Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Cope Anger is the biggest cope there is.

CopingMASTER

CopingMASTER

Everyone copes no exceptions.
★★★
It does nothing to change the situation. It's only reason to exist is to cover the fact that one is powerless in the situation they find themselves in.

Anger is a most useful cope. It keeps you alive.

CopingMASTER
Everyone copes no exceptions.

Cope Long Cope Hard Cope True

Everything is cope if you're not omnipotent.

It just feels great to express rage, to fantasize about things you would do to people you hate. I can see why some get so mad over the internet sometimes, it makes you feel like a winner.

Anger is a great thing. It drives people to achieve great things

As a truly deprived incel anger is one of the many negative things you feel if you're not a cuck. And rightfully so. It's less so a cope and more so common sense. An exceptionally unfair existence as well as being wronged all of the time completely warrants it.

about 99% of men need a massive dose of rage

most men are WAY to fucking passive

I'm angry all the time, you're right it's actually the only reason I'm still alive. It's pathetic though, and has gotten me in some shit more than once.

Anger and hatred is the only thing keeping me going, without it i'd be dead for sure