Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Andrew tate banned from Instagram and facebook

P

Payer

Recruit
★★★
The controversial former kickboxing world champion turned social media star had his accounts removed earlier on Friday for what Meta, the parent company of the two sites, claimed was for violating its policies on dangerous organisations and individuals. But Tate, who has been linked with a boxing fight with either Jake or Logan Paul, hit back, claiming old videos have been taken out of context.

In a statement released to Mirror Fighting , Tate said: "It is very unfortunate that old videos of me, where I was playing a comedic character, have been taken out of context and amplified to the point where people believe absolutely false narratives about me. In the last two weeks I dedicated over $1million to charities supporting women. I posted this on Instagram, but Instagram ignored it."

Well if he's donating to women charity then he should be banned.

I really dont care about that guy.

And there were incels who praised that retard

„Charities supporting women“

As if women hadn’t enough support already

what a fucking bitch, switched up real quick when instagram banned him "oh dont forget I donated to chairity for women"

what a fucking bitch, switched up real quick when instagram banned him "oh dont forget I donated to chairity for women"
yea as soon as his bottom line started getting hurt he kowtows to the foidocracy :feelswhat:

Good. Anything to get this boring redpill faggot shit out of my media feed quicker is a plus in my book. All of these redpill moguls burn hot for a few weeks then fade into obscurity, just look at coach redpill.

„Charities supporting women“

As if women hadn’t enough support already

Being born female is the ultimate charity, you get everything for free from hard working donors and all you have to do is just exist and society says that you're amazing without you actually having to do anything. Sure there are a few good charities out there but most are just scams that only exist to benefit themselves.

As much as I hate Andrew Tate, this just seems like institutional Feminism purging its enemies.

fuck that nigga:dab:

social media really is the enemy
that's how the jews play thought police on all the sheep

i will admit, tate had an interesting background. A professional kickboxer and his father was a chess grandmaster. Not to mention he is really wealthy and knows how to play the system. As much as people do not like him, hes more interesting than these other alpha male types on youtube.

He is comically narcissistic but certainly entertaining and high IQ

Good. Anything to get this boring redpill faggot shit out of my media feed quicker is a plus in my book. All of these redpill moguls burn hot for a few weeks then fade into obscurity, just look at coach redpill.
Why do you have him on your feed in the first place

Users who are viewing this thread

shape1
shape2
shape3
shape4
shape5
shape6
Back