Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Andrew Yang is cringe as fuck

asdf1234

asdf1234

goodbye says asdf day 1 account
Fuck this guy.

I really wanted him to win when I first heard about him. He was hope for us asians.

However, this guy is just constantly cringe. He acts like a teenager who thinks he is more important than he really is.

I stopped following the guy a year ago because of cringe overload but some things that made me cringe about him were.

1. Not taking politics seriously.
2. Thinking he'll get a position in a cabinet.
3. Seriously believing he can be president. Like bro, how dense are you. If he ran just to raise a few issues then good for him. Now Im supportive of random citizens becoming politicians but they must at least act the part they need to not just have solutions to a few issues but be able to answer to anything.
4. This idiot is way too concerned over celebrity endorsements. He fucking let some comedian run his twitter for a debate.

Anyway, fuck this clown and I hope a more serious asian would run next time

ching chong long

I'm glad I don't know this guy

I just want my $1000 "FREEDOM DIVIDEND" so I can buy a big screen tv and a pack of newports

At least his noodle didn't sell out the ricerace.

Never trust a politicians, they are snakes.

An asian can never become us president anyway. Trump became president and now any low inhib idiot thinks they can do it by making outlandish impossible promises.

Fuck this guy.

I really wanted him to win when I first heard about him. He was hope for us asians.

However, this guy is just constantly cringe. He acts like a teenager who thinks he is more important than he really is.

I stopped following the guy a year ago because of cringe overload but some things that made me cringe about him were.

1. Not taking politics seriously.
2. Thinking he'll get a position in a cabinet.
3. Seriously believing he can be president. Like bro, how dense are you. If he ran just to raise a few issues then good for him. Now Im supportive of random citizens becoming politicians but they must at least act the part they need to not just have solutions to a few issues but be able to answer to anything.
4. This idiot is way too concerned over celebrity endorsements. He fucking let some comedian run his twitter for a debate.

Anyway, fuck this clown and I hope a more serious asian would run next time
YANG SHOULD TAKE THE FUCKING BLACKPILL

THEY DON'T WANT CHINKS IN OFFICE, JUST LIKE HOW FOIDS DON'T WANT THEIR LITTLE ONES IN THEIR HOLES. HE IS A BLUEPILLED EMBARASSMENT AND SHOULD COMMIT SEPPUKU

At least his noodle didn't sell out the ricerace.
ty, also why i have conflicting feelings for jennifer pan.
yes, she killed her family but her boyfriend was asian at least.

An asian can never become us president anyway. Trump became president and now any low inhib idiot thinks they can do it by making outlandish impossible promises.
ELECTIONS ARE JUST DICK MEASURING CONTESTS, SO OBVIOUSLY NO CHINK CAN EVER WIN.

YANG HAS OFFICIALLY FAILED AT EVERYTHING HE EVER ATTEMPTED HE SHOULD REALLY JUST COMMIT SUICIDE OR GO ER
ty, also why i have conflicting feelings for jennifer pan.
yes, she killed her family but her boyfriend was asian at least.
I am with you, ricecels are so low on the totem pole, we will respect a foid murderer so long as she prefers rice

THEY DON'T WANT CHINKS IN OFFICE, JUST LIKE HOW FOIDS DON'T WANT THEIR LITTLE ONES IN THEIR HOLES. HE IS A BLUEPILLED EMBARASSMENT AND SHOULD COMMIT SEPPUKU

ELECTIONS ARE JUST DICK MEASURING CONTESTS, SO OBVIOUSLY NO CHINK CAN EVER WIN.

YANG HAS OFFICIALLY FAILED AT EVERYTHING HE EVER ATTEMPTED HE SHOULD REALLY JUST COMMIT SUICIDE OR GO ER

I am with you, ricecels are so low on the totem pole, we will respect a foid murderer so long as she prefers rice
Didn't this hurt him too?

View: https://twitter.com/AndrewYang/status/1391897869137887234

View: https://twitter.com/AndrewYang/status/1392450726010531844

Yang will never become mayor let alone president. Every time someone sees him they think of Xi jinping, and because China is the only threat to the USA's hegemony. Imagine if the entirety of Africa wasn't a shithole and there was actually a powerful country there, there would be 0 percent chance white people would vote for any black mayors or governors in the USA.

this singlehandedly did him in. This was his Aziz Ansari moment. When you are a slant-eyed fuck, there is ZERO margin of error. And it sucks, because he made the logical, tactical choice, but he forgot that twitter is absolutely fucking vicious-- and when it comes to corrupt old NYC jews who actually vote, they'll take a loyal house nigger over a shifty-eyed techbro chink any day of the week.

Meanwhile Adams can proudly stand by (((kykes))) be corrupt as fuck and surf his way to an easy victory with 99% of union voters

Last edited:
this singlehandedly did him in. This was his Aziz Ansari moment. When you are a slant-eyed fuck, there is ZERO margin of error. And it sucks, because he made the logical, tactical choice, but he forgot that twitter is absolutely fucking vicious-- and when it comes to corrupt old NYC jews who actually vote, they'll take a loyal house nigger over a shifty-eyed techbro chink any day of the week.

Meanwhile Adams can proudly stand by (((kykes))) be corrupt as fuck and surf his way to an easy victory with 99% of union voters

View: https://www.reddit.com/r/SubredditDrama/comments/o6f85g/yang_might_as_well_join_the_ccp_america_clearly/

I liked Yang more than the other candidates — would’ve probably voted for him if he hadn’t dropped but yeah, seems astronomically unlikely that he’d ever win.

Funny how his soyboy persona is getting him nowhere meanwhile trump who was super offensive became president.

Yang will never become mayor let alone president. Every time someone sees him they think of Xi jinping, and because China is the only threat to the USA's hegemony. Imagine if the entirety of Africa wasn't a shithole and there was actually a powerful country there, there would be 0 percent chance white people would vote for any black mayors or governors in the USA.
fuk that's a big blackpill on race

Who cares about politics

fucking niggers voted along racial lines rather than who is good for them and the city.

God I hate niggers and cumskins who suck nigger dick.

this tweet was turbo low IQ of him too tbh. he should've stayed out. and also should've had some brown and ethnics on his campaign team
Americans only like niggers and cumskins. both races are mutts

fuck America. it hates curries and rice. nigger loving degenerate shithole

Last edited:
fuk that's a big blackpill on race
yep, it's funny how reddit thought he was 100% gonna win the NY mayor race, and he came in last lmao. Actual New york voters just thought "no way I'm electing a chink"

fucking niggers voted along racial lines rather than who is good for them and the city.

God I hate niggers and cumskins who suck nigger dick.
this tweet was turbo low IQ of him too tbh. he should've stayed out. and also should've had some brown and ethnics on his campaign team
Eric Adams made a similar kind of tweet announcing support for Israel but didn't near as much outrage for that. Ethnic and Asian males are held to higher standards.

yep, it's funny how reddit thought he was 100% gonna win the NY mayor race, and he came in last lmao. Actual New york voters just thought "no way I'm electing a chink"
Shitlibs have hated Yang for a while after it became obvious he wasn't going to be completely woke. Only aznidentity really thought he was going to win tbh

JFL niggers basically all voted for Adams.

This whole episode was the blackpill on full display in American politics.

The reason why a lot of Asian American men dont go into politics, hollywood, or hit on foids is because we pretty much know subconsciously what were up against. And its a massive uphill battle from the get go.

Last edited: