Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Serious andrew tates looks is male gaze and thats the reason why some western foids like him. cos theyre basically men

Genetic Error

Genetic Error

Self-banned
-
andrew tates looks is male gaze and thats the reason why some western foids like him. cos theyre basically men

andrew tates looks is male gaze and thats the reason why some western foids like him. cos theyre basically men
Keep coping

Keep coping
ah i read a theory on this let me get it for u tell me what u think

Birth control stops the production of their natural estrogen and gives them a small supply in exchange therefore they have lower E in their body

"Women on birth control(low estrogen) prefer less masculine faces" (study linked)

More estrogen=bigger tits

White women have the biggest tits so should like masculine men

Asian women have the smallest tits so should like feminine men

Which correlates to thread

Conclusion: the smaller her tits/the smaller avg size of tits in her original country = the more likely she is to prefer feminine men

ah i read a theory on this let me get it for u tell me what u think

Birth control stops the production of their natural estrogen and gives them a small supply in exchange therefore they have lower E in their body

"Women on birth control(low estrogen) prefer less masculine faces" (study linked)

More estrogen=bigger tits

White women have the biggest tits so should like masculine men

Asian women have the smallest tits so should like feminine men

Which correlates to thread

Conclusion: the smaller her tits/the smaller avg size of tits in her original country = the more likely she is to prefer feminine men
Wtf is "RTT" ? And Maesthetic ?

wym insolence?
Your rude behavior and gaslighting the guy by saying "go outside" when you cant even give legitimate answers to the questions you were asked.