Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

(Anecdote) Cuck answers his own question

Kointo1

Kointo1

27 y/o khhv neet outcast
-
TL;DR: Cuck asks why we hate women and later gives me a valid reason to dislike women without realizing (women leach off of men)

Today, I was confronted by a guy I know who knows I browse this site. In a conversation, he asked me, "Why is that site you go on so hateful towards women?" I didn't know how to respond, so he changed the subject, "If you get a girlfriend, what will you do for her? Take her shopping, take her out to dinner?" Then I said, "I feel like that would be a parasitic relationship, her relying on me to buy her shit." He ended the conversation with, "Well, you and I both know that's how women are" He just said one of the reasons why we hate women, WITHOUT EVEN REALIZING. I don't know how someone could say such contradictory statements and not be self consciousness about it. What a cuck.

just lmao that u let people irl find out u browse this site, and yeah that guy sounds like a betabux

How does he know you browse this site? >_>

wishiwasbigger said:
just lmao that u let people irl find out u browse this site, and yeah that guy sounds like a betabux

I didn't have a choice. He caught me on my phone once and I couldn't explain.

EDIT: I think he already knew about this site before hand so he recognized it.

Normfag brain for you. "Its just how things are thats why I'll never stop to question it."

If every single person was a normie during the caveman era we'd still be sitting around wondering what the fuck fire was.

Newbite said:
Normfag brain for you. "Its just how things are thats why I'll never stop to question it."

If every single person was a normie during the caveman era we'd still be sitting around wondering what the fuck fire was.

Lol probably. "Just live with it"

Kointo said:
wishiwasbigger said:
I didn't have a choice. He caught me on my phone once and I couldn't explain.
EDIT: I think he already knew about this site before hand so he recognized it.
you realize hes probably told everyone u know that u browse this site? normfags love a juicy piece of gossip and can never keep their mouths shut

wishiwasbigger said:
you realize hes probably told everyone u know that u browse this site? normfags love a juicy piece of gossip and can never keep their mouths shut

Yeah maybe. It doesn't matter anymore since I've cut off ties with everyone.

Does he have a account on cucktears

Kointo said:
wishiwasbigger said:
Yeah maybe. It doesn't matter anymore since I've cut off ties with everyone.
must get lonely

ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:

No...he's a 70+ year old man.

wishiwasbigger said:
must get lonely

I still have my mother and my cats. Boredom is better than torment.

Kointo said:
ATOMIC ACE PUGG said:
No...he's a 70+ year old man.

wishiwasbigger said:
must get lonely
I still have my mother and my cats. Boredom is better than torment.

are u NEETing? at 27 with ur mom right. what are ur plans for the future boyo. Rope or cope? wageslave? self-improve?

im not one to talk since im doing the exact same thing but im 21. thats why ive been on here all day KEK

wishiwasbigger said:
are u NEETing? at 27 with ur mom right. what are ur plans for the future boyo. Rope or cope? wageslave? self-improve?

im not one to talk since im doing the exact same thing but im 21. thats why ive been on here all day KEK

I'll cope with anime and video games and LDAR until I feel like roping.

Kointo said:
wishiwasbigger said:
I'll cope with anime and video games and LDAR until I feel like roping.
what does ur mom think of all this, about being a neet? does she know about ur incel ideologies and views of women, or ur suicidal thoughts

just asking cuz im bored as shit and have nothin going on anyway

wishiwasbigger said:
what does ur mom think of all this, about being a neet? does she know about ur incel ideologies and views of women

She's mostly disappointed. She doesn't know about my views of women.

Yeah mentioning that you're a poster on incels is a bad idea...

I would have told the guy that I'd take them to dinners, but not go randomly shopping for her.
The shopping part makes this guy sound like a cuck, lol. Is he also an incel?

Don't worry man, you're the coolest guy I know who still lives with mom and her cute cats LOL.

You don't tell people that you like that pede shit, right?

Sub8Hate said:
Yeah mentioning that you're a poster on incels is a bad idea...

I would have told the guy that I'd take them to dinners, but not go randomly shopping for her.
The shopping part makes this guy sound like a cuck, lol. Is he also an incel?

Don't worry man, you're the coolest guy I know who still lives with mom and her cute cats LOL.

You don't tell people that you like that pede shit, right?

No...I don't tell anyone about my lolis....

Kointo said:
No...I don't tell anyone about my lolis....

Good shit, I wasn't sure. You seem like you could be a bit of a loose cannon with your mouth. 

You gotta keep the crazy shit to yourself.

Bro you wouldn't buy your girl some dinner?

Sub8Hate said:
Good shit, I wasn't sure. You seem like you could be a bit of a loose cannon with your mouth. 

You gotta keep the crazy shit to yourself.

Well I may have lied about that...it doesn't matter anyway since I've isolated myself. I can't help sharing my interests with people I become attached to.

Sub8Hate said:
Bro you wouldn't buy your girl some dinner?

I'll buy her a katana so she can commit seppuku.

Never tell ANYONE you browse this site, it will make your life even worse.

iiiTeMpeR said:
Never tell ANYONE you browse this site, it will make your life even worse.

How so? I'm completely isolated anyway.

Never question anything, just float on, then die.

The Norman's life is cheap, valueless. To mourn a dead Norman is to mourn a barnyard animal, they both live only to exist. The Norman is born to die.

kkt6 said:
The Norman's life is cheap, valueless. To mourn a dead Norman is to mourn a barnyard animal, they both live only to exist. The Norman is born to die.
so who are the true ascended beings then?

kkt6 said:

This but replace Norman with everything and anything.

wishiwasbigger said:

No one.

wishiwasbigger said:
No such thing. Everything's walking compost until it stops walking.

wishiwasbigger said:

my friends irl already know. you just need to make good friends.

wishiwasbigger said:
Being 21 is not a valid excuse.

21 changes to 27 incredibly fast when every day is the same and you're not doing shit.

blickpall said:
wishiwasbigger said:
Being 21 is not a valid excuse.
21 changes to 27 incredibly fast when every day is the same and you're not doing shit.
brutal realitypill, i needed that tbh