Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

It's Over Andy Milonakis has an attractive face he's just fat

GeneticFilth

GeneticFilth

Mythic
★★★★
I keep trying to find examples of people that are ugly that made it off of there personality and every example I think of it ends up that they're attractive and normies call them ugly because they have one flaw like big nose or fat.
T3M3TLDm.jpeg

Can someone here give me an example of guys that are actually ugly like this, that made it off of personality so I can copemax instead of suicidefuel max?
DSC00101.JPG

c82dEcK.jpg

Last edited:
Can someone here give me an example of a guys that are actually ugly like this, that made it off of personality so I can copemax instead of suicidefuel max?

c82dEcK.jpg

no because it never happens

At his prime with his tv show, I remember a video he had a cute blonde jb laying on his bed.
I wonder if he still has that kind of access.

shitty maxilla tho

After and before acid attack. Apparently his wife didn't leave him, so personality may have something to do with it? Could just be money though. Who knows.
20180728 133123

After and before acid attack. Apparently his wife didn't leave him, so personality may have something to do with it? Could just be money though. Who knows.
View attachment 91646

doesnt matter cuz he still has good bones

this is what women see when they look at men :

Aaaa

I have seen most fatcels are volcels.

At his prime with his tv show, I remember a video he had a cute blonde jb laying on his bed.
I wonder if he still has that kind of access.

all popular people have that access tbh

Plus he's got that Webster's disease going for him.

"Milonakis has growth hormone deficiency, which gives him the appearance and voice of an adolescent boy, while being an adult. "
Jesus christ it's so over for this dude it's not funny. I think I might have this as well

Fatcels usually get fat as a cope for their unattractiveness, so you should take that into account

Fatcels usually get fat as a cope for their unattractiveness, so you should take that into account
I disagree. Most people that are fat get fat because they have attractive faces so they still have people that treat them well despite being fat. Incels are the first people to gymcel cope.