Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Based Andrew Tate’s ex-girlfriend goes on blackpilled rant!

Kek if that's the blown-out whore Tate settled for. :feelskek:

OK BOOMER

Ok boomer left4dead

Not sure whether I hate these neotradthots or full blown feminists more. These neotradthots only say this stuff because it gives them fame, they don't believe in any of that shit. I also hate these tiktok-ish clips with music on the background. FUCK I HATE THIS FUCKING WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Not sure whether I hate these neotradthots or full blown feminists more. These neotradthots only say this stuff because it gives them fame, they don't believe in any of that shit. I also hate these tiktok-ish clips with music on the background. FUCK I HATE THIS FUCKING WORLD!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Its because they are too sides of the same coin, like libtards and cuckservatives. Its a false distinction. They spout different bullshit but ride the same cock, which is why I never listen to conservafoids or tradthots EVER. A trad woman knows not to fucking speak out of turn

When did the interstellar theme become so popular on there?

Andrew Tate IS a radical feminist, there´s barely any difference amongst each other.
They all suck each others cocks to appease sluts, the pedestal of vagina.
Left-wing, right-wing.. they are all slaves to unwashed pussy.

Neotradthots are more evil, more degenerate, more hypocrite than leftist liberal feminist whores

so she says she wants men to be manly so they can do all the hard work for her while she fucks rich chads?

hmm, i dunno, doesn't seem worth it.

She wants handsome men to be masculine*

Andrew Tate IS a radical feminist, there´s barely any difference amongst each other.
They all suck each others cocks to appease sluts, the pedestal of vagina.
Left-wing, right-wing.. they are all slaves to unwashed pussy.
I love how he says he is 6 foot 3 kickboxer so he is the enemy of feminism. How the fuck are you the enemy of liberated females being tall and good frame? You are just giving them what they want

Yet woman still like , that man dont have the Upper Hand .

Thanks! Wow that's really 5 years old, I thought it was more recent. Time waits for no man.
Well tbf all alan walker songs (and edm in general) sound the same so it's easy to mix them up. Also I accidentally clicked watch on your profile when replying

Well tbf all alan walker songs (and edm in general) sound the same so it's easy to mix them up.
Yeah, I don't really care for that kind of music much these days since it's a sexhaver genre and reminds me of being ugly, but that part is pretty catchy.
Also I accidentally clicked watch on your profile when replying

>Blackpilled. JFL yerr man such blackpill has been spoken
Nicolas Cage Laughing GIF

Just become manly wageslave and collect infinity stones for chance of betabuxing roastie

I bet her brother writes the script and she spreads the message

I disregard all opinions of foids

Her opinion is like a cat's meow (worthless)