Welcome to Incels.is - Involuntary Celibate Forum

Welcome! This is a forum for involuntary celibates: people who lack a significant other. Are you lonely and wish you had someone in your life? You're not alone! Join our forum and talk to people just like you.

Media Anders Breivik Edit (22 July)

Da_Yunez

Da_Yunez

Foid Exterminator
★★★★★

@Vlarke @La Grande Infamie @Chudpreet Saint Anders:feelsaww:

Last edited:
Is that really him?
How did he get police armor vest? :feelsLSD:

Jews in Asia fund wars to displace muslims and browns and increase inflation in their country to the point of leaving while Jews in Europe fund ngos and organisations for them. How is it the fault of a whole race if youre country is accepting scum kinds of people that would get killed in Asia.

Is that really him?
How did he get police armor vest? :feelsLSD:
As already mentioned this is an actor from a movie. However, the real Breivik did wear a policeuniform during the attack! With proper norwegian police-emblem and everything.

As already mentioned this is an actor from a movie. However, the real Breivik did wear a policeuniform during the attack! With proper norwegian police-emblem and everything.
I think they chose the ugliest actor they could find, to mock him.

I think they chose the ugliest actor they could find, to mock him.
For sure. No resemblance to the real Breivik at all... The actor doesn't look scandinavian at all which absolutely would make him disgusted.

For sure. No resemblance to the real Breivik at all... The actor doesn't look scandinavian at all which absolutely would make him disgusted.
I'm not sure if he looks Scandinavian but he does have that tall built Look to Him the real guy had a rounder face was blonde and longer hair

Whatsagroupo

I'm not sure if he looks Scandinavian but he does have that tall built Look to Him the real guy had a rounder face was blonde and longer hair
Don't know who you referring to looking scandinavian, but the actor for sure doesn't look scandi at all, he looks more like he would come from balkan or somewhere that part of Europe. Especially the nose is wrong. Breivik is blond, taller more muscular and somehow more viking-like in his appearence in general I would say. Therefore really bad choice of actor! Probably to mock him...

Don't know who you referring to looking scandinavian, but the actor for sure doesn't look scandi at all, he looks more like he would come from balkan or somewhere that part of Europe. Especially the nose is wrong. Breivik is blond, taller more muscular and somehow more viking-like in his appearence in general I would say. Therefore really bad choice of actor! Probably to mock him...
Honestly he does look Eastern European the closer I look at his nose he is Chad like in appearance but he does have that Serbian look to him or somebody from Kosovo rather than somebody from Sweden or Norway or Denmark or Iceland or any Scandinavian country he's also Tanner I was just talking about his body shape he was tall as well as handsome no homo but there has to be an actor that could pass for the actual shooter than the one they chose it reminds me of why they picked a fat short Jew to play Varg in the Lords of chaos movie

Honestly he does look Eastern European the closer I look at his nose he is Chad like in appearance but he does have that Serbian look to him or somebody from Kosovo rather than somebody from Sweden or Norway or Denmark or Iceland or any Scandinavian country he's also Tanner I was just talking about his body shape he was tall as well as handsome no homo but there has to be an actor that could pass for the actual shooter than the one they chose it reminds me of why they picked a fat short Jew to play Varg in the Lords of chaos movie
Yep it really is the nose most of all bothering me about his looks. So totally agree there must have been thooooooousands of actors making a better fit playing Breivik.. But yeah hahaha at least you're right that it isn't as bad as the totally fucked upp casting of Varg. Wonder why it's so hard finding a proper scandi-looking actor to these norwegian men