Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Anger is a high T trait

TheBasedCel

TheBasedCel

not a clown but an entire circus
-
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC3693622/ first thing I found on goggle for sourcecels

Incel rage is actually chad rage?

I rage for the lost things that were forbidden to me due to my bones.

im low t but get angry all the time

I get angry sometimes

Anger issues is not high-T but due to supressed feelings and constant losing.

Black women trait tbh

I'm super low T but I get angry easily, combined with misophonia any little thing like sounds drives me to a fucking flying retard sperg rage especially if the sound its made by my stupid fob neighbor kid who is 6 years old and doesn't go to school, can't speak in complete sentences without screaming like an idiot babbling in his retard language. Almost wanted to kill that fucking idiot many times

I often have aggressive behavior

I can get really angry over dumb shit when I'm home alone, too high inhib to do that with people around

I don't feel anything

Same. I feel numb to my situation with foids.

I'm angry about my health. I fucking hate waking up a cripple in immense pain every fucking day. Sometimes I am in so much pain I smash things. If thats from high-T, its not helping me.

Also I do NOT think high-t=CHAD. Some ugly mother fuckers have high-T, I'm sure of that. No connection.

Same. I feel numb to my situation with foids.

I'm angry about my health. I fucking hate waking up a cripple in immense pain every fucking day.

Brutal. My condolences.

Anger issues is not high-T but due to supressed feelings and constant losing.
Being randomly angry because you saw a sub6 or because you're on your period is bad, but being angry at real injustices is high t.

I rage so much when I see normies looking down on me, sometimes I want to smash their head with my foot

No man,I'm low t and still feel rage

from a post I saw, anger is linked to a higher amount of estrogen, which would make more sense