men all got raped and forced to suck the anglo-jewish dick. They accepted it and gave in. They deserve the blame too.
It was literally Germany vs the world. A country that was getting fucked for decades before. :lul::lul::lul:.
Nazis did a great fucking job with their circumstances tbh
fuck anglos
@Notorious Inkler

It was literally Germany vs the world. A country that was getting fucked for decades before. :lul::lul::lul:.

@Notorious Inkler
True Germans put up a good fight. Too bad Italian cucks and their other allies were shit.

Anglo people and Germanic people at large are the most conservative people wherever they are. While non germanic people or minorities are the most liberal. This makes sense when looking at immigration trends. Immigration is going up recently. As white people decline and the number of nonwhite people increase more liberalism is being passed.

In England, Welsh (and immigrants) vote really hard progressive. While the places with the more anglo-saxon/germanic dna vote harder conservative.

In America, protestant WASP evangelicals are the backbone and are basically (Were the) only resistance against the legalization of gay marriage by Obama, an obviously not WASP person.

In South Africa, Anglo's and Boers were the only ones to stop gay marriage in South Africa until Aparthied ended. The only people to vote no in the NCP were white and boer representitives, while the people for it were ANC Africans.

Again, this is why the present order wants to erase white people and germanic people specifically. They want people who will vote for them. The people who are voting for them are the people they are bringing in.

Was America more conservative in 1901 or 2021? If you answered 1901 then you agree it's a nonwhite problem.

Last edited:
Germans got mass raped by anglos and Russians. Every white nation has bowed down to the eternal anglo-jew alliance.
Nigger, even kids, holes, crippled and old men fought against the eternal anglo while curries just handed over their countries to the eternal anglo without any resistance whatsoever. We did everything we could.

Germans got mass raped by anglos and Russians. Every white nation has bowed down to the eternal anglo-jew alliance.

brown people literally vote like women. Im done.

It's obvious who the problem is.

True Germans put up a good fight. Too bad Italian cucks and their other allies were shit.
The Italians were cowards and the Japs were too insane and reckless, imagine if Hitler kept Stalin as an allied force.

View attachment 500783View attachment 500784
brown people literally vote like women. Im done.

It's obvious who the problem is.
I will vote democrat now and forever. Rightoids want ethnics like me in gas chambers, I have no choice but to vote libtard given a choice between being gassed or not.

If america had a third party which hated women and didn't hate ethnics, I would vote for it.
The Italians were cowards and the Japs were too insane and reckless, imagine if Hitler kept Stalin as an allied force.
Tbh Hitler should have let Stalin make the first moves, then bitch about Stalin's invasions to the anglos/french. Then invade Poland after anglo/french cucks would do not do anything. He should have let soviets get strong enough to scare anglos.

Last edited:
I will vote democrat now and forever. Rightoids want ethnics like me in gas chambers, I have no choice but to vote libtard given a choice between being gassed or not.

If america had a third party which hated women and didn't hate ethnics, I would vote for it.
ok well then you're supporting what's in OP's post. You are supporting lgbtq and womens rights and sexual liberation. I mean by voting for it you are doing that and you are obviously not anglo.

"White people suck jewish dick"
"I will vote democrat now and forever"

ok well then you're supporting what's in OP's post. You are supporting lgbtq and womens rights and sexual liberation. I mean by voting for it you are doing that and you are obviously not anglo.

"White people suck jewish dick"
"I will vote democrat now and forever"
Repulicucks also suck Jewish dick. Just in different ways. I have never seen them pass any real based laws.

Repulicucks also suck Jewish dick. Just in different ways. I have never seen them pass any real based laws.
Well it's an overton window thing. It's not voting for republicans, its being conservative. Whoever votes more republican=whoever is more conservative and whoever is more conservative=whoever is based and so on

You will find 5-10% of people who vote republican are based or whatever, while 0% of people who vote democrats are based

Anglo- Jew alliance :lul: Your probably right
Over for me, I wish I had been born a powerful Jewish Rothschild GigaChad.

Anglo people and Germanic people at large are the most conservative people wherever they are. While non germanic people or minorities are the most liberal. This makes sense when looking at immigration trends. Immigration is going up recently. As white people decline and the number of nonwhite people increase more liberalism is being passed.

In England, Welsh (and immigrants) vote really hard progressive. While the places with the more anglo-saxon/germanic dna vote harder conservative.

In America, protestant WASP evangelicals are the backbone and are basically (Were the) only resistance against the legalization of gay marriage by Obama, an obviously not WASP person.
View attachment 500780View attachment 500781

In South Africa, Anglo's and Boers were the only ones to stop gay marriage in South Africa until Aparthied ended. The only people to vote no in the NCP were white and boer representitives, while the people for it were ANC Africans.

Again, this is why the present order wants to erase white people and germanic people specifically. They want people who will vote for them. The people who are voting for them are the people they are bringing in.

Was America more conservative in 1901 or 2021? If you answered 1901 then you agree it's a nonwhite problem.
Immigrants are more interested in economically left-wing policies than in forcing LGBTQ+++ and trans shit, I'm sorry for admitting it since I'm also (almost fully) white, but these kinds of shit are overwhelmingly a white issue.

As for voting stuff, if only men voted, the progressive problem would be solved faster than if only whites voted tbh.

man, surprised to see that post of yours was in 2019. and also the other user brought up how feminism and AOC came about in Anglo-land first then spread to the rest of the world. :feelsree:

seems like we all reached the same conclusion independently, that Anglo-cucks is the primary culprit in cucking the whole world.

high IQs. :owo: autists are the only ones able to see through the fog and piece puzzles together on their own. :incel:
Thanks bro, which reminds me of this thread.

Immigrants are more interested in economically left-wing policies than in forcing LGBTQ+++ and trans shit,
But it just so happens all the politicians forcing them are not white.
Like Obama legalizing gay marriage, or ALL of the muslim mp's voting in favor of gay marriage in Germany. Or Ilhan Omar and AOC's women/tranny liberation shit
I'm sorry for admitting it since I'm also (almost fully) white, but these kinds of shit are overwhelmingly a white issue.
Its a western issue, not in control by whites anymore hence why they're very obviously being erased and why as white people have been going down liberalism has been going up.

It's a problem for the white race because its obviously being attacked in a totalen krieg by literally everybody including its own women and some of its men, but its not a white issue.:dafuckfeels:

slavs are pretty big trad cucks too. i can't think of any uncucked white countries
And slavwhores are some of the very worst foids in the entire world :feelsjuice:

Yep. Gotta thug maxx to get them apparently which is shit
Slavwhores are just like Latin American foids and Westernized black foids in that regard :feelshaha:

This thread is trapped in a perpetual cycle of BASEDness.

Slavwhores are just like Latin American foids and Westernized black foids in that regard :feelshaha:
Yep. Thug maxxed cultures seem to just result in one dimensional men too. Every male is just thug maxxing. Jfl though, at least nikola Tesla was a Slav

True. Anglos are protestants. Which is to say, they like to protest. For the sake of protesting.

Their women acting out of line, empowered, and liberated is music to them. And it is natural (think about the whole episode of King Phillip offending the Catholic church and breaking away). As the normie to good looking white Anglo men benefit from this by having more sex with these liberated females.

And because of all of this, every single group besides the normie to good looking white males, suffer. Including the liberated white females, which surveys say, aren't even happy today.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back