Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

RageFuel Anders Breivik was/is a fucking slayer

• Thread starter NothingButALoser
  • Start date
NothingButALoser

NothingButALoser

Virgin
-
article-2018974-0D2AD9BF00000578-95_634x358.jpg

Normie as fuck in this pic+good eye area. He is leeching off Norway government, lives NEET life in a luxury apartment, regural visits/love letters from crazy sluts and all time in the world to focus on studying/hobbies/etc. If you ever idolized this fucker you are a cuck. He was never an incel and he is slaying more pussy than any of us ever will.

Bad personality.

What use is it to get love letters if you can't physically meet them and lick their wet pussy?

Oh it's allowed there? FML, I need an AK 47.
Of course it is allowed. Norway governemtent considers sex a human right so they allow him to have it in expense of his travel freedom.

cucktears, he must have a great PERSONALITY right?

He was not good looking at all but he's white so I wouldn't be surprised

No shit. That motherfucker is lucky af he was born in Cuckway.

I consider commander Breivik to be a friend but neither a hERo nor an incel. I like his enthusiasm but I'm not a nazi. I wish ISIS was more open about different religions and would focus on fighting degeneracy. Same issue with Breivik.

i remember at school the teacher was like "does anyone know who this is?" (picture of anders breivik) and some 4/10 hypergamous bitch says "an ugly man" and the cunts all laugh, lol.

Even if the biggest Chad in the history of mankind slayed a bunch of normies, I would cheer him on.

Of course it is allowed. Norway governemtent considers sex a human right so they allow him to have it in expense of his travel freedom.
Can you give me the source? Where do they mention that he gets visits

i remember at school the teacher was like "does anyone know who this is?" (picture of anders breivik) and some 4/10 hypergamous bitch says "an ugly man" and the cunts all laugh, lol.
And ugly man who gets laid

just be a mass murderer in norway game, fuckin legit buddy boyos ! XD

He is leeching off Norway government, lives NEET life in a luxury apartment, regural visits/love letters from crazy sluts and all time in the world to focus on studying/hobbies/etc. If you ever idolized this fucker you are a cuck.
I idolize Breivik more than just about anyone. He is living the life I'm striving for.

Moving to Norway ASAP. If the prisoners lives are so good then regular life must be a breeze