Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Andrew Tate drops massive blackpill

Andrew Tate, YWNBAC (You Will Never Be A Chad)

based, death to the US

You know andrew tate is an incelphobe, right?

He drops them all the time and he doesn't seem bad at all as they try to portray him, dunno i was to lazy to listen him fully.

Maybe he is, maybe he is not. You see, the important thing about a man is not what he thinks but what he does with his thinking.

Andrew Tate is the Top G because he got the work done, he is a reference to what a man should aspire to be.

I'm a student at Hustler's University because I know Tate embraces the true masculine man, he teaches me how to get woman by being a good provider, by being manly.

If these groups of "incels" or whatever they call it keep complaining about women they're not going to get the job done. They complain about how they are sad, about how they feel...

STOP FEELING, feeling is what a woman does. What a man does is to get the work done, to keep improving and being a man with values. So once again, I ask you this question:

What color is your Bugatti?

He needs to present himself as an “Incelphobe” in public, to appeal to normie males who make up majority of the male population, and majority of his potential fan-base.

But most of his points of view are aligned with our way of thinking, so even if he shows himself as an incel-hater to the rest of the world, I think deep down he is on our side or at least has a deep level of empathy and understanding of our problems

Andrew tate is based. I see him as a sign of cultural renewal. He’s not afraid to call out all the shit that’s wrong with our society like feminism and he encourages men to stop simping.

I thought this nigga was still in jail?

Andrew tate is based. I see him as a sign of cultural renewal. He’s not afraid to call out all the shit that’s wrong with our society like feminism and he encourages men to stop simping.
Tbh

Maybe he is, maybe he is not. You see, the important thing about a man is not what he thinks but what he does with his thinking.

Andrew Tate is the Top G because he got the work done, he is a reference to what a man should aspire to be.

I'm a student at Hustler's University because I know Tate embraces the true masculine man, he teaches me how to get woman by being a good provider, by being manly.

If these groups of "incels" or whatever they call it keep complaining about women they're not going to get the job done. They complain about how they are sad, about how they feel...

STOP FEELING, feeling is what a woman does. What a man does is to get the work done, to keep improving and being a man with values. So once again, I ask you this question:

What color is your Bugatti?

View: https://rumble.com/v2k92k6-andrew-tate-is-broke.html

based, death to the US
Proud The Karate Kid GIF

Because jews won

not just america but all the west is a failed soyceity, the best thing you can do if you live if faggyland is to go to an eastern country like middle east (saudi or emarates) just like chincel tate did.
plus arranged marriage is super easy in places like these