Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Venting Andy tries to save a stray cat. Personality pill destroyed?

C

CopingGymcel

poop
★★★★★

Still girls don't even want to touch him.

1728.jpg

Personality and confidence?

I dont know how this guy continues to post videos after all the humiliation.

Virtue signalling cuck

Needs to gymcel+acne medicine. =Ethinic Chad

I never realized this until now but he looks a lot like tekashi 69 if he ate too much tacobell and cut his hair
DXacwyGU0AAabRK.jpg
0426-tekashi69-instagram-1.jpg

How does Mexican Andy get himself up in the morning?

>Fat
>Balding
>Manlet
>Acne. Gross acne. You know in those TV shows you see a little kid with their parent and some kind of monster comes up and the kid starts crying? That's Andy. Looking at him makes me want to puke
>Ugly

I feel bad for this ogre.

Christ ethnics cant even live without cops being called on them or cops stopping them

How does Mexican Andy get himself up in the morning?

>Fat
>Balding
>Manlet
>Acne. Gross acne. You know in those TV shows you see a little kid with their parent and some kind of monster comes up and the kid starts crying? That's Andy. Looking at him makes me want to puke
>Ugly

I feel bad for this ogre.
Lolllllllll you went really hard on him

Thats how girls feel about incel faces including yours though
And the same amount of rage I give Andy is exactly how I feel about a non9-10/10 girl's face.

And I have very little sympathy for the obese.

I can't stand animal cruelty, and it annoys me people shit on mexican andy so much. Chad would have probably crushed that kitties skull beneath his boot then laughed about it whilst telling the story to some girl in a bar who then goes him with him and fucks him.

Seems like it got adopted. But andy had the police called on him TWICE for doing literally nothing than being ugly whilst trying to rescue a cat, and the fucking vet practice BANNED him from ever going back there despite taking the cat in and putting it up for adoption.

Absolutely brutal.

Last edited:
THAT CATS SO FUCKING CUTE

The only pussy that hasn't rejected him

I can't stand animal cruelty, and it annoys me people shit on mexican andy so much. Chad would have probably crushed that kitties skull beneath his boot then laughed about it whilst telling the story to some girl in a bar who then goes him with him and fucks him.

Seems like it got adopted. But andy had the police called on him TWICE for doing literally nothing than being ugly whilst trying to rescue a cat, and the fucking vet practice BANNED him from ever going back there despite taking the cat in and putting it up for adoption.

Absolutely brutal.

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back