Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL andrew tate says the hard truth normies won't accept and redditors piss themselves

My Name Jeff

My Name Jeff

Luminary
★★★★★
IMG 3675

i see redditors all the time pull the "japan is so nice. it's so clean, everyone is well behaved and get along, it's a beautiful place, they have so much stuff left out for public use like bikes. why can't america be like this?"

normies basically lay out the math equation of 2+2=4 but refuse to acknowledge 4

racial tension, low in-group trust, and blacks/ethnics being prone to violence, white resentment, and low IQ behaviour are the harsh truth normies refuse to accept and it's why things are going downhill so fast in western countries.

Not a fan of tate but pretty based

he dislikes niggers even though he’s part black? Based Chris HarpER moment
TRVTHNVKE_Cobson.gif

View attachment 1182299

i see redditors all the time pull the "japan is so nice. it's so clean, everyone is well behaved and get along, it's a beautiful place, they have so much stuff left out for public use like bikes. why can't america be like this?"

normies basically lay out the math equation of 2+2=4 but refuse to acknowledge 4

racial tension, low in-group trust, and blacks/ethnics being prone to violence, white resentment, and low IQ behaviour are the harsh truth normies refuse to accept and it's why things are going downhill so fast in western countries.
Tate himself is a nigger and that guy's PFP is a sand nigger. Ironic on both parts.

Redditors need to be put into a gas chamber. They are worse than Jews

View attachment 1182299

Also, some of the safest countries in the world are Arab countries, so this shows Arabs have the potential for 1st world countries too

nah tate is lame

it was his fellow faggot oscar wilde who laid out the actual hard truth:

"In fact the whole of Japan is a pure invention. There is no such country, there are no such people."

in many ways he actually predicted the emergence of weebs:

"I know that you are fond of Japanese things. Now, do you really imagine that the Japanese people, as they are presented to us in art, have any existence? If you do, you have never understood Japanese art at all... The actual people who live in Japan are not unlike the general run of English people; that is to say, they are extremely commonplace, and have nothing curious or extraordinary about them"

View attachment 1182299

Normies need to be slaughter

Also, some of the safest countries in the world are Arab countries, so this shows Arabs have the potential for 1st world countries too
arab countries are homogenous and under dictatorship

toss in a few nigs or whites for some racial tension and remove the states ability to harshly enforce a status quo and you will see them resort to their typical behaviour

toss in a few nigs or whites for some racial tension and remove the states ability to harshly enforce a status quo and you will see them resort to their typical behaviour
Take this down right fucking now racist

lol no they're not, most of these countries, like Oman, UAE, and Saudi are very diverse there are TONS of indians, nigs, and whites in the gulf countries. Saudi is only 44% Arab for example.

Who are you talking about when you say "typical behaviour"?

lol no they're not, most of these countries, like Oman, UAE, and Saudi are very diverse there are TONS of indians, nigs, and whites in the gulf countries. Saudi is only 44% Arab for example.

Who are you talking about when you say "typical behaviour"?
"diverse" doesn't refer to what is essential modern day slavery. comparing indian slave workers in UAE to a black disrupter in america is absurd

one would be beheaded or deported if they questioned anything, one can loot your house and be out of jail the next day

what do i refer to by typical behaviour? mass killing and large scale religious warfare typical of arabs

"diverse" doesn't refer to what is essential modern day slavery. comparing indian slave workers in UAE to a black disrupter in america is absurd
No it's not. It's very similar. And this idea that every immigrant there is a "slave worker" is bullshit. I know somalis who work in Kuwait and my dad has a cousin in Saudi. You're talking out of your asshole
one would be beheaded or deported if they questioned anything, one can loot your house and be out of jail the next day
Neither of these are true.
what do i refer to by typical behaviour? mass killing and large scale religious warfare typical of arabs
And yet none of that happens in Saudi, Oman, and UAE. What a lying faggot

View attachment 1182299

It’s true, but there’s no way a glownigger like Tate said this.

He’s literally a nigger himself, and even under “muh free speech“ Elon saying “nigger” will still get you perma’d. There’s no way this tweet is real.

nah tate is lame

"In fact the whole of Japan is a pure invention. There is no such country, there are no such people."

Japan is nice due to a lack of niggers, it’s that simple.

Made in Heaven trying not to spread islam in a thread (IMPOSSIBLE)

No it's not. It's very similar. And this idea that every immigrant there is a "slave worker" is bullshit. I know somalis who work in Kuwait and my dad has a cousin in Saudi. You're talking out of your asshole

Neither of these are true.

And yet none of that happens in Saudi, Oman, and UAE. What a lying faggot
im sorry you are a coping retard i can't help you buddy

Hope japan gets infiltrated by curries and punish the gooks with poop smell everywhere

Japan is nice due to a lack of niggers, it’s that simple.
Japan invented modern inceldom before the west, but incels claim it's 'nice'

you couldn't make it up

some people just love being incel ig

View attachment 1182299

this is very based

Does this website have Icelandcels?

If you think that Twitter got worse after Musk - you are literally a fucking braindead subhuman who should jump off from a bridge.
X is the most free speech website on the Internet now, thanks to Musk.

Even Sinophilia used to be popular, Ezra Pound comes to mind. The West really romanticized the Orient at the turn of the twentieth century. That changed drastically by the mid twentieth century :lul:

If you think that Twitter got worse after Musk - you are literally a fucking braindead subhuman who should jump off from a bridge.
X is the most free speech website on the Internet now, thanks to Musk.
It's much harder to view content nowadays, especially on mobile. The UX is worse

It's much harder to view content nowadays, especially on mobile. The UX is worse
Who the fuck cares about this shit? The whole point of social media is to share thoughts but it was impossible because of censorship. X is objectively the best social network now because it has the most amount of freedom of speech.

Even Sinophilia used to be popular, Ezra Pound comes to mind. The West really romanticized the Orient at the turn of the twentieth century. That changed drastically by the mid twentieth century :lul:
even in the 20th century, there was still a lot of orientalist fascination with asia. the hippy trail, for example

the hippy trail had tons of foids going to explore the exotic orient or w/e. there were some great stories, tho, like how charles sobhraj took advantage of travelling foids by killing and drugging them, etc. fascinating chap

if only more annoying slags were given rough justice

BASEDDDD
@NoIdeaWhatToDo SIGMaaaaa

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back