Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Soy Angler Fish: The Most Cucked Species Ever

Sans

Sans

Overlord
★★★★★
JFL at cucks donating thousands of kronor per month to whores just to see their lewd pictures. But JFL even more if you think that that’s as far as cuckoldry goes on this planet. If that’s not enough of a cuck for you, just wait until you hear about angler fish.

For starters, there is sexual dimorphism in angler fish, so male and female angler fish are VASTLY different from each other.

Have you ever watched Finding Nemo and seen the part with the big scary angler fish? Or ever seen an angler fish anywhere else? The ones that look like this?

Those are all female angler fish. They are usually 0.3 to 1 meter long (1-3 feet) and can way up to 32 kg (70 pounds). Meanwhile, male angler fish look like this, and are about 40 times as small as females.

They’re actually quite cute, too bad most of them are cucks. What makes them cucks, you may ask? It’s not the sexual dimorphism. Their mating ritual is what makes them cucks.

When angler fish mate (if you can call it mating :lul:), the tiny male attaches itself to the female’s body by biting it, effectively fusing itself with the female’s body. It then atrophies and rots away, losing its eyes, fins, internal organs, etc. until all that is left is its gonads, which produce sperm when needed.

In other words, male angler fish KILL THEMSELVES for female ones. Donating your life savings to a foid is one thing. Committing suicide for one is another.

Also, it’s funny that they’re killing themselves for a female creature that looks like this:

What about black widows? The females eat the males after they have sex.

What about black widows? The females eat the males after they have sex.
Oh yeah, praying mantises too. But I think angler fish are the most cucked, especially because female angler fish look so ugly. It’s like an IT soyboy taking a bullet for a 1/10 female who would reject him anyway.

Oh yeah, praying mantises too. But I think angler fish are the most cucked, especially because female angler fish look so ugly. It’s like an IT soyboy taking a bullet for a 1/10 female who would reject him anyway.
Anglerfish males might find them more attractive than we do. Nature isn’t very beautiful.

Anglerfish males might find them more attractive than we do. Nature isn’t very beautiful.
True, I just think it’s kind of funny from a blackpilled human perspective.

Also, 24 guests already?
:soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy::soy: It’s 2 AM, go the fuck to bed so you can be rested to lick Chad’s cum out of your wife’s ass tomorrow!

You wouldn’t even think they were the same species and JFL @ the idea of literally rotting while attached to a female

They are not cucked, as I am not sure they actually die but they get to live their lives being betabuxxed by their female. Also, reading an article online I found this quote:
As to how a male anglerfish evades destruction when approaching a female is anyone’s guess. Must be his good looks.
:feelsree::feelsree::feelsree:

Male angler fish are the IT posters of the ocean.

Over for fishcels

that's like 90% of animals. THe male dies for the female. It's ideal tbh.

Imagine humans will become like peacocks or/and angel fishes in the future.

Wish I was a fish, a dead one obviously.

Fellow swedecel?
yes, I live in burgerland though

Cucktears gangraped me for using the phrase “thousands of shekels” so now I’m going to troll them by using different currency names