Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Blackpill Andrew Tate: A blackpill perspective

AfricanKing

AfricanKing

Recruit
★★
I didn’t see many blackpill creators besides ITV. WheatWaffles has embraced the manosphere cope so I decided to create my own channel sticking to classic blackpill philosophy, race, height and facial attractiveness. I made a video on Tate, if you guys could critic it and give your opinions that would be great. Also share with your trucel and blackpilled friends.

I didn’t see many blackpill creators besides ITV. WheatWaffles has embraced the manosphere cope so I decided to create my own channel sticking to classic blackpill philosophy, race, height and facial attractiveness. I made a video on Tate, if you guys could critic it and give your opinions that would be great. Also share with your trucel and blackpilled friends.

10/10 for blackpill

The pop up images aren't necessary though, they kind of ruin the quiet dark vibes but it's not that big an issue