Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

JFL Andrew Tate fans are fucking pathetic

thespanishcel

thespanishcel

Overlord
★★★★★

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zE5QYaAM3B8

This nigga from his ivory tower, being rich thanks to his family's money and for scamming truecels with his PUA courses, laughs at their own fans for being wagies and having to work to survive. And in the comments you see his troupe of delusional retards, fans and simps commeting "I'm a wageslave but this is so funny based Tate :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:", "this motivates me to do better in life and be like him :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:", "he is so honest and doesn't sweet talk you, best video :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:". Lmao you're all a bunch of wankers and not too different from foids who get beat up by their bf and keep coming back. Tate could kill your mom and set your house on fire and you would still praise him for "showing me that life is a constant struggle and a king must always fight" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Seeing his army of dickriders on twitter is always hilarious :feelskek:

I have very mixed feelings on him. I wouldn't buy his course, but he's worth listening to. I don't think for a second he's some kind of revolutionary, but the way he was so aggressively deplatformed then imprisoned after he refused to shut the fuck up is based :feelskek:

At the very least he's advocating for a return of masculinity, and in doing so is pissing off our Jewish overlords :feelsjuice:

I couldn't care less for the fag, but im glad he pissess of women and normies so idc

Tate is evidence that if you don't have the right genetics you can't become a "Chad" no matter how hard you try.

I have very mixed feelings on him. I wouldn't buy his course, but he's worth listening to. I don't think for a second he's some kind of revolutionary, but the way he was so aggressively deplatformed then imprisoned after he refused to shut the fuck up is based :feelskek:

At the very least he's advocating for a return of masculinity, and in doing so is pissing off our Jewish overlords :feelsjuice:
He simps by giving all his money to impress whores though.
There was also a short clip, where he deliberately would much rather give money to whores, than to help a homeless man.

Sociopaths like this deserve to get shot.
They are not helping doing anything substancial with their influence, in fact they are bleeding the wound even faster.
Which is, Modern degeneracy.

He is a victim like everyone else by playing the stupid game.

Gypsy Crusader also no longer gives a shit about incel men, after getting out of prison.

You only get to see the true colors of someone, after a few years down the line.
Principals, morals, ethics, optics all that mambo jambo, it only holds value as long as the bearer remains consistent.

Do you have the video of that of andrew tate giving money to a whore then a homeless guy

also Gypsy Crusader is legit pushing HTN why would he care about incels in the first place
I don´t, but look for threads on 4plebs archive about the guy, you´ll eventually come across of what i´m talking about.
The guy is a loser and a simp.
And the same leftists who are against him, are just as mentally ill.

In the End, there´s absolutely nothing worthy to invest yourself in, politically wise.
Morals are out the fucking door, Honor ? that´s so outdated, Principles have been burned to the ground, since the boomer generation.

Left-wing, right-wing, center... you are castrating your mind following a divided nation, and those doctrines rival religion at this point.
They are false, and are in fact a harbinger for even more suffering to this world.

As a now renown and proud anti-natalist, i´m telling you to stop following retards.

About Gypsy Crusader... his all shtick online.. WAS TO LARP AND SIMULTANEOUSLY SIDE WITH INCELS AGAINST THE "NIGGERS" OR WHATEVER...
Maybe even making money off of that grift.

I´m not a Murican, so from what i´ve seen that´s basically all it was.

I also have mixed feelings about him, he may be kind of a cuck but he triggers normies which is ultra based

he deliberately would much rather give money to whores, than to help a homeless man.
I've heard his takes on homelessness a few times. He has something very against able bodied men being homeless and refusing to work. That's probably why he said he'd rather help a toilet than a man who can work but wont
Sociopaths like this deserve to get shot. They are not helping doing anything substancial with their influence,
I mean the dude could very easily take his 100s of millions and disappear into the sunset, noone would bother him, he could live a life of luxury we can't even fathom. But for whatever reason he insists on putting himself in danger just to tell people what he has to say. Idk about you but regardless of what exactly his opinions are that's kinda noble to me
You only get to see the true colors of someone, after a few years down the line.
Principals, morals, ethics, optics all that mambo jambo, it only holds value as long as the bearer remains consistent.
It'll be very interesting to see what he does if he survives, or is even released from prison. They are trying to break his spirit in there for sure

I mean the dude could very easily take his 100s of millions and disappear into the sunset, noone would bother him, he could live a life of luxury we can't even fathom. But for whatever reason he insists on putting himself in danger just to tell people what he has to say. Idk about you but regardless of what exactly his opinions are that's kinda noble to me
But it is what is at stake here.
He defends the current system, by telling you "hey just seek materialism, if you are poor it´s your fault.."
That´s something that any noble person with self-respect and moral compass would not abide, even if it was in your reach.
Why ? Because it´s all an illusion.
It won´t satisfy you, at a meaningful level, besides the dopamine carousel that will eventually get old, or falling dead from an heroin overdose.

Also, adding this for further connotation.

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZMRsCWlCOPw

He defends the current system, by telling you "hey just seek materialism, if you are poor it´s your fault.."
That´s something that any noble person with self-respect and moral compass would not abide, even if it was in your reach.
I suppose you're arguably right. Although I don't think he exactly "defends" the current system, he repeatedly states it's rigged and *supposedly* instructs his followers on how to actually beat the game. That to me, is noble. You might disagree and that's understandable
Why ? Because it´s all an illusion.

It won´t satisfy you, at a meaningful level, besides the dopamine carousel that will eventually get old, or falling dead from an heroin overdose.

Can't argue with this tbh :feelsjuice: vapid western degeneracy and materialism is certainly not the path to happiness. HOWEVER, for me it isn't about that. For me it's about having the money to be free. Not having to be a rent serf, not having to be a wageslave, not being bound to a place and having to rely on an employer to stay alive

I suppose you're arguably right. Although I don't think he exactly "defends" the current system, he repeatedly states it's rigged and *supposedly* instructs his followers on how to actually beat the game. That to me, is noble. You might disagree and that's understandable

Can't argue with this tbh :feelsjuice: vapid western degeneracy and materialism is certainly not the path to happiness. HOWEVER, for me it isn't about that. For me it's about having the money to be free. Not having to be a rent serf, not having to be a wageslave, not being bound to a place and having to rely on an employer to stay alive
Unrelated now.

Watch this video, it will give you a different perspective. ( if you didn´t have one already lol )

View: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iUm053M-rg4

This nigga from his ivory tower, being rich thanks to his family's money and for scamming truecels with his PUA courses, laughs at their own fans for being wagies and having to work to survive. And in the comments you see his troupe of delusional retards, fans and simps commeting "I'm a wageslave but this is so funny based Tate :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:", "this motivates me to do better in life and be like him :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:", "he is so honest and doesn't sweet talk you, best video :soy::soy::soy::soy::soy:". Lmao you're all a bunch of wankers and not too different from foids who get beat up by their bf and keep coming back. Tate could kill your mom and set your house on fire and you would still praise him for "showing me that life is a constant struggle and a king must always fight" :feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek::feelskek:

Where is the rest of it? It's mostly the Gen Z who likes him right?

He is still one of the few most based famous men even if he scams a lot. they should free him right now

I also don't like him as he is anti-incel, thuggs and scams the trucel, living like a degenerate life and but way he bashes the Anglo-Jew Gynocentric Liberal system I like that. That he handle them is excellent

I also have mixed feelings about him, he may be kind of a cuck but he triggers normies which is ultra based

He is an anti-incel, degenerate but way he bashes normies is based

Over for this guy he probably has cancer

I also don't like him as he is anti-incel, thuggs and scams the trucel, living like a degenerate life and but way he bashes the Anglo-Jew Gynocentric Liberal system I like that. That he handle them is excellent

You don't understand Andrew Tate. You're a moron.

Basically this anyone who is hated by the (((establishment))) gets some basic level of respect from me.

Mixed opinions on tate personally ,his ideas when he first got famous and mainstream were degenerate bs about sleeping with multiple sluts and making money the ultimate goal in a man's life , but slowly after his conversion to islam he began to be anti-modernist and anti-hedonistic . also love the way foids and cucks hate him

Also I thought it was disgusting how he made his pathetic beta male fans get the shit beat out of them by professional fighters. He is literally just a Chad bully who hates his fans. Anyone who looks up to this guy is retarded.

I didn't and i still don't care about Andrew Tate, He is just a redpill scammer, just cause he says a few truths about foids doesn't make him based.

he's literally just a fag dying to have his 5 seconds of fame by doing pyramid schemes and saying he hustled his way to glory when all he did was use, abuse and lie

he's just another grifter farming money, nothing special