Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Experiment Andrew Tate is coming for you, armed. (Experiment)

Betrayed

Betrayed

God is dead
-
You wake up tomorrow.
All humans have disappeared.
Except you, and Andrew Tate.
Andrew Tate knows this too and he is coming for you, he wants to kill you.

He knows your exact location at all times and has access to weapons to such as guns and machetes

You don't know where Andrew is but you know he needs at least 24 hours to get to the bed you woke up in.

Since 99.9% of humans disappeared there is no running water or electricity. But everything in stores is free... Including the gun store

You can revive one user of incels.is of your choice to help you combat Tate.

1. Who do you summon
2. What is the first thing you do
3. What is your general plan
4. How do you kill Tate when he arrives

(Running away is a bad choice because you are more vulnerable and he knows your location at all times + He is faster than you)

You also wake up in a standart suburban one family home

You wake up tomorrow.

He knows your exact location at all times and has access to weapons to such as guns and machetes

You don't know where Andrew is but you know he needs at least 24 hours to get to the bed you woke up in.

Since 99.9% of humans disappeared there is no running water or electricity. But everything in stores is free... Including the gun store

1. Who do you summon

(Running away is a bad choice because you are more vulnerable and he knows your location at all times + He is faster than you)
1. @speedloader
2. Fuck a dog
3. Shoot lots of rounds
4. Point and pull the trigger

Bake him a cake

I kill myself before he can get to me.

You wake up tomorrow.

1. Who do you summon

I'd summon @Sneir to kill Andrew in one of his drug fuelled benders.

I'd summon @Sneir to kill Andrew in one of his drug fuelled benders.
Sneir

the ultimate hunter

RIG THE PLACE WITH EXPLOSIVES AND WAIT FOR HIM.

I'm summoning @Crestfallen95 because he's in the military

I summon @mistersinister

and if Saint Taiwan wasn't available, I'd choose @Sneir since he's been working in the Cartel

You wake up tomorrow.

1. Who do you summon

Where did all the humans go?

That's right they are all in custody in inceldia.

This is the timeline where I kidnapped all people just so a incel and Andrew tate can duke it out for me

Where did all the humans go?

That's right they are all in custody in inceldia.

This is the timeline where I kidnapped all people just so a incel and Andrew tate can duke it out for me
they are in my stomach (in hungry shark 2)

they are in my stomach (in hungry shark 2)
No they are in inceldia I have put them all in cages I just put a random memory with them getting into your stomach which was a fake memory via paths

No they are in inceldia I have put them all in cages I just put a random memory with them getting into your stomach which was a fake memory via paths
I put a fake memory in you where you put a fake memory in me, because I ate your entire family and dont want you to take revenge (in kitchen simulator)

1. Who do you summon: either @Sneir or @mentalcel1
2. What is the first thing you do: go to the gun store and take guns
3. What is your general plan: act like I'm alone and have one of those 2 run out of hiding to help me
4. How do you kill Tate when he arrives: gun him down

Lmfao everyone is Choosing sneir, the real mvp lol

Idk his username but I'd choose that military guy who is always jerking off about the collapse of western society

Just summon Sneir and let him be himself

I put a fake memory in you where you put a fake memory in me, because I ate your entire family and dont want you to take revenge (in kitchen simulator)
You don't have the founding incelitan but I like the joke

1. Who do you summon: either @Sneir or @mentalcel1
2. What is the first thing you do: go to the gun store and take guns
3. What is your general plan: act like I'm alone and have one of those 2 run out of hiding to help me
4. How do you kill Tate when he arrives: gun him down
No summon me I will kill him.

summon @Sneir
then ask him what the next move is like a beta. after we kill tate we both fuck 100 gigastacies and live happily ever after

You wake up tomorrow.

1. Who do you summon

ill ring up his cousin Andrew Tetowich and send them both to buy cigars,

summon @Sneir
then ask him what the next move is like a beta. after we kill tate we both fuck 100 gigastacies and live happily ever after
The humans are gone nimbus

Very autistic thread

I am an I.N.C.E.L. agent.

Nigger. RIP. TEAR. SHRED. We are trained. I will flay him alive and he will be wishing he never treaded on my territory and will long for the sweet release of death.

AINT WE ALL! But Sneir is funny af and chill
im scared of him. what if he decide to jump rope with my intestines on one of his drug binges?

Lmfao everyone is Choosing sneir, the real mvp lol

Idk his username but I'd choose that military guy who is always jerking off about the collapse of western society
Never began for me.

Does Tate know that I know that he knows where I am?

AINT WE ALL! But Sneir is funny af and chill
Over for me. I'm the funny and chill guy. Even in incels I am rejected which is why the biosphere is evil.