Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Androcentric Vs Gynocentric Sexual Selection [Women have higher rates of orgasm from getting raped then they do with chads]

• Thread starter Deleted member 40785
  • Start date
Deleted member 40785

Deleted member 40785

/calm/
-
WHAT IS SEXUAL SELECTION?
Sexual selection is a mode of natural selection in which members of one biological sex choose mates of the other sex to mate with (intersexual selection), and compete with members of the same sex for access to members of the opposite sex (intrasexual selection). These two forms of selection mean that some individuals have greater reproductive success than others within a population, for example because they are more attractive or prefer more attractive partners to produce offspring.[1][2] Successful males benefit from frequent mating and monopolizing access to one or more fertile females. Females can have a limited number of offspring and maximize the return on the energy they invest in reproduction.
There are two types of sexual selection: Intrasexual competition aka male on male competetion where Males of the respective species compete with each other often physically to rape a femoid, this is the most common mode of sexual selection. The reason this mode of sexual selection is so common, is because in prehistoric times without any rules men would literally assert dominance on other males in the tribe, and rape the women, thus why why most women literally orgasm from rape.

View: https://medium.com/sexography/i-orgasmed-during-my-rape-4d63b8e70936

The femoid is right, women orgasm from rape, many women do not orgasm from consensual sex:feelskek:
One study of college students found 91 percent of men and 39 percent of women always or usually orgasm during sexual encounters. While this study didn’t ask about the sexual context, another revealed that the gap is larger in casual sex than relationship sex. Women were found to orgasm 32 percent as often as men in first time hookups and 72 percent as often in relationships. This study didn’t specify that the sexual encounters include activities that could result in orgasm. When I specify this, 55 percent of male students and 4 percent of female students report always orgasming during hookups
JFL meanwhile: There have been very few studies on orgasm during rape, but the research so far shows numbers from 10% to over 50% having this experience.
The voices of the internet suggest he’s right. Read through the Reddit thread or blogsor comments to articles that discuss orgasm during rape and you find storyafter story: “I was sexually abused at a young age and had an orgasm.” “…although I never stopped resisting I was horrified to find myself having a series of multiple orgasms…” “I thought I would never be able to tell – except here.” “Reading your post made me feel like maybe I am not such a freak.” One woman describes a violent and painful gang rape and recalls, “One of the most disturbing things that happened that night is that I had an orgasm. Despite years of marriage, it was my first orgasm ever.”
:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
Matthew Atkinson, a domestic and sexual violence–response professional and author of “Resurrection After Rape,” wrote to me that, “Of the 500–600 clients I ever saw, only a couple of dozen disclosed [it] to me. However, when the topic is brought up on internet discussion forums, there seems to be a great deal of interest in it. That suggests to me that it’s more common than we may be aware…”
BOSTON - A new study to be published in next month's Journal of Clinical Psychiatry is causing controversy in the psychiatric community for some of its unexpected findings. The study, titled "Shame and Guilt in the Aftermath of Sexual Attack", verifies much of what we know about the mental health of rape victims. However, one observation in particular is raising eyebrows. After analyzing the anonymous transcripts of over 5,000 post-rape counseling sessions, the authors point out that almost all female rape victims experience orgasm during the attack.

Asked for comment, Dr. Herschel Liebowitz, one of the authors of the study, said, "Millions of years of evolution has hard-wired women to be attracted to strong, dominant, and aggressive men. Unfortunately, rapists exhibit an extreme form of these characteristics, even if only temporarily, and this causes an unexpected and involuntary physiological response in the victim."

Researchers focused on the psychiatric impact of this involuntary response. "Rape victims in general tend to experience an overwhelming sense of shame and guilt", noted Dr. Liebowitz. "This study finds that the guilt is not a result of the attack necessarily, but rather her own response to the attack. Intellectually, she is disgusted at being violated by an anonymous attacker. But physically, her body seems to have welcomed the attack in the form of sexual climax or orgasm. We believe this contradiction in feelings is the primary source of their shame and guilt."
JFL 39% of women orgasm through sex with chads but 50% of women orgasm through rape:feelskek::feelskek: Women were literally built for rape, thats how us as a species evovled.

Its only in places where there are no predators that intersexual selection happens where females have all the agency and choose the most impractical traits biologically speaking:

this is why traits like inteligence are regressing, and things like height are increasing, women value beauty in males nothing else. Nature designed women to be raped by men, and androcentric societys, where men raped women, had arraigned marriages or fucked women in brothels

SO STOP THINKING YOU ARENT GOOD ENOUGH FOR WOMEN, WOMEN ORGASM FROM RAPE FROM ANY MALES MORE THEN THEY DO FROM SEX WITH CHADS JFL:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Last edited:
SO STOP THINKING YOU ARENT GOOD ENOUGH FOR WOMEN, WOMEN ORGASM FROM RAPE FROM ANY MALES MORE THEN THEY DO FROM SEX WITH CHADS JFL:feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:
I made a thread on this:

However OP's thread explains it far better than I did. It should be stickied.

I made a thread on this:

However OP's thread explains it far better than I did. It should be stickied.
Thanks, I believe it should be put in the best of the best, but I could reformat it a lot.
Rape is hot
true imagine being an ugly incel and making stacy orgasm when she treated you like trash:smonk: through rape

Lifefuel tbh.

It really does make sense when you think about it. Before laws were even a thing, of course men were raping females left and right.

View attachment 583924

Yes and I see this firsthand where my mom is always watching serial killer types of shows. They always seem to be drawn to those men for "some reason."

Also, the favourite movie genre for females is horror (and comedy), but their focus on horror is of particular interest of course..

Yes and I see this firsthand where my mom is always watching serial killer types of shows. They always seem to be drawn to those men for "some reason."

Also, the favourite movie genre for females is horror (and comedy), but their focus on horror is of particular interest of course..
yeah also seen it irl foids talking about ted bundy and stuff
:feelsohh::feelsohh::feelsohh:

make her pregnant too:hax:
imagine making a subhuman mutt baby, stacy who rejected you is forced to look after your rapespawn and she'll be reminded of you and the way you made her cum:smonk::feelskek::what::feelsmusic::dab:

foid has to enjoy it, when the male comes and inseminate her pussy. no choise sweaty.

Really good post man nice job. This makes sense considering many women have fantasies about rape and it shows that those fantasies aren't there because women want to "feel desired" but because some part of them does want to be raped.

The penalty for rape in today's society is extremely harsh so it is not a viable solution unfortunately.

Looked up the study "Shame and Guilt in the Aftermath of Sexual Attack" and it doesn't exist.

https://rationalwiki.org/wiki/Shame_and_Guilt_in_the_Aftermath_of_Sexual_Attack

The actual numbers of orgasm is probably 4-12% but could be underreported. However, this still shows that at least some of the women who have rape fantasies actually want to be raped, others may indeed want to feel desired.

Further evidence for women to be adapted to rape is their much less specific genital arousal in response to visual stimuli. While men primarily only exhibit penile arousal in response to neotenous, post-pubertal females,[18] women's vaginal arousal can even be elicited by the sight of animal sex. This unspecific sensitivity might protect them from skin tears and infection during rape.[19] Moreover, up to 50% of women report receiving an orgasm during rape
that source was stupid but yeah 50% of women do rape from orgasm

This is a blackpill forum but people still cope with rapemaxxing and darktriad. Bluepill lies if you think about it.

Cope, cope, cope. This has been discussed in lookmaxxing.org and they get aroused when they are raped by Chad.

Otherwise, you wouldn't see incel tier rapemaxxers going to jail.

This is a blackpill forum but people still cope with rapemaxxing and darktriad.

Cope, cope, cope. This has been discussed in lookmaxxing.org and they get aroused when they are raped by Chad.

Otherwise, you wouldn't see incel tier rapemaxxers going to jail.
Nope, womens vagina lubricates as a response to 1000s years of evolutionary pressure of men raping women, remeber males are an intrasexual selection species (aka men fight each other for women and then rape the women, think of the mongol pillages in villages and the women they raped en masse). Those women lubricate no matter who ever the man is so that penetration isnt painful, they'd probably orgasm from that since its their bodies way of coping. And ofc Incel rapemaxxers going to jail, most rapist are low tier males, and they still make women orgasm. Your the one coping, low IQ idiot.

Nope, womens vagina lubricates as a response to 1000s years of evolutionary pressure of men raping women, remeber males are an intrasexual selection species (aka men fight each other for women and then rape the women, think of the mongol pillages in villages and the women they raped en masse). Those women lubricate no matter who ever the man is so that penetration isnt painful, they'd probably orgasm from that since its their bodies way of coping. And ofc Incel rapemaxxers going to jail, most rapist are low tier males, and they still make women orgasm. Your the one coping, low IQ idiot.
Lub is different from penetration low IQ idiot. It has been proven thar foids have a 20% of chance to have a orgasm with an average dick.

Also, you are ignoring that "rape" is a buzzword from foids to overrate themselves. Wouldn't a surprise if their rapers (that is different of whst goes to jail) are normie tier or beyond.

Lub is different from penetration low IQ idiot. It has been proven thar foids have a 20% of chance to have a orgasm with an average dick.

Also, you are ignoring that "rape" is a buzzword from foids to overrate themselves. Wouldn't a surprise if their rapers (that is different of whst goes to jail) are normie tier or beyond.
Further evidence for women to be adapted to rape is their much less specific genital arousal in response to visual stimuli. While men primarily only exhibit penile arousal in response to neotenous, post-pubertal females,[18] women's vaginal arousal can even be elicited by the sight of animal sex. This unspecific sensitivity might protect them from skin tears and infection during rape.[19] Moreover, up to 50% of women report receiving an orgasm during rape
50% of women orgasm from rape. Learn to understand basic biology and intra-sexual selection, and think about history for a second where rape and pillage was extremely common, and even in prehistory rape was extremely common, its obvious the famle body adapted to this evolutionary pressure. In other mammalian species rape is primarily how the males copulate with the females, not like fucking specific species of birds in areas with no predators.

Yes, sexual reflexes are instinctual and uncontrollable, that's why you can cum even if you are sad or bothered with something, even if you're fucking your own hand. That means it's not consent/validation from the third party that makes sex pleasurable or not.

that source was stupid but yeah 50% of women do rape from orgasm
That's the opinion of a few sex therapists and she gives a wide range of 10-50% which averages to about 20%. I don't think it's safe to assume that women orgasm just as much or even more from rape than they do from normal sex but they do still orgasm from it occasionally.

Yes, sexual reflexes are instinctual and uncontrollable, that's why you can cum even if you are sad or bothered with something, even if you're fucking your own hand. That means it's not consent/validation from the third party that makes sex pleasurable or not.
IT faggot spotted, "muh consent", if a women cums it means its pleasurable some of the cases presented showed these women had lower orgasm rates in consensual sex then rape.

I bet is not only the coping mechanism or lubricating to avoid tearing, I think psychological fear and excitement causes those orgasms also, women sexuality works differently they want to be dominated, degrated, hurted, they like drama and danger.

He deleted it, is that low t cuck really him?
Being a little sad won't effect you getting an erection, but being in fear will stop you getting erect. Isn't rape scary? Then why do whores get wet and cum from it?